Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana (അത്തിജീവനം കേരളിയൻ യോജന) has been introduced by the Government of Kerala for all those unemployed people who are looking for suitable jobs for them according to their knowledge, capability, and education. The main motive of this scheme is to reduce the employment rate in Kerala so that all the eligible and educated people who are jobless right now can get the job opportunity within the state.
Through this yojana, every single unemployed person can get linked with the employment service given by the State Govt. Interested candidates can visit the official website at https://prdlive.kerala.gov.in for online application/registration. Let’s have a look to check how to apply for the Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana and other details like eligibility and required documents etc.
- 1 Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana 2020 Kerala
- 1.1 Highlights of Kerala Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme-
- 1.2 Key Features of Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana-
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana-
- 1.4 Required Documents for Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana-
- 1.5 How to Apply Online for Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana?
- 1.6 Helpline Number & Contact Details-
Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana 2020 Kerala
This Yojana is basically introduced by the Chief Minister of Kerala to make the unemployed people self-reliant. So that they do not have to search for jobs in other states rather they will get the job opportunity in their own state. The government of Kerala has decided to provide jobs to 50k people in the current financial year.
Under this scheme, the Govt of Kerala has decided to reconstruct 145 crores to provide the various facilities for the Kerala citizens and also 20.50 cr to undertake the supported plan. This employment yojana has been posted by the Chief Minister Local Employment Assurance Program of the Kerala Government.
Highlights of Kerala Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme-
|Name of Scheme||Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Objective||Providing employment opportunity in the state|
|Application Mode||Not yet issued|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
Key Features of Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana-
To apply for this employment program the people are supposed to check these 5 features which will work as YUVA KERALA PROJECT, CONNECT TO WORK, EDP-K, ARISE & KMEDP
Here we are explaining them step by step:
(1st) YUVA KERALA PROJECT:
- Under this project, the state government has decided to avail 10,000 jobs for unemployed persons. This project has its aim to provide the skill training to all the deserving candidates along with jobs. According to service today around 60 crore candidates have been approved for this project. Those candidates who are thinking to apply for Yuva Kerala Project must know the age criteria which is from 18 to 35 years. All those people who fall under Javik, Schedule Tribe and Physically challenged, age mist is 45 years. Those who will register for this project will get Free training, accommodation, food, placement services, counseling, and travel allowance.
(2nd) CONNECT TO WORK (C2W):
- C2W program has its own special features in which the job approach from the candidates will be categorized according to their education qualification and capability. Candidates will be guided as per their education and knowledge. The program focuses on the training which will be provided by the various male and females for the required field. The main aim of this program is to train around 5k candidates according to their interests. Approx there are 5 cr candidates who have registered for the Connect to Work program.
(3rd) ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM-KERALA:
- Under this program, the KDP project is to accomplish more and more projects and enterprises all over the state. Under this program there will be around 17000 new ventures will be started in 14 flood-affected areas in the state in the form of agriculture and non-agriculture projects. In which there will be a large number of people who will be included in the Kerala Entrepreneurship development program. In this program, all can register their forms whether male or female. State Govt has also announced to provide the loans for up to 1 Lakh for the individuals and the 4% will be provided for the groups undertaking for the ROI OF 5,00,000. So now the 70 crores have been sanctioned for the EDP-K project.
- The main objective of the ARISE scheme is to give the training to all the deserving candidates and Kudumbasree workers. The aim of this training will be that this is to be provided in the 10 most worker demanding areas and then the laborers will providing them job opportunities according to their caliber. This special scheme is for those sufferers who lost their homes and livelihood during the floods. Under this scheme, there will be around 10,000 males and females who will get the job opportunity, and also their salary will be high after joining and also get the other perks under the scheme. Around 10 crores have been sanctioned for the ARISE project.
(5th) KUDUMBASREE MICRO ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
- Under this KMEDP scheme, there will be around 3k individual and 4k group enterprises that are about to start. The people of Kudumbasree and their entire families will be given assurance by the state government to start their venture. Around 10k deserving candidates will be provided assistance under this program. Special assistance will be provided to those who are willing to take skill training as well as entrepreneurship training via the same skill agencies under the Kudumbasree District Mission. This training process will be free like other undertakings.
As we have discussed above, the main Aim of the Athijeevanam Keraliam scheme is to provide job opportunities to all those men and women who are looking for employment services during the COVID-19 pandemic. So that by having jobs they can improve their living and can survive with their families.
So let’s discuss Eligibility criteria, important documents, key points, the application process, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana-
- An applicant must be a resident of Kerala.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- All types of people can apply and the age limit is 18 years to 35 years.
- An applicant must belong to the below poverty line category.
- All those candidates who have applied must be Scheduled Tribe (ST) and differently-abled category where the age limit is 18 years to 45 years.
Required Documents for Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana-
- Passport-size photographs
- Educational certificates
- Aadhaar card
- Permanent resident certificate
- Caste certificate
- Differently-abled category certificate
- Bank account details, the first page of the passbook.
- A valid mobile number.
How to Apply Online for Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana?
All candidates are informed that their wait is about to finish as the scheme is recently launched and will soon update the process to apply for the same.
- All you need to do is to visit the Official Website of Athijeevanam Keraleeyam Scheme i.e https://prdlive.kerala.gov.in
- After this candidates are required to fill the details in a prescribed format such as Full name, father’s name, DOB, Gender, Caste, and other relevant details.
- Then click on the “Submit” button and wait for the submission.
- Once the application process starts the applicants can easily apply while sitting at their home through an online process.
- Kindly note that you will only get the benefits for the same when you will be registered.
Benefits of the scheme:
- Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana is launched by the state government.
- The purpose of this program is to avail of maximum job employment.
- The beneficiaries will be self-reliant.
- To enhance the economy.
- Reduce the unemployment rate.
|Date to Apply||Available soon|
|The last date to Apply||Available soon|
Helpline Number & Contact Details-
We hope that the given information will help you to apply for the Kerala Athijeevanam Keraliyan Yojana. Kindly do give us your valuable feedback on the comment section.
You May Also Like: