Kerala Niyukthi Mega Job Fair 2023-2024 Registration/ Login online is now available at jobfest.kerala.gov.in Portal. In today’s article, we will provide all the important details about the Job Fest 2023 in Kerala online registration for the Job Fair, Last Date, Address, Fair Locations, Company List, Eligibility, and the official website. Apart from this, we will also tell you the process to log in on the Niyukti Job Fest Portal and Job Fair Center List, so continue reading ahead.
Kerala Niyukthi Job Fair Portal 2023
Many people have lost their jobs due to the Lockdown which was imposed to reduce COVID-19 infections. Due to this, the condition has become very bad after being unemployed. So to resolve this problem, the Government of Kerala has launched the Niyukthi Job Fair Portal for unemployed youth of the state. Through this job fest, many benefits will be provided to the unemployed people of Kerala. Employers and job seekers will be available in one place and the job-seekers can meet the right employers and get the chance to get their dream job. This will help all the unemployed people of the state to gain employment opportunities in one go.
Niyukti Job Fair 2023 will be organized in various districts in Kerala including Thiruvananthapuram, Kattappana, Kottayam, and Ernakulam districts. So that a maximum number of people can participate in the job fest. With the help of this fest, the unemployment ratio of the state will go down and the citizens will become financially independent. All the unemployed citizens who have attained at least 18 years of age can register themselves for the job fest. If you also want to apply for this portal then you are not required to visit any government office. You just have to register yourself on the official website @https://jobfest.kerala.gov.in/.
Objectives of the Niyukthi Job Fair Portal
Under this Job Fest 2023 in Kerala, we have explained what is the main purpose of this portal and how it will help unemployed people in the state. Here are some of the other objectives;
- There are many people throughout the country who are unemployed. Employment is one of the basic needs in order to survive in the world. So to provide employment to the unemployed youths the state government has set up Niyukthi Job Fest Portal.
- The main objective of this portal is that people can get employment at the right time.
- Through this job fest, job seekers can meet employers and be able to grab the job of their choice.
- Another aim of this Job Fair is to decrease the unemployment ratio in the state by giving them employment.
- This job fair is held at various locations in Kerala state. So that the citizens throughout the state can get the benefit of this job fest.
jobfest.kerala.gov.in Registration/ Login Online – Highlights
|Name of the Portal||Niyukti Job Fest|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Job Opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Kerala|
|Registration Process||Online Mode|
|Job-seekers Login||Click Here|
|Post-Category||State Govt Job Portal|
Benefits of Kerala Career Job Fair Portal
- Niyukthi job fest is organized in order to provide employment to the unemployed youths of Kerala.
- Through this job fest, job seekers and employers will be gathered in one place.
- With the help of this Niyukthi job fair portal, citizens of Kerala will get the chance to gain the job of their dream
- With the successful implementation of this scheme, the unemployment ratio in the state will go down. And citizens of Kerala will become financially independent.
- This Fair Portal will be held at various locations in Kerala so that citizens throughout the state can get benefits.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website and apply online for Kerala Career Fair Portal 2023-22.
Eligibility Criteria for Niyukthi Job Fair Portal
The applicants must pursue any of the following;
- Diploma from a recognized university/ institute/ college/ board
- The age of the applicant must be 18 years.
Categories under Niyuthik Job Fest Portal
Let us see the list of categories under the Niyukthi Job Fair of Kerala State.
- IT & ITES
- Health Care
- Sales & Marketing
- Office Administration
- National Career Service Portal – Search Job Vacancies
- Umeed Career Portal 2023 Login Registration
- Maharashtra SSC Registration Form 2023 PDF
- Kerala Life Mission List 2023 pdf download
- Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023 KSWCFC List
Job Fair Locations available for Jobs
Under this Job Fest 2023, we have given details of the locations of the Job Fairs in Kerala State. These are the most likely to happen job fair locations in Kerala State.
Kerala Job Fair Portal – Job-Seekers Online Registration
Let’s see the online procedure to apply for the Job-Seekers Registration on the official portal.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Niyukthi Job Fair Portal.
- When you land on the homepage, click on the “Job Seeker Registration” section on the right-hand side.
- A new webpage will be displayed on the screen.
- Here enter the basic details such as;
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Password, etc.
- Then in the next section, select Security Question and enter Captcha Code.
- After entering all the details, click on the ‘Create’ tab.
- Now log in with your username and password or click here to get to the login page directly.
- Fill up the login credentials and then click on the Submit button.
- Finally, you will be successfully registered on the portal.
Procedure for (Employer) Registration Online @jobfest.kerala.gov.in
Let us see the online application procedure for Employer Registration on the official portal.
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Niyukthi Job Fest Portal.
- On the web homepage, click on Employer Registration on the following page.
- Enter/ Select the Username, Password, Re-Enter Password, Fest, etc.
- In the Contact Person Details section, enter the Name, Designation, Phone Number, Email ID, etc.
- In the Company Details section, enter/ select the Name, Email, Phone Number, Web URL, Corporate Identification Number, Industry/ Sector, Employer Entity, and Public or Private Company in the appropriate box.
- Also, Upload the Logo of the company.
- Enter your Profile and Address.
- Verify all the details and click on the Register button.
- Finally, it creates the employer profile on the official portal.
Contact Information for Job Fest 2023
In this article, we have given you all the important details regarding the Niyukthi Job Fair Portal. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number or write an email in order to solve your problem.
- Employment Directorate, Department of Labour, Government of Kerala
- Address: Fourth Floor, Housing Board Building, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India – 695 001
- Phone No: (+91) 471 2321249, Fax: (+91) 471 2326246
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
Note – Kottayam Fest venue changed from CMS College to Baselius College, Kottayam. Thrissur Fest date changed from 22/12/2022 to 20/12/2022. Job Seekers are requested to redownload admit cards from their profiles.