YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List 2023 – ap.gov.in Amma Vodi District-wise List is now available on this page. The Govt of Andhra Pradesh, under the leadership of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, has launched various schemes. Every project targets a certain section of society. These schemes are carefully developed to improve the social and financial status of the needy. The YSR Amma Vodi Scheme is one such project that has been officially announced by the state govt. The scheme has been targeted towards the betterment of school-going students.
YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme List 2023
The state authority will offer financial assistance to ensure that the students can continue their education. The money will be deposited in the account of the applicants’ mothers. Recently, AP Govt has launched the official website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in for this scheme. In this article, we provide you with the complete details of the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Apply Online – YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List. Kindly read the full article to the end.
AP YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Announced||On June 2019|
|Implementation Date||9th January 2022|
|Target Beneficiaries||School Going Children & Their Mothers|
|Mode of Application||Offline Registration Process|
|Budget Allocated||Rs 6,455 Crore|
|Toll-Free Helpline Number||0866-288-394|
|Post-Category||State Govt Welfare Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- A Resident of the State => To apply and attain the perks of this scheme, applicants need to be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Possess White Ration Card => It is imperative that the interested student and his/her mother possess a white ration card, issued by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Possess Aadhaar Card => The Chief Minister has mentioned that both the student and his/her mother must possess their Aadhaar Cards.
- School Students => It has been highlighted in the scheme guidelines that only the applicant must be a school student to opt for this scheme.
- Attendance Requirement => It is mandatory for the applicant to maintain at least 75% to apply and receive financial benefits.
- Not for School Dropouts => In case the applicant drops out of the traditional school structure, then the financial benefit will be cut off by the state government.
- Taxpayers can’t apply for this Scheme => If the applicant’s guardians fall under the income tax slab, then the candidate will not be allowed to attain financial assistance.
- Not for Govt Employees => If one or both parents work for the central or the state government, then their wards will not be allowed to acquire the perks of this scheme.
Where Can Applicants Get Eligibility Details (District-wise)?
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh has already launched a separate website for the scheme. Interested applicants can log in on the portal and gather information about eligibility requirements. To get to this site, applicants need to click on the link http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/.
- YSR Housing Scheme 2023 Online Apply
- AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme 2023 List
- Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme – Phase 2 Beneficiary List
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023 Payment Status
How To Check AP YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Eligibility List?
The applicant will have to click on the link jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in to get to the official portal. It will give the applicant access to the home page.
- On the home page, applicants will be able to spot an option marked as “Click Here For Search Child Details For Ammavodi Scheme.”
- As soon as the applicant clicks on this link, the portal will open a new web page.
- On the new page, the applicant needs to enter the Mother/ Guardian Aadhaar Code and the verification code in the respective fields.
- Once the codes have been entered, the applicant needs to click on the ‘Get Details’ button.
- After the submission is complete, the website will check the database. Then it will bring up the eligibility status of the applicant.
- The applicant can download the eligibility result receipt, and take a print-out. It can be used in the future, during the application process.
YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has already stated that the respective department is making the final preparations for the correct implementation of this scheme. The state government is hopeful that the project will increase the overall literacy rate in the state. Additionally, the Chief Minister wants to discourage students from dropping out of the traditional education system. The mothers of the beneficiaries will have access to the money, and they will be able to spend it wisely to ensure the proper education of the pupil. This scheme will bring a smile to the faces of the students who want to complete their school education and opt for higher studies.
Jagananna Amma Vodi App (APK)
If you want to download AP Ammavodi Scheme App then you just open Google Play Store on your android mobile phone. Then search the “Amma Vodi Scheme” in it. To download the App (APK), press the ‘Install’ button in front of the application. Now you can check the scheme details either in English or Telugu languages.
Jagananna Amma Vadi Contact Helpline
- Office Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, AP – 521456.
- Phone Number: 97056-55349 / 97054-54869
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Official Website: http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
Users, here we have provided you with the complete details of the YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme List. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.