Today, we are sharing the complete information in Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020 and AP Rashan Card Application Status. A Ration Card is one of the important and considered as your identity in various documentation and it is the document that allows you to avail the facility of getting Ration (Food Items) at the cheapest rate. Because of the increase in rate and fall in the purchasing value of money, it is very difficult to get daily foods. During the pandemic of COVID-19, it has become more difficult for poor people to get daily food which is required to live.
Keeping this in mind that every poor person should get food and no one should sleep hungry, Andhra Pradesh Government has launched a lot of schemes which are beneficial for lower-class families. AP YSR Food Subsidy schemes provide ration to the deprived people at affordable rates so that poor people will be able to fill their stomach easily with this ration and live their lives. In this article, we provide you the complete details of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020 Application Status at epdsap.ap.gov.in | AP Rice Card Application Process & eKYC | ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రేషన్ కార్డు జాబితా. So kindly read the complete article to the end.
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List & Application Status
- 1.1 Benefits of AP Ration Card (AePOS Rice Card)-
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh Ration Card New Update-
- 1.3 Eligibility Conditions for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card-
- 1.4 How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2020?
- 1.5 How to Check Andra Pradesh Ration Card List?
- 1.6 How to Check Application Status or AP Ration Card?
- 1.7 E-KYC of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020-
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List & Application Status
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh has also taken an initiative towards providing ration to the people under the PDS (Public Distribution Scheme). These types of schemes have been going on for years but here the government has made changes in the lives of common people is starting an online facility to take advantage of it. Andhra Pradesh has also launched an online portal, where people can apply online on the website to obtain the facility of ration card. The people are able to check their name in Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020 and they are able able to check the application status of ration cards. Here we are furnishing all the details on AP Ration Card List, search name, status check, eligibility conditions.
|Service Type||AP Ration Card / Rice Card|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Article Category||Application Form / Status / List|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Official Portal||epdsap.ap.gov.in / aepos.ap.gov.in|
|Concerned Dept||Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Dept, Govt of Andhra Pradesh|
Benefits of AP Ration Card (AePOS Rice Card)-
- First of all, you all know that Ration Card is a legal document.
- Using the Ration Card, the beneficiary can purchase the food items on subsidized rates.
- Subsidized rates are very low compare to the actual price of food items.
- AP Ration card is prepared for the people who belong to the below poverty line.
- It reduces the financial pain of the people to purchase the food items as these are very low in price.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card New Update-
Andhra Pradesh Govt has started to replace the old ration card with a new Rice Card from 14th February 2020. Under this process, the AP State Govt will Replace approximately one crore ration card. Dept of Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies Andhra Pradesh PDS has informed that approximately 18 lakh beneficiaries were found Doubtful. The Identification of beneficiary for new AP Rice Card has been done by Volunteer from door to door survey. Now the beneficiary has been identified and will get YSR Rice Card.
Here check the State Level Rice Cards To Cluster Mapping Report: Click Here
Eligibility Conditions for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card-
To avail the facility of AP Ration Card 2020, the applicants must fulfill all the eligibility conditions which are mentioned below:
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to avail of the benefits of the facility.
- The applicant must not already have a Ration Card before applying for this.
- Newly married couples can apply for a new ration card.
- The citizens who are having temporary ration cards and whose date has been expired are also eligible.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2020?
The citizens of Andhra Pradesh state can apply for a ration card by either Online or Offline process which is furnished below. The form must be submitted along with the all necessary documents to the concerned dept.
- To apply online for AP Ration Card 2020, applicants must visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Department at https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/.
- The applicants can also go to the Meeseva Portal to register themselves to the portal.
- Once registered, a login ID and Password will be generated for the applicant.
- By using ID and Password, you can easily log in to the portal.
- An application form will be open up which must be filled by the applicant with all the details.
- Attach the below-mentioned documents and the ‘Submit’ the form.
- Once you submit your form, a Reference Number will be generated for you. Note down this application number for future use.
- For offline applications, you need to visit the nearby Ration store (Rashan Depo).
- From the shop, you need to collect the Ration Card Application Form PDF.
- Ration card application form can also be downloaded from the web portal.
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Attach the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Submit the form at the concerned departmental store along with all required documents.
- Must ask for Acknowledgment Receipt against your submission of the application form.
- This receipt or application number is useful for your future use required to check your application status.
- Passport-size photo of the Head of the family.
- Address Proof – Aadhar card, DL, Telephone Bill, Water/Electricity Bill, etc.
- Proof of Identity – Aadhar card, Voter ID, DL, PAN card, Passport, etc.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Family Income Certificate
- LPG gas connection details (If any)
How to Check Andra Pradesh Ration Card List?
To check the ration card list, the applicants have to read the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website i.e. https://epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Click Here for AP Ration Card List: https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- As soon as you click on the link above, a homepage will open in front of you.
- Scroll down, now you will see the “Search Ration Card” section below.
- In the end, enter your ration card number and click on the ‘Search’ button. After that, you will get your ration card details on the screen.
How to Check Application Status or AP Ration Card?
After submitting the AP Ration Card application form, applicants are able to check the status of their application. To check the application status, one must follow the below steps:
- Go to the official website at https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Scroll down, now you will see the “Application Search” section below.
- Enter the Ration Card or Application Number in the provided space.
- Once you submit your application number, the status of your ration card will be shown on your screen.
Read Also: AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 List
E-KYC of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020-
Aadhaar card is one of the documents which is linking with every document in our country these days. All the residents have linked their Aadhaar card with their Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh. To check the status of your linking of Aadhard with Ration card, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official portal of AP Ration Card.
- Now click on ‘Status Check’ available on the homepage of the portal.
- Use your drop-down cursor to click on the ‘Pulse Survey Search’ option.
- Here your ration card details will appear on the screen.
- Now check your e-KYC details.
AP Ration Card – ePDS Helpline:
Any state resident who needs any kind of help about the Rashan card or ration distribution can contact the ePDS helpline number:
- Landline Number: 040-23494808 / 822
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1947
- E-Mail ID: email@example.com
- AP Rice Card Status: Click Here
- Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System: Click Here
You May Also Like: