KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship 2024 Apply Online Form is now available at the official website @kshec.kerala.gov.in. Kerala State Higher Education Council (KSHEC) is inviting applications from eligible students for upcoming scholarships in the academic year 2024-25. Under KSHEC Scholarship Scheme, students who have secured admission to the first-year degree courses at Government University or Govt Aided Arts & Science Colleges are eligible to apply. Students from IHRD Applied Science Colleges & University Study Centers, affiliated with any university in the state of Kerala are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Kerala State Higher Education Council Scholarship 2024
Interested candidates can apply online at the official website of the KSHEC Portal (URL: www.kshec.kerala.gov.in). Online Application has started from 3rd December 2024 and will be closed on 5th January 2024. Students must go through the eligibility criteria before applying. In this article, we cover the KSHEC Scholarship Scheme which includes the eligibility criteria, required documents list, registration process, scholarship rewards, KSHEC scholarship application form, renewal process, etc. For more details of KSHEC ഉന്നതവിദ്യാഭ്യാസ സ്കോളർഷിപ്പിനുള്ള ഓൺലൈൻ അപേക്ഷ നൽകുക, kindly continue reading ahead.
Apply Online for KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship
KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship applications have been started and the candidates can now apply for the scholarship on 3rd December 2024. The last date for online application is 5th January 2024. Kerala Govt offers KSHEC Scholarships for students to pursue graduate and postgraduate courses in recognized universities.
- KSHEC Scholarship Application Starts – Not available yet
- KSHEC Scholarship Application Ends – Not available yet
Eligibility Criteria for KSHEC Scholarship Scheme
In order to apply for Kerala State Higher Education Council (KSHEC) Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The student should be an Indian citizen and domiciled in Kerala state.
- This scholarship is available to students in a first-year degree course.
- First-year students who have joined various Govt/Aided Arts & Science Colleges/Universities for the subjects of Science, Social Science, Humanities, & Business Studies are eligible
- Students studying professional courses are not eligible for this scheme.
- Education Qualification: The marks required for the different category is given in the table below. (On the basis of marks obtained in Class 12th or Equivalent Examination)
|Science, Social Science & Humanities Subjects – 55% Marks
Business Studies – 60% Marks Required
|BPL/ OBC Students
|For Science Subjects – 60% Marks
Social Science & Humanities Subjects – 55% Marks
Business Studies – 65% Marks Required
|General Category Candidates
|Science & Business Studies – 75% Marks
Humanities & Social Science Subjects – 60% Marks
Note – Students getting any scholarship/ stipend other than fee relaxation are not eligible for applying for the scholarship. Scholarship allotment will be based on the total seats available per stream per university.
KSHEC Scholarship Scheme Amount/ Reward
The scholarship amount which will be distributed to the scholar candidates of KSHEC is given in the table below. KSHEC Scholarship amount is different and based on education.
|Year of Education
|Postgraduates (Continuing Education)
Note – Candidates with a disability over 40% will get an additional 25% of the scholarship amount under KSHEC.
Required Documents for KSHEC Scholarship 2024
Eligible students can apply for this KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship via online mode only. The following documents are required while submitting the application form:
- Copy of SSLC Certificate attested by the Principal/Gazetted Officer to prove Nativity, Age & Date of Birth.
- Mark List of SSLC/Equivalent attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
- Photocopy of Mark List of Class 12th or equivalent examination attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
- The front page of the Bank Pass Book is attested by the Principal/Gazetted Officer (Candidate Name, Account No, IFSC Code, and Address should be clearly visible).
- Candidates belonging to the BPL category should submit a certificate attested by the Principal/Gazetted Officer.
- Students Physically Challenged should submit a medical certificate to prove 40% or more disability from a government medical board, attested by the Principal/Gazetted Officer.
- SC/ST students should submit a caste certificate from the Village Officer/Tehsildar, attested by the Principal/Gazetted Officer.
- OBC candidates should submit a Non-creamy layer certificate from the village officer, attested by the Principal/Gazetted Officer.
KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship Application Form
The application process for KSHEC Higher Education Scholarships has been started. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the same by following the link below. Students are also suggested to read the official Notification/ Guidelines before applying online.
After clicking the above link, a web page of the Kerala State Higher Education Council will open. Here candidates need to follow the steps provided below to fill out the online application form correctly. Applicants are advised to use Class 10th or 12th standard details in the registration form.
- Firstly, visit the official website at http://kshec.kerala.gov.in
- On the web homepage, click the ‘Scholarship’ option in the upper menu section.
- Next, click the ‘Online Registration, Verification & Approval (Fresh)’ option.
- Thereafter, you will be redirected to the next web page where you have to click the ‘Online Registration’ link on the left side.
- If you have already registered with DCE Scholarships, Do Applicant Login. If you lost/forget your Registration Id or Password, contact the Nodal Scholarship Officer of the Institution.
- After successful login, click ‘Edit Details’ and enter the scholarship details in the appropriate Column and submit the form.
- If you are not registered before, fill out the form and click the submit button. Columns indicated with ‘Red Star’ marks are required fields and should not be avoided.
- After submitting the application successfully, students should take a printout of the Application Form by clicking the ‘Higher Education Link’. Or directly Click Here to Apply Online
- Candidates should keep the Registration ID & Password safe for future reference.
- Finally, candidates should submit the printout to the Principal/ Head of the Institution along with the required documents mentioned above. For the renewal of the HEC Scholarship, kindly follow the same step-by-step process.
Kerala State Higher Education Council Contact Details
KSHEC Higher Scholarship Scheme (കേരള സംസ്ഥാന ഹയർ എജ്യൂക്കേഷൻ കൌണ്സില് ബന്ധപ്പെടുക):
- Office Address: – Kerala State Higher Education Council, Science & Technology Museum Campus Vikas Bhavan, PO- PMG, Thiruvananthapuram (695-033), Kerala, India
- Contact Number: – (0471) 2301-293 (Office), 2301-297 (Scholarship Section)
- Fax No: – (0471) 2301-290
- Official Email Id: – [email protected]
For more details about KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship, kindly read the official notification in the Malayalam language by clicking the link below.
KSHEC Scholarship Official Notification
Other Scholarship Schemes 2024-25 by Kerala Govt
- Vidya Kiranam Scholarship Application Form PDF
- Kerala DCE Scholarship 2024-25 KSHEC
- Athijeevanam Keraliyam Yojana 2024 Online Apply
- Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2024 Application/ Renewal Form
Users, here we have provided you with the complete details about KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship 2024. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below or contact our Helpline Team. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.