In our today’s article, we will furnish you with the all information about the “National Career Services Portal 2020 Registration”, and also we will let you know the NCS Login process. As we all know, in our country, unemployment is too much, keeping this in mind, the country’s prime minister Mr. Narendra Modi started a portal naming NCS – National Career Service so that all the youths who are currently without jobs can get jobs according to their qualification by registering on NCS Portal.
We are here to give all information to the youth of India as there is a lot of youth who do not know what is the National Career Service Portal and how it works. NCS is one of the portals where unemployed youth who are keen to search for a job can register themselves on the portal and As soon as a job comes, they can be informed according to their qualification. For more details of National Career Service Portal New Registration & Login | NCS Work From Home, Free Job Posting, Job Vacancies & Contact Number, continue reading ahead.
- 1 National Career Service (NCS) Portal 2020
- 1.1 Objectives of NCS National Career Service Portal-
- 1.2 List of Holders of National Career Service Portal-
- 1.3 Key Features of the National Career Service Portal-
- 1.4 Benefits of National Career Service (NCS) Portal-
- 1.5 How to Register in the NCS – National Career Service Portal?
- 1.6 Find Job Vacancies By State & UT wise-
National Career Service (NCS) Portal 2020
NCS – National Career Service is a portal where any youth can register themselves in order to get the best suitable job according to their ability. To register in the NCS portal, there is no age limit has been fixed for the applicant. The career counselors are set under it for the guidance of unemployed youth and make them skilled with career-building courses. The portal provides different categories of jobs in one platform, either the applicant who registered in the portal looking for a job or a company is looking for workers for their work. The NCS portal also provides to get any kind of training to improve your business.
In this way, we can say that we should necessarily register in this portal. To register themselves on the National Career Service portal, the candidate has to log in on NCS. For this, candidates need not go anywhere but can be done by sitting at home. To know all the information related to the portal read the article till the end.
|Name of Portal||NCS National Career Service Portal|
|Provided By||Ministry of Labor and Employment Department, Central Govt|
|Provided For||Unemployed youths of the country|
|Objective||To help the unemployed youth to find employment|
Objectives of NCS National Career Service Portal-
Our country is a very populous country with a large population. Due to the large population, everyone has difficulty in getting a job and even those who get a job cannot get it according to their qualification or their ability due to which they become employed. Keeping this in mind, the National Career Service Portal has been launched. In this way, this portal is made for those who need jobs, can find a job by registering themselves in the job portal. For registration, you do not need to go anywhere, you can do it by sitting at home with having an internet connection in your system. The portal provides the various categories of jobs, either it is a big or small one.
There are two ways you can find jobs on NCS:
• Search and apply to Jobs posted on NCS Portal
• Participate in Online Job Fairs posted on NCS, at https://t.co/K7amB5tXOM
— National Career Service – India (@NCSIndia) August 14, 2020
List of Holders of National Career Service Portal-
- Job Seeker
- Household user
- Local service provider
- Skill Provider
- Career center
- Placement organization
- Government department
To check NCS Portal (All Job Opportunities-One Platform) Month-wise NCS Data through Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt of India official website, click here.
Key Features of the National Career Service Portal-
- One of the features of this portal is that a candidate will get the most suitable job according to their application or applied in the portal on the basis of their qualification. Only she/he need to register their name in the portal.
- Its most beautiful feature is that here anyone, such as electricians, plumber, carpenter, Mistry, all types of people can register in the portal.
- About 20 crore people have been included in this portal as well as companies that will provide employment to the candidates. This portal covers 8 lakh companies and government institutions.
- The company which will need staff can easily search and find qualified employees for their company and at the same time, it will easily provide jobs to the unemployed.
Benefits of National Career Service (NCS) Portal-
Many people will be benefitted from this portal only by applying in this portal. The people do not need to search for jobs by wandering around and also they do not need to spend money. You can easily register in the portal to get a job without spending any money. You just only need to have an internet connection in your system.
- This portal is also profitable for those who have a lot of work experience can get many job options. Here the candidate will also have a good chance of choosing a job.
- The candidate could take any wrong advantage of the candidate’s registration.
- The registered registration of the candidate in the portal is linked with Aadhaar so that no other interested candidates can take all the work-related training. And students will also be given career counseling.
- Private and public sector employers will also be included in the National Career Service portal.
- The process of registering in the NCS portal is very easy. For this, you can first create your account by visiting the official website and register by selecting the category according to your choice.
- There are no age criteria that have been fixed to take advantage of this portal, any age group candidate can get the benefit and you are also eligible either you are educated or not.
How to Register in the NCS – National Career Service Portal?
Candidates who want to register their name in the NCS portal can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the National Career Services (NCS) Portal, i.e. https://www.ncs.gov.in/.
- Once you open a web portal, a home page of the NCS website will be open.
- If you are a new user, you need to click on ‘New User? Sign Up’ link.
- A new web page of registration will open in front of you.
- You have to select the type of registration by a drop-down arrow. By clicking on the appropriate option, a form will open in front of you.
- In that form, you have to enter the details of the personal information, education details as asked.
- Enter the security code and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
After the submission of the form, successful registration on the website will be done. You can then login to the portal according to the utility.
NCS Work From Home (Job Vacancies):
- If you want to find ‘Work From Home (Job Vacancies)’ on NCS Portal, click here.
- On the web page, you have to fill the ‘Search Job Form’ to find suitable job vacancies.
- Here you can find jobs as per your experience and qualifications.
- Also, the job-seekers can directly apply for the same.
- There are two option i.e. Direct Job Postings on NCS or by NCS Partners in this search job page.
Note – Please note that NCS does not charge any fees for registration on the portal and its services. In case you are facing issues in reaching out to NCS Toll-Free number, kindly raise your queries and concerns on the Grievance page. Online job fair on 21st Aug’20 to 22nd Aug’20 from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM on NCS Portal.
Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-1514
Lodge Your Grievance on NCS Portal: Click Here
Download the NCS Mobile App:
If you want to download the National Career Service (NCS) mobile app for Job-seeker registration then you download it from Google Play Store or directly click the below link.
National Career Service is a project of the Ministry of Labour and Employment (MoLE) which serves as a free of cost platform for Job Seekers, Employers, Counsellors, and Training Institutes/Skill Providers. It provides various career-related services like – job matching, career counseling, information of skill providers, job fairs, etc.
Job Search, Job application, Career counseling and host of other career related services, all are now just a click away with NCS Mobile app.
Android users may download the app from Play Store or directly from link: https://t.co/7lTKvMPLuX pic.twitter.com/C6o9Nze6uh
— National Career Service – India (@NCSIndia) August 13, 2020
Below are some of the features provided by NCS Mobile App:
- Create your profile with a simple Registration process
- Simplified Job search to find the most relevant jobs
- Advanced Filters to refine your search results
- Apply for jobs
- Receive interview requests directly from the employer
- Find information on training/skill programs
- Search and contact local service providers like electricians, plumbers, drivers, maids, etc.
- Search and register for Events and Job Fairs
- Post new jobs
- Search and shortlist suitable and verified candidates
- Send interview requests to the candidates
- Participate in Events and Job Fairs
- Find the contact information of nearest local service providers
Find Job Vacancies By State & UT wise-
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands (4 Vacancies)
- Andhra Pradesh (12694 Vacancies)
- Arunachal Pradesh (211 Vacancies)
- Assam (431 Vacancies)
- Bihar (2259 Vacancies)
- Chandigarh (515 Vacancies)
- Chhattisgarh (223 Vacancies)
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli (22 Vacancies)
- Daman and Diu (23 Vacancies)
- Delhi (9853 Vacancies)
- Goa (129 Vacancies)
- Gujarat (10996 Vacancies)
- Haryana (5047 Vacancies)
- Himachal Pradesh (865 Vacancies)
- Jammu and Kashmir (10478 Vacancies)
- Jharkhand (1445 Vacancies)
- Karnataka (16053 Vacancies)
- Kerala (3462 Vacancies)
- Lakshadweep (160 Vacancies)
- Madhya Pradesh (1400 Vacancies)
- Maharashtra (11212 Vacancies)
- Manipur (1 Vacancy)
- Meghalaya (6 Vacancies)
- Mizoram (4 Vacancies)
- Nagaland (11 Vacancies)
Please be aware that NCS does not charge any fees for registration on the Portal and its services.
So, always check the identity of the caller/email that asks you to pay under the name of NCS. pic.twitter.com/r1rxMyHacZ
— National Career Service – India (@NCSIndia) August 6, 2020
You May Also Like: