AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020-: Andhra Pradesh Govt has announced the guidelines for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా పథకం) for farmers. The Pradesh Govt will implement Rythu Bharosa Yojana from 15 October coinciding with Rabi 2020-21 season. Under this scheme, the state govt will provide investment support of Rs 13,500 per annum to every farmer family. This includes Rs 6,000 amount as central govt component under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in 3 equal installments.
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh will provide financial assistance to landowner farmer families & to SC/ST/BC & minority landless tenant farmer families. Accordingly, the assistance given to landless cultivators under SC/ST/BC/Minorities categories would be met through budgetary allocation of AP Govt. The income support of Rs 13,500 would be given irrespective of the size of landholding by landowner families. In this article, we’re providing you the complete details of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Kindly read the full article to the end.
Latest Update – YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 & Payment Status is now available at the official website of YSR Farmer Ensuring Portal at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/.
- 1 AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines 2020
- 1.1 Exclusion Categories of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme-
- 1.2 AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 Online Registration-
- 1.3 Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Beneficiary List-
- 1.4 AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 Highlights-
- 1.5 Check YSR Bharosa All Three Phase Payment Details-
- 1.6 AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme (New Update)-
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines 2020
YSR Farmer Registration Guideline – To avail the assistance of Rs 13,500 per year, the farmer will have to follow the conditions mentioned in the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా పథకం) Guidelines. Under this scheme, there is no restriction on land holdings by land-owner families. However, the minimum area requirement which is to be taken on lease by a single individual landless tenant farmer is different:
- One acre for agriculture, horticulture, or sericulture.
- In case tenant farmer grows vegetables, flower & fodder crops, then the minimum area is half an acre.
- For better vines, the minimum area requirement is 0.1 acre.
- People must also check the list of exclusion categories so as to avail benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
Exclusion Categories of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme-
Here are the complete details of exclusion categories for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా పథకం). Any person in the following categories of higher economic status shall not be eligible for scheme benefits:
- All institutional landholders, farmer’s families in which 1 or more of its members are former or present holders of constitutional posts and former or present ministers & state ministers.
- Former or present Members of Lok Sabha/Rajya Sabha/State Legislative Assemblies/State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present chairpersons of district panchayats are not eligible.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/State Govt Ministries/Offices/ Depts & their field units are not eligible.
- Central or State PSEs and attached offices / Autonomous Institutions under Govt as well as regular employees of Local Bodies (excluding multi-tasking staff / Class IV / Group D employees) are also not eligible.
- All superannuated / retired pensioners, whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more (Excluding Multi-tasking Staff/Class IV / Group D Employees) of the above category too are excluded.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 Online Registration-
- Farmers who have paid income tax in the last assessment year, as well as professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects registered with professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices, are also not eligible.
- Persons who have paid Commercial Tax/Professional Tax/GST during the last assessment year, persons owning farmlands converted into house sites, aquaculture, or any other non-agriculture usage, either updated or not updated in the revenue records are also not eligible.
Any person finding any difficulty regarding YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in Andhra Pradesh can dial Toll-free Helpline Numbers 1100 or 1902 to raise a grievance. The previous scheme of the TDP Govt namely Annadata Sukhibhava has been scrapped in which govt announced to provide Rs 15,000 per annum to farmers. The scheme would be implemented from 15 October 2019 & people can then fill AP YSR Rythu Bandhu Scheme Apply Online Form after its official launch.
- Online Application Start Date: Available Now
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Official Website: https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
- Rythubharosa Status – వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా: Click Here
- Download YSR Rythu Bharosa Form PDF: Click Here
- PM-Kisan Official Website: https://pmkisan.gov.in/
Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Beneficiary List-
The Real-Time Governance Society (RTGS) is expected to prepare the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List. More than 49 lakh farmers are expected to be the beneficiaries of this investment support scheme in Andhra Pradesh. Around 15.36 lakh tenant farmers will also get benefited from farm investment support schemes. A total of 64.06 farmers in Andhra Pradesh, both landowners, and tenants, are eligible for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana.
Each landowner farmer has already received 2 installments of Rs 4,000 (from a total of Rs 6,000 per annum) under the PM-Kisan scheme, Now AP Govt will release its assured amount of Rs 6,500 to each landowner/farmers from 15 October 2019. The tenant farmers will get Rs 13,500 each in a single tranche starting 15 October.
The YSRCP Govt had initially planned to give the farm investment support under YSR Rythu Bharosa separately but later merged it with the PM-Kisan Scheme for the landowners. The installments of YSR Rythu Bharosa would be credited directly into the bank accounts of the farmer through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode. Andhra Pradesh Govt has set aside a budget of Rs 8,750 crore for the scheme.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 Highlights-
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Article About||YSR Rythu Bharosa List & Payment Status|
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Concerned Department||Agriculture and Farmer Welfare Dept|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Start Date of Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installment||15th May 2020|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||Oct 2020|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
Check YSR Bharosa All Three Phase Payment Details-
|First Installment||Rs 2,000 + Rs 5,500 Amount||Till May 2020|
|Second Installment||Rs 4,000||In the Month Of October|
|Third Installment||Rs 2,000||In the Month of Jan 2021|
|Total||Rs 13,500||Till the End of 2020|
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme (New Update)-
On 22nd April 2020, Mr. Arun Kumar Special commissioner, agriculture has said in a statement that the farmers will get Rs 5,500 financial assistance for the purchase of seeds. All the eligible farmers from SC / ST / Minority / BC category will get Rs 7,500 into their bank account. Not only that those farmers who are cultivating endowments department lands will also get 7,500 rupees.
A list of eligible farmers will display in the Gram Panchayat office by the district administrations. From May 15, 2020 seed supply via Rythu Bharosa Centres on subsidized rate will start. Those whose name is not in the list can contact MEO (Mandal extension Officer) by 10th May 2020.
.CM @YSJagan Anna is launching #YSRRythuBharosa today and depositing money in farmers accounts. This shows his sincerity and love towards farmers and people.#YSRRythuBharosa pic.twitter.com/Ti1EBBVcEe
— YS Jagan Trends™ (@YSJaganTrends) May 15, 2020
You May Also Like: YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020 Apply Online
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. You can also share this article with your friends so that they can also avail of this scheme. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.