Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme Apply Online | YSR Asara Beneficiary List | ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ వైఎస్ఆర్ ఆసరా పథకం | YSR Asara Status Check Online, Eligibility, Launch Date, Registration & Login Process
AP YSR Asara Scheme is one of the schemes for women started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy. A provision has been made to provide financial assistance to women in the state through this scheme. This step has been taken by the state government towards the empowerment of females financially and economically. In our today’s article, we are discussing the detailed information on YSR Asara Yojana 2023, such as how to apply for the scheme, what is the eligibility criteria, required documents, how to check the beneficiary list, etc. Before furnishing all details, I want to let you know that this YSR Asara Scheme launched on 11th September 2020 for the lakhs of women from poor families.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme 2023-24
Lakhs of women of poor families in Andhra Pradesh have to take loans for their household expenses such as education caring for their elders, for their health, to meet their daily needs, and other emergencies. She gets caught in the cycle of debt due to her inability to pay exorbitant rates of interest.
To give relief from these problems, the Govt of Andhra Pradesh has started this scheme so that the ladies can come out of a vicious cycle of debts and pay their loan amounts. The AP government will reimburse all outstanding loans taken by all women members of self-help groups belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), and minority communities.
Highlights of YSR Jagananna Asara Scheme 2023
|Name of Scheme||YSR Asara Yojana 2023
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ వైఎస్ఆర్ ఆసరా పథకం
|Start Date of Scheme||11th September 2020|
|Introduced By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Applicable For||Females of Andhra Pradesh below debt of SHG’s total|
|Number of Beneficial||Approx 9 Lacs females of the state|
|Post Category||State Govt Scheme|
YSR Asara Scheme Payment 2023 (New Update)-
On 19th August 2020, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy has announced that the ‘YSR Asara Yojana’ will launch on 9th September 2023. Under this scheme, the government will clear all the pending dues of DWCRA women with banks till April 11, 2019, in four installments. The government has sanctioned a total of Rs 27,169 crore for four years. Out of which Rs 6,792.21 crore has been sanctioned on 11 September 2023 to DWCRA women in 2023-21 towards the first installment. This scheme is beneficial for 9,33,180 groups with around 90 lakh members.
“నేడు రాష్ట్ర వ్యాప్తంగా #YSRAasara లో భాగస్వాములైన ప్రతి అక్కకు, చెల్లెమ్మకు మీ సోదరుడిగా శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియచేస్తున్నాను. బహుశా ఇంత స్థాయిలో మహిళలకు మేలు చేసే కార్యక్రమం ఎప్పుడూ ఏ రాష్ట్రప్రభుత్వం కూడా తలపెట్టలేదు.” pic.twitter.com/RY57CPD4cZ
— YS Jagan Mohan Reddy (@ysjagan) September 11, 2020
AP YSR Asara Yojana 2023 Features & Benefits-
There are some features of the loan scheme and benefits are given to the selected candidates.
- The selected beneficiaries will get the scheme amount directly to their bank account.
- Rural Poverty Alleviation Program will be covered under this scheme and the women will be provided Rs 27,128 crore in their savings account in 4 years.
- From this AP YSR Asara Scheme, approx 9,00,000 (Nine Lacs) beneficiaries will be benefitted.
- For their benefits, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has released Rs 6345.87 crore for the first installment for SHG recipients.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Aasara Pathakam Scheme-
Here all the applicants who want to be a part of this scheme need to check all the ysr asara scheme eligibility conditions mentioned below before applying:
- YSR Jagananna Asara scheme is available for the female candidates only and she must be under the Self-help Groups (SHGs).
- She must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The candidate must have an Aadhaar card with them.
- Also, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- Bank loan documents are also needed to be eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant women should belong to SC/ST/BC/Minority community.
Note – One of the eligibility for the scheme is that the women must have taken a loan before 11 April 2019.
How to apply online for AP YSR Asara Scheme 2023?
The women who are the residents of Andhra Pradesh state can apply for YSR Asara Yojana. To apply for the scheme, candidates are required to have some documents with them and then follow the below procedure:
- To get the facility of this AP YSR Asara Yojana, candidates need to apply online by going to the official website to get the registration form.
- Make registration for the scheme and fill the application form neatly with proper details.
- To apply offline for the scheme, the applicants have to go to their nearest bank branch and will have to take the application form.
- In the application form, they will have to enter their name, father’s or husband’s name, mobile number, Aadhaar card, land details, previous loan account details, and DWACRA Group ID number.
- After this, candidates will have to attach a copy of all the documents with the form and submit it to the concerned bank officer.
Required Documents for YSR Asara Scheme:
Candidates who are willing to apply for AP YSR Aasra Yojana need to submit some documents along with the application form. The list of documents is mentioned below:
- Passport-size photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- SHG loan statement
- Caste certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Valid Mobile number
Check YSR Aasra Loan Scheme Status Online:
The best scheme in itself, which the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has started for the women of his state, named Aasra scheme which waives the loan of women of poor families. For the ease of users, the government has launched the official website of the scheme. Through this website, the candidates who have applied for the scheme will be able to check the status of their AP YSR Aasra Scheme online.
How to view AP YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List?
- First of all, candidates must have to visit the official web portal of the YSR Asara Scheme.
- Then the candidates have to search for YSR Asara Beneficiary List and click on it.
- After clicking, on the next page, candidates have to select their village, block from the drop-down.
- Once you selected the above, the beneficiary list will be displayed on your screen within a few seconds.
- In the beneficiary list, you can easily check your name and download the list for further use.
YSR Asara Scheme: District-wise list of beneficiaries-
The candidates are also able to check the District-wise list of Andhra Pradesh – AP YSR Asara Scheme beneficiaries and download it in PDF format. Here check the District Name List:
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
- Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore
- YSR Kadapa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Is this applicable for those candidates who are not permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh?
AP YSR Asara Yojana is applicable only for those candidates who are the permanent resident of the state and hold the Domicile Certificate.
- What is the main reason to start the YSR Asara Scheme?
The main reason to launch this scheme in Andhra Pradesh is that the females of the state can come out of a vicious cycle of debts and pay their loan amounts.and this help can be done by giving Financial Aid.
- Which type of category of recipients falls under this YSR Asara Yojana?
All the women belong to DWCRA (Development of women and children in Rural Areas) and SHG (Self-help Group) are provided with the financial aid under the scheme.
- How to check the YSR Asara Scheme status?
After login into the portal, you can check YSR Asara Beneficiary Status online.
You May Also Like: