The Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently announced a scheme called the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. The Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and his cabinet have introduced this scheme to the women’s welfare state of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is for the women who belong to the weaker section of the society, such as SC/ST/OBC/Minorities. We will discuss all the important aspects of this scheme i.e. Benefits, How to Apply, Application Form, Beneficiary List, and Status like so, in this informative article.
Through this scheme, the aim of Andhra Pradesh’s state govt is to empowering women between 45 and 60 years of age group, who live their lives below the poverty line. The Govt also wants to enhance women’s financial condition by providing this amount of Rs 75,000 for the next four years. Here we provide you the complete details of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 Apply Online | Check Jagananna Cheyutha Status, Beneficiary List & Helpline Number | ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ వైయస్ఆర్ చేయూత పథకం. So continue reading ahead.
- 1 What is all about YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
- 1.1 Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme 2020 Highlights-
- 1.2 YSR Cheyutha Scheme (New Update)-
- 1.3 Benefits of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020-
- 1.4 Eligibility for YSR Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme-
- 1.5 Required Documents for YSR Cheyutha Scheme-
- 1.6 How to Apply for AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
- 1.7 YSR Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status-
What is all about YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
The state government of Andhra Pradesh recently held a cabinet meeting, and make an announcement of good news. This news is about a women’s welfare scheme of Andhra Pradesh. The CM of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government is coming up with a new extend the beneficiaries of the previously announced “YSR Cheyutha Scheme”. This scheme will provide the financial benefit to the weak section of the society so that they can come up from below the poverty line. And give them away to live a healthy and better life.
The earlier scheme announcement was for the women belongs to the category of SC/ST/OBC/Minority only comes under this scheme. Then after the recent cabinet meeting, has been announced that the Andhra Pradesh Govt is extending the scheme for the women who are already taking the pensions under Single Woman, Widow, and differently-abled women. Only those who are aged 45 to 60 years. Other than these categories, this scheme is also for those, who belong to the fisherman, Weavers, and Stripe community.
Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme 2020 Highlights-
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020|
|Launched By||Govt of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit||Providing incentive and pension benefits|
|Beneficiary||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Helpline Number||Will update soon|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme (New Update)-
For the success of the Jagananna Cheyutha scheme, the state government would spend a total of Rs 17,000 Crore over a period of 4 years. The Cheyutha Scheme aims at providing a better life to the deprived women in the state by providing them monthly financial assistance.
This scheme will empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong, rewarding businesses. The state government has already transferred the first financial assistance of Rs 18,750 accounts of each of 23 lakh beneficiaries. The amount of Rs 75,000 (For 4 years) would be released in 4 equal installments through the respective corporations. All the eligible women under this scheme would be provided with a pension amount starting from the age of 45 itself.
Hon'ble CM @ysjagan has launched #YSRCheyutha to empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong, rewarding businesses. Financial assistance of Rs 18,750 has been transferred into the accounts of 23L beneficiaries. pic.twitter.com/rj4LJPwPL3
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) August 12, 2020
Benefits of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020-
- This YSR Cheyutha scheme is only for those women who reside in Andhra Pradesh.
- Beneficiary women will get the amount of Rs 75,000.
- The pension amount of Rs 75,000 will be provided into four-installment of Rs 18,750 each Per Year.
- This pension amount will be directly credited into the bank account of the beneficiary women.
- AP Govt will provide Rs 18,750 per year to the benefit.
- This amount will help the women to enhance their financial condition of her family.
Eligibility for YSR Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme-
- Candidates who want to apply for this scheme must be women’s.
- The women should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The age of applicant women should be above 45 years and below 60 years.
- Beneficiary women must belong to minority communities.
Required Documents for YSR Cheyutha Scheme-
- Address Proof: – The applicant women’s need to attach their address proof where she lives, during the application form filling.
- Caste Certificate: – The applicant women need their cast certificate, according to this scheme, the women of backward caste going to get the benefit. There should be a Caste certificate to be attached by the women of minority class to take the benefit.
- Age Proof: – Applicant women need to attach their age proof, along with the application form. This scheme is only for women who are between the ages of 45-60 years old.
- Aadhaar Card: – The applicant women’s need to attach their Aadhar card as her Unique Identity. And it is also a basic and most important document.
- Passbook Details: – The applicant women need to attach their passbook details of that account in which she wants the pension amount will credit.
- Photograph: – The applicant women’s need to attach their recent passport-size photograph filling the application form.
- Domicile Certificate: – It mandatory to attach domicile or resident certificate of the state.
- Mobile Number: – The applicant women’s need to mention her mobile number while filling the application form. So that she get the regular update about the scheme related application status.
How to Apply for AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
To apply online for the scheme you must have to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the AP government i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- Inside the website, there is a link related to the ‘YSR Cheyutha Scheme’, click on that link.
- Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ option, there will be open an application form.
- The candidate has to fill that form and after that click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- In this way, your application/registration under the scheme will be completed.
YSR Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status-
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh has transferred the amount of Rs 18,750 directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries who belong to SC, ST, BC, and minority communities and who are in the age group from 45 years to 60 years. Beneficiaries may go to their bank and confirm the payment status and they can also go to the official website and check the name in the beneficiary list. You may also contact [email protected] i.e the official website of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Portal.
Check Application Status & Beneficiary List:
- After applying for AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme, one can easily check their application status by visiting the same portal.
- To check the beneficiary list of the scheme, you have to visit the official website at http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, click on the drop-down menu and find search by the District List.
- After getting your ‘District’, click on that and you will get your beneficiary list.
- Now Find your name on that list.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):
- What is YSR Chedodu Scheme?
This Cheyutha is a financial assistance scheme for women belonging to SC / ST / BC or Minority community.
- How to Apply for AP Cheyutha Scheme?
The state government has not released any notification about the application procedure yet.
- What is the financial assistance amount under this scheme?
AP State Govt would provide a financial amount of 18,740 to eligible women beneficiaries for 4 years.
- Who is eligible for Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme?
Andhra Pradesh resident women belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribes, Backward Caste, or Minority community and between the age of 45 years to 60 years are eligible under the scheme.
You May Also Like: