Andhra Pradesh YSR Navasakam Application Form PDF Download | AP YSR Application Form PDF | YSR Navasakham Online Form, Beneficiary List, Payment Status & Official Website
AP YSR Navasakam Scheme’s official website has been launched by the government of Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy for the successful implementation of schemes in the state. A portal (navasakam.ap.gov.in) has also been launched by the state government under the YSR Navasakam Scheme, through which citizens will be provided information about the schemes to be implemented in the state. In addition, this portal will also work for the identification of beneficiaries for the successful implementation of various schemes implemented in Andhra Pradesh.
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Navasakam Scheme List in the state to identify beneficiaries in various schemes. The scheme has been started by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy with the objective of identifying beneficiaries for the successful implementation of the schemes.
In today’s article, we will cover all schemes details provided under AP YSR Navasakam Portal (వైయస్ఆర్ నవశకం పథకం జాబితా). Here you can know the scheme types, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, application/registration process, beneficiary list, online status, etc. So continue reading ahead.
|Scheme Launched date||20th November 2019|
|Opening Applications||2nd December 2019|
|Draft List||9th December 2019|
|List of Objections||10th December 2019|
|Ward/ Village Gathering||15th December 2019|
|Beneficiary List||Available Now|
|New Card||January 2023|
వైయస్ఆర్ నవశకం పథకం జాబితా Status check
|Name of Scheme||YSR Navasakam Scheme Application|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||To identify true beneficiaries for various cards|
|Beneficiary||All residents of the state|
|Card Types||State Govt Scheme Cards|
|Download Link||YSR Navasakam Application Form PDF|
Manual Application Procedure & Beneficiary List
- Manual Survey => The state Chief Minister has announced that it will be the responsibility of the village volunteers to organize a survey in the respective areas.
- Home Enrollment => When the volunteers reach the home of the residents, then they will note down the details of the applicants. It will conclude the registration procedure.
- Beneficiary List => Once the enrollment forms have been submitted, the village audit board will create the beneficiary list from December onwards.
- Necessary Background Checks => It is the responsibility of the village audit board officials and the volunteers to check these forms and scrutinize them.
- Registration of Complaints => If an applicant has any objections, then they will be able to register them. The objection registration has been scheduled to be completed in December 2023.
- Final Selection & Drafting => Once the objections have been tackled, the officials will pick the name of the applicants for the final list.
- Final List => The state officials have highlighted that the publication of the final beneficiary list was done on Dec.
As mentioned, the state government will offer new beneficiary cards for all the selected applicants. Here are the cards that the beneficiaries will attain from the Andhra Pradesh government.
(1st) AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
This scheme is aimed at financially supporting those mothers who fall under the BPL category. This scheme is also focused on enabling mothers to educate their children up to class XII.
YSR Navasakam – Amma Vodi Application Form PDF: Download Here
(2nd) YSR Rice Card (Ration Card)
Under this scheme, those families whose monthly income is less than 10,000 INR in rural areas and below 12,000 rupees in urban areas, will be provided with a rice card. There are other conditions that beneficiaries looking forward to availing of this scheme will have to satisfy:
- Total landholding (both wet and dry)should be less than 10 acres
- Monthly electricity consumption should be no more than 300 units.
- No one in the family should be a govt servant or a pensioner. Sanitation workers are an exception.
- Do not pay the income tax.
YSR Navasakam – Rice Card Application Form PDF: Download Here
(3rd) Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card & Vidya Deevena Card
The Vidya Deevena card is issued for a fee refund, and the Vasathi Deevena card is for compensation for food and hostel expenses for students.
YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Form PDF: Download Here
This scheme is for those whose annual income is less than Rs 5 lakh and who are not government employees.
YSR Arogyasri Card Application Form PDF: Download Here
(5th) AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Form PDF
This scheme is to render financial help to kapu women who are above 45 years.
YSR Kapu Nestham Application Form PDF: Download Here
(6th) YSR Nethanna Nestham 2023
The government will extend the financial assistance of yearly Rs 24,000 to weaver families.
Nethanna Nestham Application Form PDF: Download Here
(7th) AP YSR Pension Kanuka Card Download
This scheme is for providing pension cards to those who are above 60 years of age and with a family income of less than Rs 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs 12,000 per month in urban areas.
YSR Pension Kanuka Card Application Form PDF: Download Here
(8th) Andhra Pradesh YSR Sunna Vaddi:
The government will pay the interest due for the financial year 2023-2023 on loans from SHG bank on the outstanding amount as of 11/04/2023.
(9th) Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors, and Archakas increase in salaries:
Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government will pay compensation to imams, Muazams, and pastors.
(10th) Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors:
The financial assistance of Ten thousand rupees per annum will be extended to Nayee Brahmins, Rajaks, and Tailors.
This will be followed by the selection of the beneficiaries after organizing Gram Sabhas. All the eligible will be sanctioned new cards from 1st January 2023, as the govt has decided to provide separate cards for every scheme.
- Firstly you have to visit the official website YSR Navasakam Scheme i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Now you have to click on the “Login” section present on the homepage.
- The login page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the ‘CAPTCHA Code’ by entering your User ID and Password.
- Now you have to click on the ‘Login’ option given on the website.
- Successfully Login through the Official Website.
Here we have a Workflow for forgotten passwords:
- Go to navasakam.ap.gov.in
- Click on Login
- Click on Forgot Password
- Enter the User ID and click on send OTP
- It will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP, new password & confirm password (re-enter) and enter captcha code.
- Then click on reset password.
- You will receive a password change message.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button again.
- You have to visit the official website of the AP YSR Navasakam Scheme at navasakam.ap.gov.in
- On the web homepage, click on the “Know Your Secretariat” option available in the menu bar.
- Now, you can check your ‘District Name’ and choose Urban or Rural.
- Then select the link given in the column (Urban or rural) in the district name.
- After this, you need to choose your ‘Mandal Name’ from the list
- Select the link, given opposite to your Mandal name and note down your secretariat code,
Procedure to Know Secretariat Staff Mapping
- Visit the AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Portal i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you have to click on the link ‘Secretariat Staff Mapping’ on the upper menu bar.
- There will be a list of districts and click the link of your ‘District’.
- A list of Mandal pages shows on the screen and click on the link of your ‘Mandal’.
- The list of secretaries’ names with ward numbers, ward welfare development secretary, ward administrative secretary, the ward health secretary, etc will be in front of you on your screen.
Download Andhra Pradesh – YSR Application Forms in PDF format from the official website of YSR Navasakham Scheme @navasakam.ap.gov.in or directly download from the given below links.
|Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma||Download Here|
|JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma||Click Here|
|YSR Aarogyasri Form PDF in Telugu||Download Here|
|YSR Vahana Mitra Proforma||Telugu Download|
|AP YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form||Click Here|
Here we provided you with the complete details of this portal. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve that problem by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.