Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022-2023 will be provided to orphans and vulnerable children by the Kerala Government. This will try to overcome the incidences of children stopping school because of the death of their parents or breadwinner. Do you want to know more about this Scholarship? Go through the following article. We will give you the Details of the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023 Eligibility, Scholarship Amount Credited, Online Application & Renewal Process in a detailed manner.
About 75,000 children in Kerala who are under the age of 18 are residing in orphanages and almost 1500 shelters are running in Kerala. Most of the children have families and relatives, but most of them have lost their parents for several reasons. Children are more likely to be abused and exploited without proper adult care and protection. To protect these children, the Kerala government has started a scheme called ‘Snehapoorvam’.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023 Kerala
The main aim of this scholarship is to recognize orphan children in families and satisfy their needs, promote basic education, and social integration, and support families to manage their children within the family. It also gives social security to the unprotected groups and helps these orphaned kids by providing financial assistance for the education of the children of these orphaned families.
The Kerala government is trying to bring such children into the mainstream of society. The government has made a very good judgment for the orphans in their state. Due to the COVID-19 situation, the Snehapoorvam scholarship will be restarted soon by the government.
സ്നേഹപൂർവം സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് അപേക്ഷാ ഫോം
The scholarship is only available for Orphan children who are residing in Kerala state India. Many different benefits and incentives will also be provided to the orphans through the implementation of this Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023 – സ്നേഹപൂർവം സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് അപേക്ഷാ ഫോം. These orphans will be able to continue their education without any worry of financial burden or without ever being a financial burden on the family who is undertaking other expenses related to them.
Here we provide you the complete details of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022-23 Kerala Online Apply | Check Scheme Eligibility, Last Date, Contact Number, Renewal Individual Login & Download Form PDF. Please continue reading ahead.
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022-23 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Snehapoorvam Scholarship|
|In Malayalam||സ്നേഹപൂർവം സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ്|
|Launched By||Kerala State Government|
|Beneficiary||Orphans of the state|
|Snehapoorvam scholarship’s last date||15/12/2022|
|Post-Category||State Govt Education Scheme|
Schedule (Dates) of Snehapoorvam Scholarship
Procedures related to the scholarship will be undertaken on the following dates.
|Starting of the Application Process||28th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st October 2022|
|Extended Last Date||15th December 2022|
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme Amount
The following benefits are provided by the Snehapoorvam scholarships.
- To children below the age of 5 years in class I to V – Rs 300 (Indian Rupees) per month.
- To students in class VI to X – Rs 500 (Indian Rupees) per month.
- Students who are studying in class XI to XII – Rs 750 (INR) per month.
- Students taking an undergraduate or professional degree – Rs 1,000 (INR) per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Snehapoorvam scholarships scheme:
- The candidate must be a child who has lost at least one of their parents.
- The aspirant must be a student pursuing a formal education from the first standard to a college degree.
- Candidate children below 5 years of age can be directly eligible.
- A child who belongs to the BPL (Below Poverty Level) category.
- The Candidate’s family annual income should be less than INR 20,000 for those in rural areas (Local Body/Grama Panchayat)
- The Candidate’s family annual income should be less than INR 22,375 for those in urban areas (Corporation/Municipality).
Documents Required for Snehapoorvam Scholarships
The following documents are required to apply for the scholarship available for the Kerala student:
- Passport-size photographs.
- Aadhaar Card of the child.
- An attested copy of the Death Certificate of one or both parents
- BPL Certificate or BPL ration card if you fall in the Below Poverty Line category, including attested income proof of your family.
- Bank Passbook, which should be of a joint account in the name of your guardian
- Photocopy of your Aadhar, or the latest proof of Aadhar registration.
How to Apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship In Kerala?
It is obvious that children below 5 years of age cannot apply for the Snehapoorvam scholarship application online. Of course, this process will be processed through the help of their guardian or the representative Child Welfare Committee (CWC).
So, we have provided you with the form you need to fill out for your child. Click on the button below to download the application form.
(Step 1st) Online Registration Process
- Visit the official website i.e. http://socialsecuritymission.gov.in/.
- Now click on the “KSSM Web Application Form” option on the web page.
- You will see a new web page for the Login details.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary/ Institution Login’ button.
- After this, click on ‘New Institution Register’ and now enter all the required details.
- Now you will see a new page, here again, enter your User Id and Password.
- Then the ‘Update Profile – Change Password’ page will open and complete the required authentication.
- Now, the process of beneficiary registration will begin. You have to fill in all the required details.
And this way you have to complete your registration process. After successful online registration, you can log in to the portal for Renewal, and Transfer of Snehapoorvam scholarships.
(Step 2nd) Offline Application Process
- You have to visit the head office of the Government or Govt-aided Educational Institutions where application forms shall be made available in the specified tenure.
- Fill up the application form and attach all the documents along with the form.
- The officials will verify the Snehapoorvam application form pdf.
- Post verification, the application form shall be converted into PDF form and submitted through the online portal to the executive director of the Kerala Social Security Mission (SSM).
- Applications can also be forwarded via respective welfare centers.
Download: KSSM Snehapoorvam Application Form PDF
Selection Procedure for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
After you have successfully registered yourself for the scholarship scheme you need to undertake the following procedure in order to get selected for the benefits of the scholarship:
- You have to submit your application form to the concerned government or private institution in which you are taking your classes.
- Your application form will be checked for the eligibility criteria by the concerned official which has been appointed by the government.
- The head office will submit the Application Form PDF through the online portal to the Executive Director of Kerala Social Security Mission.
- If you are found eligible for the scholarship then the financial fund will be submitted to your bank account.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023 Renewal Process
If you have already applied for Snehapoorvam Malayalam Scheme then you don’t need to fill again the Snehapoorvam scholarship 2023 application form. For Renewal of Existing Applications 2022-2023 of Snehapoorvam Application, kindly follow the below steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e http://kssm.ikm.in/
- Before filling out the Application form request, you to go through the Snehapoorvam Guidelines given for Eligibility criteria. Ineligible forms will be REJECTED.
- Then click the button named ‘SCHOOLS/COLLEGE LOGIN’ as shown in the below image:
- Enter the User Name and Password (already registered Institutions) then click the button named If Forgot please try the “Forgot Username & Password” option. Then enter the captcha code as shown below:
- Select the link named ‘Services’ and then click the “Renewal” tab.
- Now enter the student’s name, admission number, etc, and then click the ‘Search’ button.
- Here select the link named ‘Select’ under the label named ‘Renewal’ for each student.
- Finally, click the button named ‘RENEW NOW’ for editing/modify the Application.
Fill in Mandatory fields (*) then click the button named ‘Save’. Kindly make sure that the data entered is correct before clicking the Save button. Once submitted the data cannot be EDITED. The Application will be approved only after receiving this Print out copy with the School/ College seal and signature to the below address,
Kerala Social Security Mission,
Trivandrum – 695012
For any doubts, please drop an email to [email protected]
DISTRICT-WISE STATUS REPORTS
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Contact Details
- Information Kerala Mission
- Swaraj Bhavan, Ground Floor,
- Nanthancodu, Kowdiar. P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 003
- Phone Number: (+91) 471-2773100
- Helpline Number: 1800-120-1001 (Toll-free)
- E-mail ID: [email protected] / [email protected]