Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 Login through the official website @digitalgujarat.gov.in. As many of you know the Gujarat government provides various scholarships to students of all age groups. However, it includes students at the school, college, and research levels. Through this post, we will share information regarding the Digital Gujarat Scholarship Registration & Login.
Also, you will get to know about the Students Scholarship Form and the Procedure to Login into the portal. Apart from that, we will also tell you the online process to fill out the student’s scholarship form. So, all the interested candidates who want to avail the benefit from the Digital Gujarat Scholarship Apply Online. They can read this article ahead and can grab all the necessary details related to the scholarships.
- 1 Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023
- 1.1 Key Points of the Gujarat Scholarship Scheme
- 1.2 Digital Gujarat Scholarship Available Incentives
- 1.3 Procedure For Gujarat Scholarship Registration 2023
- 1.4 Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 Login @digitalgujarat.gov.in
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023
The Government of Gujarat has initiated a scheme called “Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023”. Under this portal, the government provides 34 types of scholarships to students. Especially, the students who belong to SC, OBC, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other backward communities. The main motive behind this scheme is to support the financially weak students in Gujarat State. Also, it will encourage the students to study and get a good education. And this will open the doors to good job opportunities for the youth of Gujarat State.
As we all know education plays a very important role in order to get opportunities and success in life. Ultimately, it will also help our country to develop and make the country’s future bright. The government also said that every individual should get educated and make a bright career. So, this step by the government of Gujarat has a massive role to play in the field of youth education in the state. And everyone is appreciating Digital Gujarat Scholarships because through this students who can not afford to study are now able to get an education.
Key Points of the Gujarat Scholarship Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Digital Gujarat Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Benefit||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Aim||To Initiate Educational Development In the State|
|Beneficiaries||Financially Weak Students of Gujarat State|
|Scholarships||34 Types of Scholarships|
|Post-category||State Govt Education Scheme|
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Available Incentives
Below, we have mentioned the list of various types of scholarships under the Digital Gujarat Scholarship. And most importantly the incentive provided under the Digital Gujarat Scholarship is also given;
|Name of Scholarships||Incentive Available|
|Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana||Tuition fees maximum up to 2 Lakh Hostel food: Rs.12,000Book equipment. Rs.10,000|
|Scholarships to the Disabled Students||Class 1st to 7th Rs.1,000/- per annum Class 8 to 12th Rs.1,500 or Rs. 5,000 per annum|
|Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (NTDNT)||Rs. 280 per month|
|Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (NTDNT) Gujarat||–|
|Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC)||–|
|Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC)||–|
|Food Bill Assistance to SC Students||Rs. 1,000 per month for 10 Months|
|Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students (SEBC)||Rs. 1,200 per month|
|Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self-Financed College||Rs. 50,000|
|Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)||Rs. 1,140 per annum|
|Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil. and Ph.D. Students (SEBC)||Rs.25,000 for M.Phil. Rs.30,000 for a PhD|
|Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses (NTDNT)||Rs.125 per month for one year of professional studies.400 per month for government ITI|
|Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses (EBC)||–|
|Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses (Minority)||–|
|Instrumental Assistance for Medical, Engineering, and Diploma Students (SEBC)||Rs.10,000 for medical. 5,000 for engineering. 3,000 for Diploma|
|Higher Education Scheme||1,000 to Rs. 6,000 per annum|
|Scholarships to SC Students for ITI/Professional Studies||Rs. 400 per month|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl Students||Variable assistance|
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship||–|
Name of Digital Gujarat Scholarships (Incentive Amount)
|Fellowship Scheme||Rs. 2,000 per month for 12th level Rs. 3,000 per month for graduation level Rs. 5,000 per month for post-graduation level|
|Research Scholarship||Variable assistance|
|Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for ITI Courses||–|
|Scholarship for the Students of Government Colleges||Rs. 3,000 (first position)Rs. 2,000 (second position)Rs. 1,000 (third position)|
|War Concession Scheme||Free studentship, fee concession, and other educational facilities|
|EBC Fees Exemption Scheme||Full fee exception for students who have more than 60% marks in 12th or half fee exemption for students who have less than 60% marks in 12th|
|Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Courses)||Rs. 3,000|
|Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC Students||Rs. 750 per month|
|Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil. & Ph.D. (SC) Students||Rs. 2500 per month for M.Phil. Rs. 3000 per month for PhD|
|Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girl Students||Variable assistance|
|Scholarship for Students Studying at Dr. Ambedkar or Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)||–|
|Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels||Food bill assistance|
|Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC)||Rs. 1140|
|Instrumental Assistance for First-year Students of Medical/ Engineering/ Diploma Courses||Reimbursement for the purchased instrument in the first year|
|Special Scholarship for Boys and Girls Students||Rs. 650|
Procedure For Gujarat Scholarship Registration 2023
- In order to do online registration under Digital Gujarat Scholarship, you need to visit the official website of Digital Gujarat.
- Now, on the homepage, you have to click on the “Registration” option.
- After that, the Registration form page will open on your screen.
- Here, you need to enter your date of birth, mobile number, email ID, and password
- Then, enter the captcha code and click on the Save button.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number or email, enter that OTP.
- After entering, the OTP, you need to click on the “Confirm” option.
- In this way, your online registration process for Gujarat Scholarship will be completed.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 Login @digitalgujarat.gov.in
After completion of your registration for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023, you will be able to log in to the portal. Check out the below given simple steps and procedures;
- First of all, you have to locate the official website of the Digital Gujarat Scholarship.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Login” option (if already registered) in the right corner of your screen
- Now, a new page will open, enter your “login ID and password”.
- Also, enter the captcha code and then click on the submit or login button.
- After that, you will be logged on to the portal.
- Here, you can edit the details if required for the already registered applicant.
- So this is a simple and easy process to Login @digitalgujarat.gov.in
Student Scholarship Registration Form
- After logging into the portal navigate to the “student corner” option.
- When selecting the “Scholarship” option, the list of scholarships will appear.
- You can choose the scheme that you want to apply.
- Then, click the “Continue to service” option and enter the asked information.
- Now, upload the required documents for the scholarship
- After completing all the above-mentioned criteria, click the “Submit” option.
Note – In case, you have any query related to the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023, you are free to ask you questions below in the comment section. We will try to answer each and everyone of your queries. Also, you can contact on helpdesk number given below:
Helpline Number => 1800-233-5500