KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship2020-21: Kerala State Higher Education Council (KSHEC) is inviting applications from eligible students for upcoming scholarship in the academic year 2020-21. Under KSHEC Scholarship Scheme, students who have secured admission to the first year degree courses at Govt University or Govt Aided Arts & Science Colleges are eligible to apply. Students from IHRD Applied Science Colleges & University Study Centers, affiliated to any university in the state of Kerala are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Interested candidates can apply online at the official website of KSHEC Portal (URL: www.kshec.kerala.gov.in). Online Application has started from 3rd December 2020 which will be closed on 5th January 2021. Students must go through the eligibility criteria before applying. In this article, we cover the KSHEC Scholarship Scheme which includes the eligibility criteria, application process, scholarship rewards, etc.
- 1 Apply Online for KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship (KSHEC ഉന്നതവിദ്യാഭ്യാസ സ്കോളർഷിപ്പിനുള്ള ഓൺലൈൻ അപേക്ഷ നൽകുക)
- 1.1 Kerala State Higher Education Council Scholarship Eligibility Criteria (കേരള സംസ്ഥാന ഉന്നതവിദ്യാഭ്യാസ കൗൺസിൽ സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് അർഹത മാനദണ്ഡം)-
- 1.2 KSHEC Scholarship Scheme Amount/Reward (KSHEC സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് സ്കീം തുക / റിവാർഡ്)-
- 1.3 Required Documents for KSHEC Scholarship Scheme (KSHEC സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് സ്കീമിനായി ആവശ്യമായ രേഖകൾ)-
- 2 KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship Application Form & Process (KSHEC ഉന്നത വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് അപേക്ഷാ ഫോം & പ്രോസസ്)
Apply Online for KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship (KSHEC ഉന്നതവിദ്യാഭ്യാസ സ്കോളർഷിപ്പിനുള്ള ഓൺലൈൻ അപേക്ഷ നൽകുക)
KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship applications have been started and the candidates can now apply for the scholarship on 3rd December 2020. The last date of online application is 5th January 2021. Kerala Govt offers KSHEC Scholarships for the students to pursue graduate and postgraduate courses in recognized universities.
- KSHEC Scholarship Application Starts – 03/12/2020
- KSHEC Scholarship Application Ends – 05/01/2021
Kerala State Higher Education Council Scholarship Eligibility Criteria (കേരള സംസ്ഥാന ഉന്നതവിദ്യാഭ്യാസ കൗൺസിൽ സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് അർഹത മാനദണ്ഡം)-
In order to apply for KSHEC Scholarship Scheme, candidates must meet the following criteria.
- The student should be an Indian citizen and domiciled in Kerala state.
- This scholarship is available to the students of a first-year degree course.
- The first-year students who have joined various Govt/Aided Arts & Science Colleges/Universities for the subjects Science, Social Science, Humanities, & Business Studies are eligible
- Students studying professional courses are not eligible for this scheme.
- Education Qualification: The marks required for the different category is given in the table below. (On the basis of marks obtained in Class 12th or Equivalent Examination)
|ST Candidates||Pass Marks|
|SC Candidates||Science, Social Science & Humanities Subjects – 55% Marks
Business Studies – 60% Marks Required
|BC Students||45% Marks|
|BPL/OBC Students||For Science Subjects – 60% Marks
Social Science & Humanities Subjects – 55% Marks
Business Studies – 65% Marks Required
|General Category Candidates||Science & Business Studies – 75% Marks
Humanities & Social Science Subjects – 60% Marks
Note – Students getting any scholarship/stipend other than fee relaxation are not eligible for applying for the scholarship. Scholarship allotment will be based on the total seats available per stream per university.
KSHEC Scholarship Scheme Amount/Reward (KSHEC സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് സ്കീം തുക / റിവാർഡ്)-
The scholarship amount which will be distributed to the scholar candidates of KSHEC is given in the table below. KSHEC Scholarship amount is different and based on education.
|Year of Education||Graduates||Postgraduates (Continuing Education)|
|1st Year||Rs 12,000/-||Rs 40,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs 18,000/-||Rs 60,000/-|
|3rd Year||Rs 24,000/-||–|
Note – Candidates with a disability over 40% will get an additional 25% of the scholarship amount.
Required Documents for KSHEC Scholarship Scheme (KSHEC സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് സ്കീമിനായി ആവശ്യമായ രേഖകൾ)-
Eligible students can apply for this scholarship via online mode only. The following documents are required while submitting the application form.
- Copy of SSLC Certificate attested by the Principal/Gazetted Officer to prove Nativity, Age & Date of Birth.
- Mark List of SSLC/Equivalent attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
- Photocopy of Mark List of Class 12th or equivalent examination attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
- The front page of the Bank Pass Book attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer (Candidate Name, Account No, IFSC Code, Address should be clearly visible).
- Candidates belonging to the BPL category should submit a certificate attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
- Students of Physically Challenged should submit a medical certificate to prove 40% or more disability from a government medical board, attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
- SC/ST students should submit caste certificate from Village officer/Tehsildar, attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
- OBC candidates should submit a Non-creamy layer certificate from the village officer, attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship Application Form & Process (KSHEC ഉന്നത വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് അപേക്ഷാ ഫോം & പ്രോസസ്)
The application process for KSHEC Higher Education Scholarships has been started. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the same by following the link below. Students are also suggested to read the official Notification/Guideline before applying online.
After clicking the above link, a web page of Kerala State Higher Education Council will open. Here candidates need to follow the steps provided below to fill the online application form correctly. Applicants are advised to use Class 10th or 12th standard details in the registration form.
- Firstly visit the official website http://kshec.kerala.gov.in
- On the web homepage, click the ‘Scholarship’ option at the upper menu section.
- Next, click the ‘Online Registration, Verification & Approval (Fresh)’ option.
- Thereafter, you will be redirected to the next web page where you have to click the ‘Online Registration’ link on the left side.
- If you have already registered with DCE Scholarships, Do Applicant Login. If you lost/forget Registration Id or Password, contact the Nodal Scholarship Officer of the Institution.
- After successfully login, click ‘Edit Details’ and enter the scholarship details on appropriate Column and submit the form.
- If you are not registered before, fill the form and click the submit button. Columns indicated with ‘Red Star’ marks are required fields and should not be avoided.
- After submitting the application successfully, students should take a printout of the Application Form by clicking the ‘Higher Education Link’.
- Candidates should keep the Registration ID & Password safely for future reference.
Finally, candidates should submit the printout to the Principal/Head of the Institution along with the required documents mentioned above.
HEC Scholarship Step by Step Process
Kerala State Higher Education Council Contact Details (കേരള സംസ്ഥാന ഹയർ എജ്യൂക്കേഷൻ കൌണ്സില് ബന്ധപ്പെടുക)-
KSHEC Higher Scholarship Scheme:
- Office Address: – Kerala State Higher Education Council, Science & Technology Museum Campus Vikas Bhavan, PO- PMG, Thiruvananthapuram (695-033), Kerala, India
- Contact Number: – (0471) 2301-293 (Office), 2301-297 (Scholarship Section)
- Fax No: – (0471) 2301-290
- Official Email Id: – [email protected]
For more details about KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship, kindly read the official notification in the Malayalam language by clicking the link below.
KSHEC Scholarship Official Notification
Read Also: Kerala DCE Scholarship 2020-21 KSHEC
Users, here we have provided you the complete details about KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship 2020-21. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below or contact our Helpline Team. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.