Umeed Career Portal 2022-23 Online Registration/ Application Form, Eligibility, Login Process will be discussed here. In today’s article, we will help you to get all the required information about the Umeed Career Portal Haryana Login – Students/ Teachers/ Govt Employees (Railway) Register Online, Beneficiary List, Training, and Application Form PDF Download, etc. Apart from this, we will also tell you the process to apply for any scheme via this website, so continue reading ahead.
- 1 Umeed Career Portal 2022 Apply Online
- 1.1 Benefits of Umeed Career Portal Scheme
- 1.2 Key Highlights of UMEED Career Portal
- 1.3 Umeed Career Portal Login Registration Process
Umeed Career Portal 2022 Apply Online
The Directorate of School Education, Haryana Government has launched Umeed Career Portal 2022-23 to provide vocational guidance to children studying in government schools. Through the portal, children will be given guidance to choose faculty after class X and to make higher education options and careers after class XII. Information about courses, colleges, entrance exam scholarships, and fellowships is available on its official website. So now all the 10th to 12th class students can take proper counseling according to their interest for which they can work in future.
All applicants who are willing to apply online then download the official notification and read all the eligibility criteria and application process carefully. UMEED Career Portal official app is also available in the play store.
Benefits of Umeed Career Portal Scheme
- Through the portal, children will be given guidance to choose faculty after class X and to make higher education options and careers after class XII.
- The students from the 10th class and 12th board class can enroll themselves for knowing their career options.
- Students can get all kinds of facilities by registering on the portal.
- Various counseling centers have also been made available in different cities. So that students can have advice about what kind of subject and course they need to choose for their future career.
- The school teachers will also be trained by the department to ensure maximum benefit to the students.
- In two-stage training, the teacher plans to include the teacher in the first session and then the students.
- Students can have the proper guidance through which they can know about which career option has good for their future.
- In addition, the guidance will improve their skill for developing a new profession for them.
Key Highlights of UMEED Career Portal
- Firstly, this is a very good initiative taken by the government of Haryana state for the career development of students from the government schools of Haryana.
- This portal provides you with lots of important information about courses, colleges, entrance exams, scholarships, and fellowships.
- After passing 10th or 12th, students of government schools face all kinds of problems regarding careers.
- Schools have to register on this portal by 13 November.
- The Directorate of School Education has set up UMEED (counseling centers) in various districts to provide counseling and guidance services for the overall development and physical welfare of the students.
Umeed Career Portal 2022 Application Form PDF Download
As we all want to make a good career after completing school education and college. But even after that, we are not able to choose the right area due to a lack of proper guidance. For such students, the Department of Education has created an expectation portal. Now all 10th to 12th-grade students can get career guidance through the official website. Both teachers and students can now register online on Asha Career Portal/ Guidance website. Online training for both teachers and students has been started from 18 November 2020.
|Name of Scheme||Umeed Career Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|In Hindi||उम्मीद करियर पोर्टल|
|Objective||Providing counseling and career guidance|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Haryana|
|Major Benefit||Get Job Opportunities|
|Post-Category||State Govt Job Scheme|
Eligibility & Documents Required for Umeed Career Portal Registration
Under this, we have mentioned all the important details about the umid login portal. Kindly read carefully;
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Applicant must be a student of a government school then only he/she will be eligible for the online registration.
- Then, students should be from class 10th board or 12th board.
- The family income of the student should be under the eligibility criteria.
Documents required during the online registration are;
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Proof of Family
- School ID Card
- Passport size Photo
- Mobile Number
Umeed Career Portal Login Registration Process
- At first, students need to go through the Official Website of the Umeed Career Portal.
- After that, a new page appeared on your computer screen.
- On the web homepage, applicants need to click on the link of login available at the top of the website.
- If you are a teacher in any government school then you need to provide the school Identity number during registration.
- And if you are a student in a government school, then you need to enter your SRN number given by the school during the registration at the Umeed Career Portal.
- After that, applicants need to make the password for the account they have registered in the official link.
- In the end, you can save the Username & Password created during registration. And whenever you want to avail of any service or apply under any training program, then you need to first log in with the given user name and password.
- Afterward, students can choose various options such as career, examination, colleges, scholarship, vocational courses, etc. You can also check information related to these given fields through the online page. If you don’t know your SRN registration number then kindly contact your teacher or principal of the school.
Note – If you’re facing any technical problem during Umeed Career Portal Login then contact the helpline Number: 73039-10911 / 62838-48592 for help.
Role of PGTs in Training Session
All PGTs should visit the career guidance portal before the teacher training session in order to avail full benefit of the training session. Teachers should make students aware of the program and share information about Umeed Program on Student Whatsapp groups.
|Session||Attendees||Link of Participation|
|Teacher Training Session on the usage of Career Guidance Portal||UMEED Centers, Counselors, PGTs||http://bit.ly/umeedcareerportaltraining|
|Student Engagement Session on Career Guidance Portal||All students of classes 10th-12th||http://bit.ly/umeedcareerportalwebinar|
Umeed Finance Career Portal Haryana
Students and teachers can contact the district counseling center regarding their problems through helpline number – 6283848592 or directly visit the Official Website @https://umeedcareerportal.com/.
- National Career Service Portal – Search Job Vacancies
- Ayushman Mitra Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- SWADES Skill Card Registration Process in Hindi
- PM Modi Health ID Card Online Registration & Login
Thank You for visiting our website at www.readermaster.com. We hope you have got all the required details regarding Umeed Career Portal 2022. Keep on visiting our site for more important updates.