EBC Nestham Scheme 2023 Apply Online – Beneficiary List and Payment Status can be checked now on the official website. In today’s article, we will cover all the aspects of the Andhra Pradesh government’s YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2023. To improve the living standards of women among the economically backward castes (EBC) and to empower them financially, the Jagan anna government has launched a new scheme called ‘EBC Nestham’. EBC women in the age group of 45-60 years, who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria, will benefit under the scheme and will get ₹15,000 per annum for three years.
About EBC Nestham Scheme 2023
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has said the EBC Nestham scheme is for the economic uplift of poor women belonging to upper castes in the state. This scheme will cost Rs 1,810.51 crore over three years at a rate of Rs 589 crore per annum. The government has issued orders on budget allocations in this regard.
Now in the initiative, the state government will give Rs 15,000 for every annum to upper-caste women who are economically weak. And this support would be given for 3 consecutive years i.e the total amount of Rs 45,000 would be given. So nearly 4,02,336 women from EBC categories would profit and CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will discharge assets to economically weak upper caste women under EBC Nestham soon.
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||EBC Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries||Upper caste women of Andhra Pradesh state who come from an economically weaker background|
|Benefits||Providing ₹15,000 per annum to economically backward castes (EBC) women|
|Duration||Rs 15k amount would be provided for 3 consecutive years|
|Total Assistance Amount||Rs 45,000 per EBC women|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Post-Category||State Govt Welfare Scheme|
Key Features of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
- Only women between the age of 45 and 60 years can get the benefit of the AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- And from the financial year 2023-24, financially weaker upper-caste women will be furnished support of Rs 15,000 per year.
- So women should belong to Economically Backward Classes (EBC).
- And the EBC women from upper castes such as Brahmins, Vaishyas, Velmas, Kshatriyas, Kammas, Reddys, and others will be the sole beneficiaries.
- The scheme will be applied on the lines of Kapu Nesam and YSR Cheyutha.
- So this scheme has been come up with the aim of providing financial help to upper-caste women from economically weaker backgrounds who are deprived of other scheme benefits.
- Such EBC women do not seek the help of other schemes because they are not from a Flower caste despite being financially weak.
With a vision of promoting Gender Equality and Gender Justice, Hon’ble CM YS Jagan garu has initiated EBC Nestham Scheme. This scheme is leading the Economic Empowerment of Economically Backward Upper Caste Women between the ages of 45 and 60.@ysjagan#YSREBCNestham pic.twitter.com/ZQkFUNgOfB
— Roja Selvamani (@RojaSelvamaniRK) January 25, 2022
YSR Rythu Seva Lo Upadhi Mitra Scheme 2023
- The help of amount of ₹15,000 per year will be provided to upper-caste women from economically weaker sections of society.
- The support amount will be given for 3 consecutive years i.e each beneficiary gets ₹45,000 over a period of 3 years.
- Despite that amount of ₹670 crores has been situated in the Andhra Pradesh budget 2023-24.
- So this decision to this effect was taken in a cabinet meeting conducted by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy on 23 February 2021.
- A total of 6 lakh women from the economically backward classes will be benefitted from this Jagannath EBC Nestham scheme.
- The implementation of the scheme will start in November 2021.
Eligibility List for EBC Nesthan Scheme
To avail of the benefits of this scheme, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicants must be a woman from the Economically Backward Classes (EBC) category.
- Also, the women must belong to the upper caste with EBC.
- The upper caste EBC female applicant should be 45 to 60 years of age.
List of Required Documents;
- Identity proof like an Aadhaar card or Voter ID card
- Address proof
- EBC Category Certificate
- Above Poverty Line (APL) certificate or Ration Card
- Bank account details
- A valid mobile number
How to apply for EBC Nestham Scheme?
If you want to get benefits under EBC Nestham Scheme in Andhra Pradesh then you have to apply online for this scheme. Here check the step-by-step process for online application/ registration:
- Navigate to the official website of the EBC Nestham Login page.
- Then enter the user name and password and then click the Login button.
- On the next page, click on Apply under YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- Now enter all the required details like your name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Afterward, upload all the required documents as per asked.
- Finally, click on the Submit tab to apply under the scheme.
EBC Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List Download
- Visit the official website of the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- On the web homepage, you need to click on the option called beneficiary list.
- So a new list will show on your computer screen
- After that, the beneficiary list will also be uploaded to your respective gram panchayats.
- Now you can visit your gram panchayat, then check your name.
EBC Nestham payment status 2023 check
- Go to the official website of the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the Payment Status link.
- As soon as you click on it, a list of Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam will appear.
- Here you can easily check the EBC Nestham payment status.
- For offline facilities, you have to visit the Gram Panchayat office to see your payment status.
EBC Nestham to benefit 43,860 women in Chittoor
The scheme will benefit 43,860 women beneficiaries in the Chittoor district for which Rs 65.79 crore will be distributed in the first year. While a total of 49,974 women have applied under the scheme, 6,114 of them were rejected for various reasons. It may be noted that the beneficiaries should not have an income of more than ₹10,000 per month in rural areas and ₹12,000 in urban areas.
The applications were scrutinized under six-step validation which includes family income being above the prescribed limit, power consumption being more than 300 units per month, having more than 10 acres of land, having government employees or pensioners in the family, possessing a four-wheeler with a whiteboard and owning a house in 750 sq ft or more in urban areas. Following this six-step validation 5,617 applications were rejected while another 497 have been set aside due to death or migration to other areas etc.
Other Welfare Schemes announced by YSR Govt
- YSR Housing Scheme 2023 Online Apply
- AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme 2023 List
- Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme – Phase 2 Beneficiary List
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023 Payment Status
- List of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2023
- AP YSR Rythu Seva Lo Upadhi Mitra Scheme
- YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility List