PM Modi Health ID Card (One Nation One Health Card) 2022 has been announced by the Prime Minister under the National Digital Health Mission. Under this scheme, every patient will be given an ID card. All his medical data will be digitally stored such as information related to his training, report, discharge, etc. Because of this now the patient will not have to take a physical report to get his treatment. All the data of the patient will be stored in this health ID card and will be able to see all the data of the doctor-patient through the PM Modi Health ID Card (पीएम मोदी हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड 2022). Under this scheme, the hospital clinics and doctors will all be connected to one central server.
- 1 Health ID Card India Online Registration & Login
- 1.1 PM Modi Health ID Card (One Nation One Health Card)
- 1.2 Key Highlights of One Nation One Health Card Scheme
- 1.3 Objectives of PM Modi Health ID Card
- 1.4 Benefits & Features of PM Modi Health ID Card 2022
- 1.5 Eligibility for PM One Nation One Health Card
- 1.6 Registration Procedure for PM Modi Health ID Card 2022
Health ID Card India Online Registration & Login
Under this NDHM scheme, citizens taking health cards will be given a unique ID through which they will be able to log in to the system. The government has set a budget of 500 crores for this health scheme. Here check the complete details of PM Modi Health ID Card 2022 | One Nation One Health Card Scheme under National Digital Health Mission | Check Scheme Benefits, Eligibility & Application Process. This article will give you complete details on How to Create a Health ID Card, Online Apply Form, NDHM Card Registration & Login Process at https healthid ndhm gov in. To know more about PM Modi Health ID Card 2022, continue reading ahead
PM Modi Health ID Card (One Nation One Health Card)
Health Card Scheme being implemented in these states first – The Prime Minister of our country is going to start the Aadhaar card followed by the Digital Health Card scheme. Under this health card, there will be complete health details of the citizens of the country. This Health ID Card Mission is being started in 6 Union Territories (Andaman and Nicobar, Chandigarh, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Daman Diu) in this place. And at the same, digital health IDs of citizens of the country will be created, these IDs can be created through the website and also through hospitals. Soon this scheme will be implemented in all entire India. Through this, all the citizens of the country can use this digital health ID card.
Key Highlights of One Nation One Health Card Scheme
|Article about||PM Modi Health ID Card 2022
(पीएम मोदी हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड)
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To digitally store data of all patients and enhance the health facility system|
|Concerned Authority||National Digital Health Mission (NDHM), Govt of India|
|Scheme Type||Health Scheme|
Details about Data Privacy
As we told you that your complete medical data will be stored on your Health ID Card. Which your doctor will be able to access. In this situation, you must be having a question about whether your data is confidential or not. Friends, let us tell you that the central government is taking full responsibility for the confidentiality of your data. Through this health ID card, your doctor can view your data only once (one-time access). If you go to the doctor again, your doctor will have to take access from you again to see your data. However, it is entirely up to the hospitals and citizens to take this health care or not.
Expansion of PM Modi Health ID Card 2022
The Prime Minister Modi Health ID Card will be expanded in 2022. First, these health care data will be available for clinics and hospitals. So that doctors can access the digital data of the patient. After this, the data on the pension will also be shared with the medical store and the medical insurance company through Sarwar. In all this process, the confidentiality of the patient’s data will be taken care of.
We embark on a major movement related to the health sector- start of the National Digital Health Mission.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) August 15, 2020
Objectives of PM Modi Health ID Card
The main objective of the Health ID Card 2022 is to digitally store the medical data of all citizens of the country. Through this scheme, people no longer need to carry physical reports to get their treatment done. They only need to carry this digital ID. Through this Dr. Patient will be able to access medical data. Through this scheme, time will also be saved and data of any kind will never be lost.
Points to note through NDHM
- Health ID System => In which health IDs of citizens will be created.
- Digi Doctor => This will have a unique ID and all information of all doctors.
- Health Facility Registry => In which all hospitals, clinics, and labs will be able to connect and get a unique ID. And also be able to update your information.
- Personal Health Records => Where people will be able to update their health information.
Other Details of PM Health ID Scheme
- Under this card, people will have health-related information like blood groups, reports, doctor prescriptions, medicines-related information, etc.
- The digital health card will be 14 digits.
- This card will have a unique QR code.
- Apart from the people of the country, doctors, government and non-government hospitals, clinics, dispensaries, etc will all be added.
- Details cannot be viewed without user information, they must have a password and OTP.
Benefits & Features of PM Modi Health ID Card 2022
Data of all patients will be digitally stored through One Nation One Health ID Card 2022:
- Through this scheme, people will no longer need to carry their medical reports everywhere. Because their medical report will start in this ID which doctors will be able to access.
- This scheme has been announced by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on the occasion of Independence Day.
- Through PM Modi Health ID Card 2022, no type of medical data will ever be lost from people.
- Time will also be saved through Health ID Card.
- The government has set a budget of Rs 500 crore for this scheme.
- Patient data will be kept completely confidential under Prime Minister Modi Health ID Card 2022.
- Through this scheme, hospitals, clinics, and patients will be connected through a central server.
- This health ID card will bring a huge revolution in the medical field.
- Under this scheme, citizens taking ID cards will be given a unique ID. Through that, he will be able to log in to the system.
- The government has given the option to the hospital and citizens that they can take the health card as per their wish and if they wish, they should not take the health card. It is not necessary to have a health card.
- Health ID cards will be expanded to medical stores and health insurance companies.
On its 74th Independence Day, India has seen new dawn. A truly historic day as Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri @narendramodi announces the National Digital Health Mission, a holistic healthcare scheme that will bind the nation together in an integrated digital health ecosystem. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/F3h8imQPqN
— National Health Authority (NHA) (@AyushmanNHA) August 15, 2020
Eligibility for PM One Nation One Health Card
To avail of this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India. Apart from that, applicants must produce the following documents:
- Passport-size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
Registration Procedure for PM Modi Health ID Card 2022
If you want to apply for the One Nation One Health Card 2022, then you will have to visit the official website of the National Health Authority at https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/. Then follow the below steps:
- After clicking the above link, you can see the list of selected UTs that are listed for a health card.
- If your state or UT name is listed then click on the ‘Create your Health ID now’ link.
- Now the candidate can set up their Health Id and Password and get started by using their Mobile number or Aadhaar number.
- If the applicant chooses Aadhaar Card, then the OTP will be sent on the mobile number linked to this Aadhaar. Verify the 6-digit code by entering the registration form.
- The PM Modi Health ID Card Registration Form will be displayed on your screen.
- After filling in all the details in the registration form, you must submit the form online.
- However, the beneficiary can easily log in to National Health Authority Portal https healthid ndhm gov in login to check their application status online.
Note – Currently, Health Card can be made only in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry. The other states and UT’s will soon also be added under the One Nation One Health Card scheme.
Contact Details of National Health Authority (NDHM)
- Office Address: 9th Floor, Tower-I, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
- In case of any query Contact:
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Number: 1800-114-477 / 14477 (Toll-Free)
You May Also Like: