Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 will be provided to orphans and vulnerable children by the Kerala Government. This will try to overcome the incidences of children stopping school because of the death of their parents or breadwinner. Do you want to know more about this Scholarship? Go through the following article. We will give you the Details of the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 Eligibility, Scholarship Amount Credited, Online Application & Renewal Process in a detailed manner.
About 75,000 children in Kerala who are under the age of 18 are residing in orphanages and almost 1500 shelters are running in Kerala. Most of the children have families and relatives, but most of them have lost their parents for several reasons. Children are more likely to be abused and exploited without proper adult care and protection. To protect these children, the Kerala government has started a scheme called ‘Snehapoorvam’.
- 1 Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 Kerala
- 1.1 സ്നേഹപൂർവം സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് അപേക്ഷാ ഫോം
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021
- 1.3 How to Apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship In Kerala?
- 1.4 Selection Procedure of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021
- 1.5 Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 Renewal Process
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 Kerala
The main aim of this scholarship is to recognize orphan children in families and to satisfy their needs, promote basic education, social integration, support families to manage their children within the family. It also gives social security to the unprotected groups and helps these orphaned kids by providing financial assistance for the education of the children of these orphaned families. The government is trying to bring such children into the mainstream of society. The Kerala government has made a very good judgment for the orphans in their state. Due to the COVID-19 situation, the Snehapoorvam scholarship will be re-started soon by the government.
സ്നേഹപൂർവം സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് അപേക്ഷാ ഫോം
The scholarship is only available for Orphan children who are residing in the Kerala state of India. Many different benefits and incentives will also be provided to the orphans through the implementation of this Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 – സ്നേഹപൂർവം സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് അപേക്ഷാ ഫോം. These orphans will be able to continue their education without any worry of financial burden or without ever been a financial burden on the family who is undertaking other expenses related to them.
Here we provide you the complete details of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021-22 Kerala Online Apply | Check Scheme Eligibility, Last Date, Contact Number, Renewal Individual Login & Download Form PDF. Please continue reading ahead.
Highlights of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021-22
|Name of Scheme||Snehapoorvam Scholarship|
|In Malayalam||സ്നേഹപൂർവം സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ്|
|Launched By||Kerala State Government|
|Beneficiary||Orphans of the state|
|Snehapoorvam scholarship 2021 last date||15/12/2021|
|Post-Category||State Govt Education Scheme|
Schedule (Dates) of Snehapoorvam Scholarship
Procedures related to the scholarship will be undertaken on the following dates.
|Starting of Application Process||28th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st October 2021|
|Extended Last Date||15th December 2021|
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme Amount
The following benefits are provided by the Snehapoorvam scholarships.
- To children below the age of 5 years in class I to V – Rs 300 (Indian Rupees) per month.
- To students in class VI to X – Rs 500 (Indian Rupees) per month.
- Students who are studying in class XI to XII – Rs 750 (INR) per month.
- Students taking an undergraduate or professional degree – Rs 1,000 (INR) per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Snehapoorvam scholarships scheme:
- The candidate must be a child who has lost at least one of their parents.
- The aspirant must be a student pursuing a formal education from the first standard to a college degree.
- Candidate children below 5 years of age can be directly eligible.
- A child who belongs to the BPL (Below Poverty Level) category.
- The Candidate’s family annual income should be less than INR 20,000 for those in rural areas (Local Body/Grama Panchayat)
- The Candidate’s family annual income should be less than INR 22,375 for those in urban areas (Corporation/Municipality).
Documents Required for Snehapoorvam Scholarships
The following documents are required to apply for the scholarship available for the Kerala student:
- Passport-size photographs.
- Aadhaar Card of the child.
- An attested copy of the Death Certificate of one or both parents
- BPL Certificate or BPL ration card if you fall in the Below Poverty Line category, including attested income proof of your family.
- Bank Passbook, which should be of a joint account in the name of your guardian
- Photocopy of your Aadhar, or latest proof of Aadhar registration.
How to Apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship In Kerala?
It is obvious that children below 5 years of age cannot apply for the Snehapoorvam scholarship application online. Of course, this process will be processed through the help of their guardian or the representative Child Welfare Committee (CWC).
So, we have provided you the form you need to fill for your child. Click on the button below to download the application form.
(Step 1st) Online Registration Process
- Visit the official website i.e. http://socialsecuritymission.gov.in/.
- Now click on the “KSSM Web Application Form” option on the web page.
- You will see a new web page for the Login details.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary/ Institution Login’ button.
- After this, click on ‘New Institution Register’ and now enter all the required details.
- Now you will see a new page, here again, enter User Id and Password.
- Then the ‘Update Profile – Change Password’ page will open complete the required authentication.
- Now, the process of beneficiary registration will begin. You have to fill in all the required details.
And this way you have to complete your registration process. After successful online registration, you can log in to the portal for Renewal, Transfer of Snehapoorvam scholarships.
(Step 2nd) Offline Application Process
- You have to visit the head office of Government or Govt-aided Educational Institutions where application forms shall be made available in the specified tenure.
- Fill up the application form and attach all the documents along with the form.
- The officials will verify the Snehapoorvam application form pdf.
- Post verification, the application form shall be converted into PDF form and submitted through the online portal to the executive director of the Kerala Social Security Mission (SSM).
- Applications can also be forwarded via respective welfare centers.
Download: KSSM Snehapoorvam Application Form PDF
Selection Procedure of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021
After you have successfully registered yourself for the scholarship scheme you need to undertake the following procedure in order to get selected for the benefits of the scholarship:
- You have to submit your application form to the concerned government or private institution in which you are taking your classes.
- Your application form will be checked for the eligibility criteria by the concerned official which has been appointed by the government.
- The head office will submit the Application Form PDF through the online portal to Executive Director, Kerala Social Security Mission.
- If you are found eligible for the scholarship then the financial fund will be submitted to your bank account.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 Renewal Process
If you have already applied for Snehapoorvam Malayalam Scheme then you don’t need to fill again the Snehapoorvam scholarship 2021 application form. For Renewal of Existing Applications 2021-2021 of Snehapoorvam Application, kindly follow the below steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e http://kssm.ikm.in/
- Before filling the Application form request, you to go through the Snehapoorvam Guidelines are given for Eligibility criteria. Ineligible forms will be REJECTED.
- Then click the button named ‘SCHOOLS/COLLEGE LOGIN’ as shown in the below image:
- Enter the User Name and Password (already registered Institutions) then click the button named If Forgot please try the “Forgot Username & Password” option. Then enter the captcha code as shown below:
- Select the link named ‘Services’ and then click the “Renewal” tab.
- Now enter the student’s name, admission number, etc, and then click the ‘Search’ button.
- Here select the link named ‘Select’ under the label named ‘Renewal’ for each student.
- Finally, click the button named ‘RENEW NOW’ for editing/modifying the Application.
Fill Mandatory fields (*) then click the button named ‘Save’. Kindly make sure that the data entered is correct before clicking the Save button. Once submitted the data cannot be EDITED. The Application will be approved only after receiving this Print out copy with the School/ College seal and signature to the below address,
Kerala Social Security Mission,
Trivandrum – 695012
For any doubts, please drop an email to email@example.com
DISTRICT-WISE STATUS REPORTS
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Contact Details
- Information Kerala Mission
- Swaraj Bhavan, Ground Floor,
- Nanthancodu, Kowdiar. P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 003
- Phone Number: (+91) 471-2773100
- Helpline Number: 1800-120-1001 (Toll-free)
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org / Snehapoorvamonline@gmail.com
You May Also Like: