Andhra Pradesh Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2023 – Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme (Bag, Uniform, Belt, Shoes, Socks) all details are now available on this page. The Govt of Andhra Pradesh has decided to start the “YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2023” for students. YSR government had issued an order earlier on 12 March 2023 granting administrative permits to purchase educational kits. As the schools are going to be reopened in August. So the CM is preparing to launch YSR Vidhya Kanuka on the same day, where all the students will be provided with books, uniforms, school bags, belts, shoes, and socks.
Jagananna Vidhya Kanuka 2023 Apply Online
AP State Govt is launching this scheme so that the students of government schools can easily focus on their studies. The state government of Andhra Pradesh will spend Rs 648 crore for the scheme and now preparing to launch the Jagananna Vidhya Kanuka scheme on 5th September 2023. Here we provide you the complete details of the AP YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme | Check Official Website, Images, and Release Date In Telugu | వైయస్ఆర్ జగన్నన్న విద్యా కనుక కిట్స్ పథకం. So continue reading ahead.
YSR Jagananna Vidhya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2023
The AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits would be distributed to 42 lakh students across the state of 1st to 10th grade containing 6 items. Under this Scheme, the state government would provide a kit consisting of three pairs of uniforms, textbooks, notebooks, a pair of shoes, two pairs of socks, belts, and a school bag to each student of class 1st to 10th in government schools.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వం విద్యార్థుల కోసం “YSR జగనన్న విద్యా కానుక కిట్స్ పథకం 2023”ని ప్రారంభించాలని నిర్ణయించింది. ఎడ్యుకేషనల్ కిట్ల కొనుగోలుకు పరిపాలన అనుమతులు మంజూరు చేస్తూ వైఎస్ఆర్ ప్రభుత్వం మార్చి 12న ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ చేసింది. ఆగస్టులో పాఠశాలలు పునఃప్రారంభం కానున్నాయి. విద్యార్థులందరికీ పుస్తకాలు, యూనిఫాంలు, స్కూల్ బ్యాగులు, బెల్టులు, షూలు, సాక్సులు అందజేసే వైఎస్ఆర్ విద్యా కానుకను అదే రోజు ప్రారంభించేందుకు సీఎం సన్నాహాలు చేస్తున్నారు.
AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme – Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Announced by||CM YSR Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Procurement Order Date||12 March 2022|
|Launch Date:||05 September 2022|
|Number of Beneficiaries||42 lakh|
|Cost of each kit||Rs. 1,350|
|Educational Kit||3 Pairs of school uniform cloth, notebooks, school bag, belt, one pair of shoes and 2 pairs of socks|
|Beneficiaries||1st to 10th class govt school students|
|Post-Category||State Govt Welfare Scheme|
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme (Kit Details)
The Vidya Kanuka kits will consist of the following items given below:
- 3 Pairs of uniforms => Each student of class 1st to 10th will be provided 3 pairs of school uniforms.
- 2 Pairs of socks => 2 pairs of socks which will be all-weather socks will be given in the Vidya Kanuka kit.
- 1 Pair of shoes => Each student will be given a pair of school uniform shoes of either black or white color.
- Texts & Notebooks => Textbooks and notebooks according to the class of the students will be provided on the same day along with the kit.
- 1 Belt => A belt which is essentially a uniform belt would also be given to the students of all classes from 1st to 10th under the Vidya Kanuka scheme.
- Bag => A school bag with a size matching his/her class will be provided so that students can easily carry their study material from home to school and vice-versa.
Important Features of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka
- This new YSR Vidya Kanuka Yojana will give the way for a better future for students in Andhra Pradesh.
- Children will get financial assistance and other benefits through this scheme launched by YSR Govt. Through this scheme, the number of students going to school in the state will increase.
- Under this scheme, educational kits will be made available to poor students of the state, which will see an increase in literacy levels in the state.
- According to the statement issued by the state government, about 42 lakh students will get benefit from this scheme.
- In the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme, separate arrangements are made by the state government for school uniforms. This will be different from the kit amount i.e Rs 1350.
- Textbooks or notebooks, two new pairs of shoes and socks, 3 pairs of uniform cloth, a belt, and a school bag will also be provided in the educational kit provided by the state government.
Giving information about this scheme, the Chief Minister said that an amount of Rs 650 crores has been provided for this scheme, out of which 262 crore rupees will be released by the state AP government and the remaining amount will be released from other sources.
Eligibility Criteria of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
Those who wish to take advantage of this scheme have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Only legally permanent resident students of Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
- Students studying in government schools can avail of this scheme.
- Regular school-going students are eligible to apply under this scheme. Additionally, other students are not eligible to apply.
- Students from first-class to high school are able to get the educational kit provided by the government.
Documents Required for YSR Vidya Kanuka Yojana
The following documents should be required for the scheme:
- This scheme has been started only to provide benefits to the permanently resident students of Andhra Pradesh, so all the students will need their residential certificates.
- All the candidates have to submit a copy of their Aadhaar card, through which verification work will be done.
- Apart from this, the applicant will also have to provide documents related to admission to the school at the time of application.
- Only the schools and colleges which are government-aided are eligible for application. For this, applicants have to provide a copy of a government document related to the school.
- You will also need a certificate issued by the school at the time of application, through which it will be ensured that you are a regular student of the school.
How to Apply for Jagananna Vidhya Kanuka Scheme?
There is no need to apply online or offline for the YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme. The kits will be directly distributed in the government schools of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme will be implemented by the school education department of the AP state government.
- Jagan Praja Sankalpa Yatra Diary Hardcover => Buy Now
- Jagananna Vidya Kanuka (JVK) Acquittance Register => Buy Now
- Marketing Homemade Uppu Narthangai / Vathal => Buy Now
- History and Culture of Andhra Pradesh From the Earliest Times => Buy Paperback Now
Need for Vidhya Kanuka Scheme
The government is making all efforts to improve the overall quality of education. In line with their other schemes like YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme, Goru Mudda Scheme, Nadu-Nedu, and English medium education, the AP State government will provide Vidya Kanuka Kits to each student. The state govt aims to increase the literacy rate and Gross Enrollment Ration (GER) in colleges through these initiatives.
We hope now you got all information about Vidya Kanuka Scheme through this article like its process of Registration, Eligibility Criteria, and its benefits. Keep visiting our website for more updates.
2 thoughts on “YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2023, Apply Online, Kit List check”
How to get free educational Kits under YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme?
रजलानी गांव जोधपुर राजस्थान – 9166146915