For the citizens of Andhra Pradesh, a new scheme calling “YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme 2020” has been launched by the Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. In this scheme, the State Govt will allocate 1 to 1.5 percent of the land with documents to beneficiaries in urban and rural areas of State. In addition, these colonies will also include playgrounds and parts. Each beneficiary will also get land documents that will allow them to build a house. Let’s go to the article below where we are furnishing the details like eligibility, documents list, how to apply for the scheme, and other information.
Andhra Pradesh Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has named this as Jagananna Colonies Scheme. This scheme’s main motive is to give financial support to those people who do not have their own accommodation and are not able to buy their own house. In addition to these colonies, the playgrounds and parts will also be included and land documents will also be given in the name of beneficiaries. Here check the complete details of Andhra Pradesh – AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme List & Status | Land with Documents to Urban & Rural Beneficiaries | వైయస్ఆర్ జగన్నన్న కాలనీల పథకం.
- 1 YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme 2020 Highlights
YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme 2020 Highlights
As we told you above that the Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently launched the ‘Jagananna Colonies Scheme’ to allocate land to poor people of the state. This scheme was started by the Housing Construction Dept, Govt of AP. The Housing Department was designed in the year 1991 with the aim of providing shelter to those people who are homeless (who do not have a home to live) in rural and urban areas.
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Colonies Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Available For||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Provided By||Housing Construction Department (AP)|
|Registration Process||Online/Offline Mode|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Helpline Number||1100 (Toll-Free)|
Key Features of AP YSR Jagannath Colonies Scheme-
- It is said that around 60,000 beneficiaries were identified in the entire district and another 10,000 applications are under consideration.
- Under this housing scheme, one and a half percent of the land will be allocated in rural areas to each beneficiary. In addition to the above, one percent of the land will be allocated in urban areas for the construction of houses.
- A huge layout is being developed at Pulivendula on 255 acres of land which is the largest layout in the district.
- In the entire Kadapa District of Andhra Pradesh, around 754 layouts with 95,549 plots were built in.
- Under the Jagannath Colonies Scheme, it is necessary to leave 10% of the land in every layout for community purposes such as parks and playgrounds.
Eligibility Criteria for AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme-
- Only the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can avail of the benefits of the aforesaid Scheme.
- All those families who do not have their own accommodation to live will be benefitted with this YSR Jagannath Colonies Scheme.
- Candidates may not have their own houses or land.
- Under YSR Jagannath Colonies Scheme one and a half percent of the land will be allocated in rural areas to each beneficiary in which they will be free to construct the houses.
How to Apply for YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme?
The government has not publicized the process of applying for the scheme. We will update you with the details once the authority announces the process of application.
- The scheme will be launched on the official web portal of government and the last date of submission of application is 30th June 2020.
- You can check the official website to apply for an online application/registration for the same.
- The scheme will help to those citizens who had not to have land or accommodation to live. This scheme gives the land to people on their own name.
- Andhra Pradesh Govt is ready to buy land from private individuals wherever necessary.
- It has been decided to allot double bedroom houses built during the previous government.
- The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy has chosen to launch the scheme on the 8th of July on the eve of his father’s death anniversary.
- Aadhaar Card: – To the identity of the beneficiary, must submit the Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: – To prove your resident address, submit anyone document i.e. Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook: – The details of the bank account are also required to be submitted by the beneficiary.
- Income Certificate: – To prove your income submit income certificate.
- Mobile Number: – Submit your active and valid mobile number.
- Photograph: – A latest passport-size photograph of the candidate is also required.
If you have any query, you may contact through below:
- Toll-Free Contact Number: 1100
- Email ID: [email protected]
- AP Housing Official Portal: https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/
I hope in the above article, we have given you the detailed information on AP YSR Jagannath Colonies Scheme. You must have obtained all the answers of your queries. If you still have questions related to this then feel free to ask. We are available here to answer each of your questions here.
YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List Search-
To check your name in the beneficiary list of YSR Housing Schee, you must have to follow the below steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the “Beneficiary Search” option given at the bottom of the page.
- Now a new web page will appear on the screen where you have to enter the asked information.
- Here you can search by Beneficiary ID or Aadhaar Number or Ration Card No.
- In the end, press the “Search” button and the information will appear next on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)-
- I live outside of Andhra Pradesh. Can I avail of the benefits of the scheme?
A big no, as this scheme is launched only for the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- How to Apply for the YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme?
For the application of the YSR Jagannna Colonies Scheme, we will update you soon, as there is no announcement has been made from the government.
- Will, the government provides financial assistance?
There is no financial help that will be given under the scheme as this scheme provides you the land.
- What are the amenities of the colonies?
Apart from residential buildings under the scheme the parks and gardens are also included with the colonies.
- Is the colony scheme for the people who live in the city?
Yes, both rural and urban people will be benefitted from the scheme. One and a half percent of the land will be allocated in rural areas and one percent of the land will be allocated in urban areas.
You May Also Like: