Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2024 – കേരള വിദ്യാകിരണം പദ്ധതി – Scholarship Application Form PDF in Malayalam/ English languages are available on this page. As we all know the importance of proper education for every child. And when we talk about education necessity, then no matter the child belongs to whom. In today’s era, education has become more important not even for the child’s personal development, but even for the development of state and nation also. The Kerala state was always a great example of a high literacy rate. The state government and citizens of Kerala are always being aware of education.
This is why the reason Kerala state is always a role model in terms of education ratio. Recently, the state government invited applications for Vidya Kiranam scholarships.
Kerala Vidya Kiranam Scholarship Form PDF
The state government is always working in this area to keep up this high literacy rate track record. Kerala Govt always encourages helpless students and rewarded the desirable students. This time the state government of Kerala has come up with a new and great initiative in the direction. And show once again how much the government is concerned about this all people have educated agenda. The state government has announced the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2024 (Educational Assistance to Children of Disabled Parents). This scheme is a great step ahead in this direction. So let’s get to know more about this social welfare scheme in Kerala state.
What is all about Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2024?
As per the Vidya Kiranam scholarship scheme 2024, the state government of Kerala will provide financial assistance to the students. This financial support is only for those students whose parents are differently-abled (Handicapped). We will try to give all the answers to the questions in your mind. Try to be with us to know more about this scheme’s details, features, benefits, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, how to apply for this scheme, Application Form PDF, and how to check the beneficiary list/ status online.
Highlights of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme (KVS)
|Name of Scheme
|Kerala Vidyakiranam Yojana
|കേരള വിദ്യാകിരണം പദ്ധതി
|Chief Minister Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan
|To provide monetary help to needy students
|Poor children of differently-abled parents
|Social Justice Department of Kerala
|Online/ Offline Mode
|(+91) 471-2306040 / 2302887
|State Govt Education Scheme
Key Feature of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2024
As we already discussed broadly this Vidhya Kiranam scheme, now let’s see what the key features of this scheme are:
- Under this scheme, the state government is providing financial support to those poor students whose parents are differently-abled. This financial support will encourage those students who left their education and dreams due to a lack of money. And start doing jobs at an early age because their parents are not in this condition to provide them with enough education.
- As per this scheme, the state government will provide this financial support to school-going students and even college-going students. It means the student pursue their education and make their future better.
- This scheme will be implemented district-wise so that each desirable student can get benefit of this scheme.
- As per the state government, they will select 25 eligible candidates from each district of Kerala.
- The state government of Kerala has decided to give this financial assistance on a one-time basis to the eligible candidate and this financial support will provide during the educational year.
- Kerala Govt has decided 10 months of duration for this financial support to the desirable candidate.
- Under this scheme, the financial support will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Financial Assistance under Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
The state government has decided an amount according to the education class level. As we mentioned below the amount distribution:
|Students of class 1st to 5th
|For 10 months
|Class 6th to 10th
|Class 11th to 12th
|Students of degree level
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
Let’s discuss who can get the benefit of this sjd.kerala.gov.in scholarship scheme means eligibility criteria for this scheme. The eligibility conditions for this scheme are mentioned below:
- The first and most important is to get this scheme; the applicant student must be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The second and important eligibility criteria for this scheme is that the applicant‘s one or both parents must be 40% physically disabled.
- Applicants must be under the BPL category to get the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant student must be pursuing their school and college education from a government institution.
- All candidates must have a bank account. As the state government will transfer the amount into the beneficiary bank account.
Documents Required for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship
The following documents are required to apply for this sjd kerala gov in glucometer scholarship scheme:
- Student needs their residential proof so that the monitoring authorities can identify the applicant as a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The applicant needs their identification proof like Aadhaar Card.
- Applicants students must submit the disability certificate of his/ her parents issued by the government hospital and the certificate must be mentioned the detail of the disability like the type and intensity of disability.
- BPL Certificate (BPL Ration Card)
- Family Income Certificate
- Students must submit their institution name and registration number.
- The student must submit their bank details so that he/ she gets the amount in their bank account.
How to Apply for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship Scheme 2024?
The state government of Kerala has kept the application procedure online. Interested applicants must follow the steps mentioned below for the Vidya Jyothi scholarship application process.
- All eligible students must visit the official website of the Social Justice Department of Kerala i.e http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, you will see a “Schemes” tab, click on it.
- This click will redirect you to the schemes list sponsored by the state government.
- Now the applicant needs to go to the 22nd number scheme which is the “Vidyakiranam scheme-Educational assistance to children of disabled parents”. Click on this scheme name.
- After clicking on that scheme, the applicant will need to find an “Application Form” option.
- Here click on the application form option and then the prescribed Application Form PDF will be downloaded by itself on the computer.
- Then take a print-out of this form and fill it up correctly with the required details.
- Now attach all required documents and then submit them to the local office of the concerned authorities.
How to check the Beneficiary List of Vidyakiranam Scholarship?
You can also check whether your name is on the beneficiary list or not. You need to follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- First of all, the student needs to visit the official website of the Social Justice Department of Kerala.
- On the web homepage, you will find a “Target Groups” tab. Click on that button.
- You will find a “Beneficiary Details” option, now click on it.
- A beneficiary list page will appear on your screen next.
- Here you need to select the Financial Year and concerned District. Because the beneficiary will announce district-wise. Now check whether your name is in that list or not.
Vidyakiranam Scholarship 2024 Status Check Online
- Visit the official website at sjd.kerala.gov.in scholarship application form.
- On the web homepage, click the “Schemes” option to search for your scholarship.
- Then type “Vidyakiranam Scheme – Educational Assistance for Children of Disabled Parents” in the search box.
- Now you are on the page of the Kerala government social welfare scholarship schemes.
- Here you can check several options available on this page, click on the Application Status option.
- Now choose the respective district and financial year of your filed application.
- After clicking the Submit button, your application status will appear on the next page.
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Guidelines
- The scholarship will be provided to all classes for a duration of 10 months.
- Financial Assistance will be provided on time for each class.
- Those benefiting from other educational assistance schemes are not eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Applicants pursuing courses from Govt approved Institutions are eligible to apply. Students pursuing courses from parallel colleges and doing part-time courses need not apply.
- The duly filled application forms must be forwarded to the concerned District Social Justice Officers through the respective Institution heads. The scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account of the eligible beneficiaries.
Contact Details of Social Justice Dept, Kerala
- Aswasakiranam Contact Number
- Email Support: [email protected]
- Help Desk Numbers: (+91) 471-2306040 / 2302887
- Vidhyakiranam Project- administrative sanction accorded reg: Click Here
- Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme – Educational Assistance to children of disabled parents