Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 | കേരള വിദ്യാകിരണം പദ്ധതി-: As we all know the importance of proper education for each and every child. And when we talk about education necessity, then no matter the child belongs to whom. In today’s era, education is become more important not even for the personal development of the child, even for the development of state and nation also. The Kerala state was always a great example of a high literacy rate. The state government and citizens of Kerala are always being aware of education. This is why the reason Kerala state is always a role model in terms of education ratio.
The state government is always working in this area to keep up this high literacy rate track record. Kerala Govt always encourages helpless students and rewarded to the desirable students. This time the state government of Kerala has come up with a new and great initiative in the direction. And show once again how much the government is concerned about this all people have educated agenda. The state government has announced the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 (Educational Assistance to Children of Disabled Parents). This scheme is a great step ahead in this direction. So let’s get to know more about the scheme.
- 1 What is all about of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020?
- 1.1 Highlights of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme (KVS)-
- 1.2 Key Feature of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020-
- 1.3 Financial Assistance under Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme-
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme-
- 1.5 Documents Required for Kerala Vidyakiranam Yojana-
- 1.6 How to Apply for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020?
- 1.7 How to check the Beneficiary List of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme?
What is all about of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020?
As per the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020, the state government of Kerala will provide financial assistance to the students. This financial support is only for those students whose parents are differently-abled (Handicapped). We will try to give all the answers to questions in your mind. Try to be with us to know more about this scheme details, features, benefits, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, how to apply for this scheme, Application Form PDF, and how to check the beneficiary list.
Highlights of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme (KVS)-
|Name of Scheme||Kerala Vidyakiranam Yojana
കേരള വിദ്യാകിരണം പദ്ധതി
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Launch Date||September 2020|
|Beneficiary||Poor children of differently-abled parents|
|Monitored By||Social Justice Department of Kerala|
|Helpline Numbers||(+91) 471-2306040 / 2302887|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
Key Feature of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020-
As we already discussed broadly this scheme, now let see what the key features of this scheme are:
- Under this scheme, the state government is providing financial support to those poor students whose parents are differently-abled. This financial support will encourage those students who left their education and dreams due to a lack of money. And start doing jobs at an early age because their parents are not in this condition to provide them enough education.
- As per this scheme, the state government will provide this financial support to school going students and even college-going students. It means the student pursue their education and make their future better.
- This scheme will be implemented district wise do that each and every desirable student can get the benefit of this scheme.
- As per the state government, they will select 25 eligible candidates from each district of Kerala.
- The state government of Kerala has decided to give this financial assistance on a one-time basis to the eligible candidate and this financial support will provide during the educational year.
- Kerala Govt has decided 10 months of duration for this financial support to the desirable candidate.
- Under this scheme, the financial support will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Financial Assistance under Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme-
The state government has decided an amount according to the education class level. As we mentioned below the amount distribution:
|Students of class 1st to 5th||Rs 300|
|Class 6th to 10th||Rs 500|
|Class 11th to 12th||Rs 750|
|Students of degree level||Rs 1000|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme-
Let’s discuss who can get the benefit of this scheme means eligibility criteria for this scheme. The eligibility conditions for this scheme are mentioned below:
- The first and most important is to get this scheme; the applicant student must be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The second and important eligibility criteria for this scheme is the applicant student‘s one or both parents are must be 40% physically disabled.
- Applicants must be under the BPL category to get the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant student must be pursuing their school and college education from the government institution.
- All candidates must have a bank account. As the state government will transfer the amount into the beneficiary bank account.
Documents Required for Kerala Vidyakiranam Yojana-
The following documents are required to apply for this scheme:
- Student needs their residential proof so that the monitoring authorities can identify the applicant is a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The applicant needs their identification proof like Aadhaar Card.
- Applicants student must submit the disability certificate of his/her parents issued by the government hospital and the certificate must be mentioned the detail of the disability like type and intensity of disability.
- BPL Certificate (BPL Ration Card)
- Family Income Certificate
- Students must submit his/her institution name and registration number.
- The student must submit their bank details so that he/she gets the amount in their bank account.
How to Apply for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020?
The state government of Kerala has kept the application procedure online. Interested applicants must follow the steps as mentioned below for the application process.
- All eligible students must visit the official website of the Social Justice Department of Kerala i.e http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, you will see a “Schemes” tab, click on it.
- This click will redirect you to the schemes list sponsored by the state government.
- Now the applicant needs to go to the 22nd number scheme which is “Vidyakiranam scheme-Educational assistance to children of disabled parents”. Click on this scheme name.
- After clicking on that scheme, the applicant will need to find an “Application Form” option.
- Here click on the application form option and then the prescribed Application Form PDF will be download by itself on the computer.
- Then take a print-out of this form and fill it up correctly with the required details.
- Now attach all required documents and then submit it to the local office of the concerned authorities.
How to check the Beneficiary List of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme?
You can also check whether your name is on the beneficiary list or not. You need to follow few simple steps as mentioned below:
- First of all, the student needs to visit the official website of the Social Justice Department of Kerala.
- On the web homepage, you will find a “Target Groups” tab. Click on that button.
- You will find a “Beneficiary Details” option, now click on it.
- A beneficiary list page will appear on your screen next.
- Here you need to select the Financial Year and concerned District. Because the beneficiary will announce district-wise. Now check whether your name in that list or not.
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Guidelines:
- The scholarship will be provided to all classes for a duration of 10 months.
- Financial Assistance will be provided as onetime for each class.
- Those benefiting from other educational assistance schemes are not eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Applicants pursuing courses from Govt approved Institutions are eligible to apply. Students pursuing courses from parallel colleges and doing part-time courses need not apply.
- The duly filled application forms must be forwarded through the respective Institution heads to the concerned District Social Justice Officers. The scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account of the eligible beneficiaries.
Contact Details of Social Justice Dept, Kerala:
- Email Support: email@example.com
- Help Desk Numbers: (+91) 471-2306040 / 2302887
- Vidhyakiranam Project- administrative sanction accorded reg: Click Here
- Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme- Educational Assistance to children of disabled parents: Click Here
You May Also Like: