Karunya Health Insurance Scheme Application Form | Karunya Office Ernakulam 2023 Health Care Kozhikode Kerala | List of Health Schemes In Kerala
Hello readers, today we will give you information about the ‘Karuna Health Insurance Scheme 2023’ launched by the Government of Kerala. Here In we will tell you how you can take advantage of this scheme online. Not only this, but it will also explain its specialty and its eligibility criteria. The Karunya Swasthya Yojana is an ambitious scheme of social welfare scheme of the Government of Kerala. Poor people cannot afford medical expenses, many people die due to financial problems. This health plan (കരുണ്യ ആരോഗ്യ പദ്ധതി കേരള അപേക്ഷാ ഫോം) is a boon for such people.
Karunya Health Insurance Scheme 2023 Kerala
The state government has launched Karuna Swasthya Yojana for the people of Kerala. Under this scheme, the government provides health insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh a year to registered families. At least five family members can subscribe to the scheme. The health insurance coverage scheme already covered 1.5 crore people in this ambitious scheme. Read this article carefully till the end to know the complete details of the Karunya Health Scheme application form, eligibility, and documents list.
Kerala Karunya Health Scheme 2023 Details
In Karuna Swasthya Yojana, the Kerala government provides health insurance of Rs 5 lakh to poor people. So that he can get his disease treated properly.
- Those people of Kerala who come under Karunya Swasthya Yojana can avail of this scheme in any government and private hospital.
- You can get the entire process of Karuna Swasthya Yojana, application or claim, etc. through the online website karunya.kerala.gov.in.
- In the Kerala government portal http://karunya.kerala.gov.in you will find all the details about the declaration, application form, claim process, and listed hospital.
- Each person of the beneficiary family will be given a special card, at least five people can avail of this scheme from the family. A single card has been issued for the head of the family.
- All serious diseases like cancer, hemophilia, kidney, and heart diseases will be treated in this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Karunya Health Insurance Scheme
- The beneficiary covered under the health scheme compassion should be a resident of Kerala.
- All the beneficiaries should be below the poverty line (BPL) and people above the poverty line cannot apply for this scheme.
- A beneficiary must have an Aadhaar card and an income certificate for enrollment.
|Diseases covered in Kerala Karuna Health Scheme:|
|Kidney Disease||Heart Disease|
|Delivery care||Other fatal diseases|
Karunya Health Insurance Scheme 2023 Application Form
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website of the Government of Kerala at http://karunya.kerala.gov.in.
- After this, the applicant has to click on the section How to Apply.
- After clicking, you can download the application form in PDF format.
- Fill out the application form carefully and submit it to the government office along with all required documents.
Contact Details of Karunya Health Scheme Kerala
- Helpline Number: (0471) 3230-448 / 449
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Karunya Kerala Official Website: http://www.karunya.kerala.gov.in/