Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme 2024 Registration/ Login online is now available on the official website at parivarthanam.org. In today’s article, we will be going to help you with the Parivarthanam Portal online registration process, benefits, mobile app download, and other important details. In this scheme, students including dropouts, MIMI Fish Trader (team leaders), teachers/ institutions, industry partners, and fish producers can register themselves. For more details, kindly continue reading ahead.
About Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme
The government of Kerala invites Parivarthanam Scheme Portal Registration at www.parivarthanam.org to boost fishermen’s livelihood. Kerala State Coastal Area Development Corporation (KSCADC) has started this new scheme to supply fresh fish to the doorstep of consumers. It is an initiative aimed at the socio-economic uplift of coastal and inland fisheries residents as well as youths through skills development and job creation. Parivarthanam is creating a platform for the integral development and empowerment of youth in sustainable ways.
Although the project is presently targeting coastal communities, it also addresses larger issues affecting youth like economic instability, lack of support for quality vocational training, and the need for a sustainable source of income after college.
Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme 2024 – Overview
|Name of Portal
|Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme
|Government of Kerala
|Residents of the state
|Boost fishermen’s livelihood, students, teachers, dealer MIMI fish, industry partners, fish producers
|Department of Fisheries, Govt of Kerala
|State Govt Scheme
Objectives of Kerala Parivarthanam Portal
Some of the objectives of Parivarthanam Pariyojana in enhancing the livelihood of fishermen are mentioned below;
- Ensure a fair and stable price to fishermen on a daily basis.
- Encourage environmentally-friendly fishing methods and high-quality fish handling practices to ensure efficient delivery of fish and their products to final consumers all year round.
- In light of the pandemic and increasing food safety concerns around the world.
- Parivarthanam will also ensure traceability along the supply chain by providing accurate information about sources, producers, and intermediaries to end consumers.
- Improving employability by creating jobs that can accommodate youth. And others whose livelihoods have been disrupted by the ongoing pandemic.
- Protecting the environment by promoting clean energy sources through the generation of solar energy. And converting fossil fuel engines to hybrid electric motors and other alternatives.
- To nurture, develop and establish Parivarthanam as a model that can be expanded and applied across the country with this consortium as the central agency.
Parivarthanam Scheme Industry Partners
Mimi Fish Dealer (Team Leaders)
- Mentors who can guide, handhold, and motivate the beneficiary students to complete their education successfully. And help them to choose the right NSDC skilling program and shape their career.
- They shall be capable of building a loyal clientele from scratch, in their allotted geographic area. And carry on with commercial activities to support the Parivarthanam Project.
- They will also have to sign a performance bond with a bank guarantee.
- The final selection of the dealer is entirely at the discretion of team Parivarthanam. He/She should ideally be a Graduate (preferably Post Graduate or Professional Graduate) with wider experience in socio-commercial activities, preferably in leadership roles.
- Preference will be given to family members of fish-vending women. Age between 29 -65 Years.
Students Including Dropouts
- Graduate/Professional stream students with exam paper backlogs, who need a part-time job to continue with their education.
- Along with opportunities to acquire additional skills through the NSDC skilling program.
- Age between 20-34 years.
- Teachers or Institutions are willing to take this up as a social responsibility and help the beneficiary students to complete their education successfully.
- Students will be grouped according to subjects and geographical area.
- Teaching shall be online and offline according to the convenience of the providers and beneficiaries.
- Marine & inland capture fishermen societies/groups (traditional) operating within Kerala, who can supply fish to ICAR-CIFT standards.
- Inland fish farmers and inland fishermen doing aquaculture in Kerala, can supply live fish farmed to ICAR-CIFT recommendations.
- Institutions are willing to associate with Parivarthanam by providing on-the-job training to the beneficiary students in their chosen NSDC Skill training and/or in final placement, after their successful training.
How to do Online Registration on Parivarthanam Portal?
Let’s see the steps to applying for online registration at the Kerala Parivarthanam scheme portal, given below;
- First, visit the official website of the Kerala Parivarthanam Portal.
- Then check the link of the Registration Form in the Kerala Parivarthanam Yojana Student Portal.
- After that, a new web page will open on your screen.
- Here students can enter these details;-
- Full name,
- Father’s name,
- Email ID,
- Date of birth,
- Mobile phone number,
- Aadhaar number, and other details.
- Then press the “Register” button.
So this is how you can register and can take advantage of the Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme Portal.
Download Kerala MIMI Mobile App (APK)
As we discussed, using the MIMI Fish Mobile App, online users can order fish right from their doorsteps. Let us see the procedure to download the Kerala MIMI Application.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- It welcomes online users to the home page of the app.
- Enter the Kerala MIMI Mobile App in the search box.
- Click on the Install button under the mobile app.
- It then installs and downloads the MIMI Mobile App on your mobile.
- Open the downloaded app on your mobile and start ordering the fish online.
- Contact Information:
- Phone Number: (+91) 93834-54647
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Skype: ParivarthanamOnSkype
- Address: Karikode Kollam, Kerala – 691005
Important Registration Links of Parivarthanam.org
|Students Including Dropouts
|Dealer MIMI Fish (Team Leaders)
|Boat Owners/ Marine
|Fishers Backwaters/ Rivers
|Fish Farm/ Inland
Kerala Latest Govt Schemes 2024-25 List
- New List – Kerala Ration Card Apply Online Form
- Kerala Niyukthi Job Fair Portal 2024 Registration
- DCE Scholarship – dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in Login
- Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2024 Form PDF
- Kerala Life Mission List 2024 pdf download
Thank You for visiting our website www.readermaster.com. We hope you have got all the information related to the Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme 2024 Portal Registration/ Login. Keep visiting our site for more important updates.