YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020 is launched by Andhra Pradesh State Govt Chief Minister’s Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy. Under the pension scheme, the state govt is providing incentives in the form of financial assistance to the needy in various categories. Through this scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh, the state govt will distribute different amounts for economic uplift Backward or socially backward people. Now as per the order, the monthly assistance amount of Rs 3,000 will be distributed to all the beneficiaries as a monthly amount. At the time of joining In this scheme, Rs 2,250 will be provided to the beneficiary in the first year, after which stepwise amount will be extended for each beneficiary on an annual basis.
All the aged, widows, and disabled people will be provided with this amount of up to 10 years by the AP Govt. People are easily able to download the YSR Pension Kanuka 2020 Application form which is able in PDF Form or they can apply online for the pension scheme in Andhra Pradesh. The details relating to Andhra Pradesh Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020 are furnished below.
You can easily apply for the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020 (వైయస్ఆర్ పెన్షన్ కనుక పథకం). Also, you check the beneficiary list, eligibility criteria, and application status. This scheme provides assistance to the selected beneficiaries on the basis of their category in various stages.
- 1 AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020 (Type of Pension)-
- 1.1 YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme (Payment Details)-
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020-
- 1.3 YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020 Application Form-
- 1.4 Necessary Documents with AP Pension Kanuka Scheme-
- 1.5 Check YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Application Status Online-
- 1.6 YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020 Selection Process-
- 1.7 How to Check YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Beneficiary List?
- 1.8 Helpline Desk (Complaint Number):
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020 (Type of Pension)-
There are 12 different pension facilities in different categories that are provided to the beneficiaries by the Government of Andhra Pradesh under this YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme which are named below:
- Old Age (పెద్ద వయస్సు)
- Widow (భార్య జీవించి లేరు)
- Disabled (డిసేబుల్)
- Weavers (వీవర్స్)
- Toddy Tappers (టాడీ టాపర్స్)
- Transgender (లింగమార్పిడి)
- Fisherman (మత్స్యకారుని)
- Single Woman (ఒంటరి మహిళ)
- Traditional Cobblers (సాంప్రదాయ కొబ్బరికాయలు)
- Dappu Artist (దప్పు ఆర్టిస్ట్)
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme (Payment Details)-
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh provides financial aid to the beneficiary in different categories under the aforesaid Scheme. We are giving you the details of financial assistance given to users on the basis of categories:
|Old Age||Rs 2,250|
|Toddy Tappers||Rs 2,250|
|Single Woman||Rs 2,250|
|Traditional Cobblers||Rs 2,250|
|Dappu Artists||Rs 3,000|
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020-
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- They must belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line) category.
- To avail of the benefits of this scheme, the applicant is not able to avail of any other pension scheme under Central and State Govt.
Age Criteria for Various Pension Schemes:
|Old Age||60 years of age or above|
|Widow||18 years and above|
|Disabled Minimum||40% of disability and no age limit|
|Weavers 50||50 years of age or above|
|Toddy Tappers||50 years of age or above|
|Transgender||18 years of above or above|
|Fishermen||50 years of age or above|
|Single Woman||Married women who are separated from more than 1 year and above 35 years of age. Unmarried women of- Rural Area: 30 years and Urban Area: 35 years|
|Traditional Cobblers||40 years of age|
|Dappu Artists||50 years of age|
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020 Application Form-
The applicants who fulfill all the eligibility conditions are able to apply online for a pension scheme and for this they can download the application form by giving the steps below:
- Go to the official website, i.e. http://sspensions.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on the option ‘Latest Verification Form’ available on the home page of the website.
- By clicking on the above, the YSR Pension Application Form will appear on your screen in PDF format.
- Download the application form and fill the form with all the details.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application and submit it to the concerned office.
Necessary Documents with AP Pension Kanuka Scheme-
- Duly Filled in Application Form
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Age Proof of the applicant
- Bank Passbook
- Address Proof
- Particular Pension type documents
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate
Check YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Application Status Online-
- The beneficiary can check the status of their application status online anytime.
- First of all, go to the official website of the AP Pension Kanuka Scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Search” option in the menu.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you will see two options to check the status of the application.
You have to choose any option as per your wish and enter all the required information on the respective page.
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020 Selection Process-
- All submitted pension scheme applications to the Govt Office/Gram Panchayat Office will further send to the Gram Sabha for approval and scrutiny.
- After the approval and verification of the Gram Sabha, the forms will be sent to the concerned MPO officers.
- If your application is found valid in the MPO office, then the pension amount will be sent to the Gram Panchayat or government office related to your application.
- After this, the gram panchayat or government office will distribute the pension amount between the beneficiaries.
How to Check YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Beneficiary List?
- Firstly, visit the official website at sspensions.ap.gov.in.
- Here choose your ‘District’ on the home page.
- Then choose your ‘Mandal’ name.
- After that, select your ‘Panchayat’ name.
- At last, select your ‘Residence’ name.
In this way, you can see the Andhra Pradesh Pension Kanuka Scheme list of beneficiaries online on the basis of information selected by you.
Helpline Desk (Complaint Number):
The applicants can get help related to Andhra Pradesh YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme via email, helpline number, or by given address below:
- Office Address: Kasan for the society of rural poverty 2nd floor, Dr.NTR Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (520-001)
- Helpline Number: 866 – 2410017
- Email ID: [email protected]
You May Also Like: