Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal Apply Online Registration/ Login Process will be discussed here. If you searching for Tamil Nadu private or government job vacancy 2023 details then you have to first visit the official job portal website for online registration. In today’s article, we will be giving you all the important details regarding TN Online Job Portal – Benefits, Required Documents/ Eligibility, Job-seekers Login, and search latest job vacancies. Apart from that, we will also explain how to register for Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal. So keep on reading ahead for more information.
Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal Apply Online
As you know many people have lost their jobs due to the lockdown in Coronavirus, due to which they have become very bad after being unemployed. So to resolve this problem the Government of Tamil Nadu state has come up with a very good initiative. As they have recently launched a Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal. Through this portal, unemployed people will get more employment opportunities. And also any company will get the employees easily. Often many companies spend a lot of money on hiring people.
But through this portal, problems of both sides will be solved automatically. As no company and any unemployed will have to spend money. This service will be absolutely free from the government. In this, the citizens of the state can apply for jobs through an online portal. And you can get job-related information on time and you will not remain unemployed.
Objectives of Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal
Under this, we have explained what is the main purpose of this portal and how it will help unemployed people in the state.
- As we know today the whole country is facing an economic recession, due to Covid-19. And most businesses are stopped growing and as a result, people are also facing unemployment.
- To provide employment to such people, the state government has set up Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal @tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in.
- Through this portal, the government has created a platform on which people who want employment can get employment by registering themselves.
- Companies can also register themselves and can give employment to people.
- The main objective of this portal is that people can get employment at the right time. If you need urgent jobs in Tamilnadu then you can just visit the official website and check the latest job vacancies.
tn private jobs.tn.gov.in Registration 2023 – Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal|
|Launched By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Scheme Purpose||Providing job opportunities to unemployed youths in the state|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed youth and hiring companies|
|Registration Process||Online mode|
|Post Category||State Govt Job Portal|
Benefits of Tamil Nadu Online Job Portal (Website)
- There will not be any charge for registration on Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal.
- People can find employment according to educational qualifications and skills.
- With the help of this portal, you will not have to go to any company to find a job.
- Small to large companies can also register themselves on this portal.
- After visiting the portal, you can find a job according to your field.
- When people start getting jobs, the unemployment level in the state will come down.
- People will no longer require any kind of consultancy to search for a job.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Document for TN Job Portal
Here we have mentioned all the important documents and eligibility criteria for the portal. Kindly read carefully;
- Only permanent youth of Tamil Nadu can get benefits by registering on this portal.
- All those applicants who are more than 18 years of age will be given benefits through this portal.
- Private companies can also register themselves to hire people according to their requirements.
List of Required Documents;
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Resident certificate
- Passport size photo
- Valid Mobile Number
Cities Available for Jobs are
Job Categories Available are
|Instrumentation||Logistics||Food Processing||Electronics & Hardware|
|Tourism & Hospitality||Media & Entertainment||Healthcare||Beauty & Wellness|
|Textiles & Handlooms||Management||Iron & Steel||Construction|
|Green Jobs||Domestic Workers||Furniture & Fittings||Life Sciences|
|Paints & Coatings||Telecom||Agriculture||BFSI|
|Aviation||Infrastructure Equipment||IT||Handicrafts & Carpets|
|Mining||Gems & Jewellery||Capital Goods||Plumbing|
How to register as a Job-seekers in Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal?
If you are eligible for the above-given criteria then you can apply for any jobs in Tamilnadu for freshers through online mode. But you have to register yourself first in this portal by following the steps given below;
- Visit the official website of the TN Online Job Portal at https://www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, click on the option of “Candidate Login”. A new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the “Create a New Account” option. After this, the Sign-Up Form will open as shown in the below image.
- On the Sign Up as Candidate page, you have to enter your name, father’s name, email id, mobile number, and Aadhaar number in the appropriate boxes. Then create your password and click on the “Register” button.
- Now you will be registered on the website and the TN Job Portal applicant registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of your personal information and click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, your Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal (tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in) registration will be successful.
- Whenever you want to find a job on this portal, you just have to go to the search option and there you can find the job you are looking for. Also, regularly visit the website to view all the latest jobs.
Tamil Nadu Government Job Vacancies Details
This online job portal only acts as a platform for facilitating employment opportunities in private sector establishments. Vacancies in Government departments or public sector undertakings are not notified in this portal. To find the latest Govt Jobs in the Tamilnadu state, you have to visit the TNPSC website. Here you can only check private company jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Note – In case if you have any kind of problem, you can ask for help through the helpline number 94999-66018 or send email at [email protected].
Office Address – Department of Employment and Training, Old Alandur Road, Guindy, Chennai-32
Statistics of TN Online Job Portal
|Job Seekers Placed||26,145|
Some Important Links
|Login to the Job Portal||Click Here|
|To Find Job||Search Here|
|Check upcoming job fair||Click Here|
|TN Private Job Mobile App||Download Now|
|Download the User Manual PDF||Click Here|
- National Career Service Portal – Search Job Vacancies
- Ayushman Mitra Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- SWADES Skill Card Registration Process in Hindi
- PM Modi Health ID Card Online Registration & Login
- TNAU UG Admission Rank List 2023-2024 PDF Download
Thank you for visiting our website www.readermaster.com. We hope you have got all the information related to the Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal Registration & Login. Keep on visiting our site for more important updates.