AP Women Safety Reporting Portal 2021 | Register Women and Child related Cyber Crime Report @4s4u.appolice.gov.in | e-Rakshabandhan Campaign
In today’s time, as a human is continuously progressing in the economic field. On the other hand, the ideology of criminality is increasing even more and criminal elements are growing rapidly in human society. The evil practices of society increasing the number of crimes against women. As we all know that the women’s welfare scheme is paramount among the top priorities of the state government of Andhra Pradesh. Therefore, the YSR Govt has recently launched AP Women Safety Portal.
The honorable Chief Minister has taken a special step for women’s welfare by providing a 50% reservation to women in nominated posts and cooperative contracts. Soon after coming to power, the CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy has launched various public welfare schemes like Amma Vodi, Nethanna Nestham, YSR Rythu Bharosa, Asra, Cheyutha Scheme, etc for the women.
- 1 AP Women Safety Reporting Portal Details
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh e-Rakshabandhan Campaign
- 1.2 Features and Benefits of AP Women Safety Reporting Portal
- 1.3 Objectives of AP Women Safety Reporting Portal
- 1.4 AP Women Safety Reporting Portal for Online Cyber Crimes
AP Women Safety Reporting Portal Details
On 3 July 2021, the Honorable Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy Ji has also launched the ‘e-Rakshabandhan Campaign’ for the protection of women and children. Andhra Pradesh Govt and CID to jointly create a cybercrime program for the crimes that take place online. The main focus of this program will be on ensuring the safety of women and children in cyberspace. This Women Safety Reporting Portal caters to all types of cybercrime complaints or the portal has been launched to deal with harassment and violence against women and children. In the launch event, the Chief Minister has mentioned that Cyber Crime Harassment Portal will provide information on various other issues regarding the safety of women and children.
Andhra Pradesh e-Rakshabandhan Campaign
An e-Rakshabandhan campaign has been launched in Andhra Pradesh with the defunct CCPWC and other organizations for the protection of women and children. In connection with this campaign, the state police department is doing its best to create awareness online. The main objective of the portal launch is to create awareness among the public and help the higher authorities to curb the problems of increasing cybercrime.
During the one-month campaign, awareness can be created, and it will be one of the options through webinars, competitions, workshops, and mediums. However, experts from across the country will be part of the online campaign and will guide children and women to learn how to prevent such crimes and situations.
Features and Benefits of AP Women Safety Reporting Portal
The main feature of this portal launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of Andhra Pradesh State is as follows. The categories of crimes can be registered easily on this portal.
- Street Harassment: – Making disparaging remarks related to women in public places or unwanted sexual advances and remarks to women in public places often fall under the category of street harassment due to offenses of a serious nature.
- Domestic Violence Prevention: – This portal includes domestic violence or intimate partner violence such as violence between spouses, dowry harassment violence, or any other domestic violence.
- Child Victim Support: – The Pocso or Protection of Children from Samuel’s Affair Act (PCSO Act 2012) is designed to protect children from crimes such as sexual abuse, sexual harassment, and pornography.
- Prevention of Crimes at Workplaces: – Sexual offenses at the workplace include sexual harassment requests and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature under sexual harassment.
- Child Sexually Abusive Material (CSAM): – Child Sexually Abusive Material (CSAM) refers to a material containing the sexual image in any form, of a child who is abused or sexually exploited. Section 67 (B) of the IT Act states that “it is punishable for publishing or transmitting of material depicting children in the sexually explicit act, etc in electronic form”.
Complaints on the Women’s Safety Reporting Portal
This portal includes various complaints related to the safety of women and children, which the user can complain to the portal:
- Child sexual abuse report
- Online child pornography
- Explicit content related to sexual offenses such as rape
- Abusive behavior with a partner through mobile or smartphone
- Offenses such as indecent remarks on the photo or video posted online via social media
- Online wealth or financial fraud
- Online cyber smuggling
- Crimes like Christo Currency
- Online cyber trafficking
Objectives of AP Women Safety Reporting Portal
The police department will organize a 1-month online awareness campaign in partnership with the Cybercrime Prevention Agent, Women and Children Cyber Peace Foundation, and other organizations through the Andhra Pradesh Women’s Security Portal. The aim of this campaign is public awareness of the rapid rise in cybercrimes. A month-long campaign covering the various topics related to cybercrimes will be conducted as a Webinar workshop and online through competitions.
Experts from across the country participate in this campaign and teach women, children, and young girls how to protect themselves from cybercrime. The main objective of the Andhra Pradesh Women’s Safety Portal has been to strengthen and protect women and children in public through this portal.
AP Women Safety Reporting Portal for Online Cyber Crimes
The state govt of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Women Safety Reporting Portal to protect women and children from online Cyber Crimes at http://4s4u.appolice.gov.in/.
- Contract Detail: AP DGP Head Quarters Mangalagiri Guntur – 522503, Andhra Pradesh
- HelpLine Number: 112
- Whatsapp Number: (+91) 90716-66667
- 4S – Stay Safe, Stay Smart
Women/Child-Related Crime Report
If you want to file a complaint through the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal, then you have to visit the official website at http://4s4u.appolice.gov.in/. Here click on the ‘File Complaint’ option in the reports section. After complaining, you can also ‘Track Your Report’ online.
What happens once I report a complaint?
The complaints reported on the portal shall be handled by the concerned State/ Union Territory (UT) police authorities based on your selection of State/ UT while reporting the complaint.
You May Also Like: