Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Apply Online | Pradhanmantri Biju Pacca Ghar Yojana Application Form PDF | rhodisha.gov.in Beneficiary List/ Rural Housing Odisha 2023 List
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana (BPGY) is started by the Odisha Government for their citizens under which the basic household necessities will be provided. Here in our article, we are providing all the detailed information regarding Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme for the convenience of our readers. All the beneficiaries of this scheme can download the BPGY PDF and for this downloading, you have to go to the official web portal of Rural Housing Odisha. The information regarding the updated New List of Odisha Biju Pacca Ghar Yojna 2023 is furnished below with completed information and also eligibility, required documents, application form, installments, etc.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023
Biju Pacca Ghar Scheme 2023 is one of the best schemes for those who do not have Pacca houses and living in Kacha houses in Odisha. The main objective of the Odisha Government is that none of its citizens live in Kachcha Ghar. Getting home is the basic requirement of all people. But in our country, 12% of the total population living in Kutcha houses according to a survey in the year 2011. It is not possible for everyone to make a Pacca house, keeping this in mind, the Odisha Govt has launched Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
Now Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana PDF beneficiary list is available on the official website. If you want to know the beneficiary name, address, PMAY ID, social category, and the applicant of BPGY in the new list of Odisha then you can easily get to know all the details in our article below. Please continue reading ahead.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana (BPGY) List
This housing scheme was started to provide Pacca Ghar to all the eligible applicants living in rural areas and has now been upgraded by the Odisha Govt in order to get out of poverty, which has come by having a Kutcha roof over the people’s heads. The life expectancy of a Pakka house provided to rural people will be up to 30 years. By granting them a fixed asset for the rest of their life they can expand their homes by taking permission from the Gram Panchayat of their district. This scheme is similar to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), whose objective is to provide housing for all by 2023
Overview of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023 (BPGY)
|Name of Scheme||Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme|
|Started by||Odisha State Government|
|Objective||To provide Pucca houses at affordable prices|
|Beneficiary||Residents belonging to the EWS category|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|PMAY List||Click Here|
Key Features of Odisha Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Pucca House Foundation => The foundations, roofs, and walls with which Pakka houses are built should be constructed with permanent/durable material.
- Pakka House Wall Material => It should be made of materials like fly ash bricks, cement concrete, burnt bricks, and stones that are filled with lime or cement.
- Roofing material of concrete houses => reinforced cement concrete (RCC), reinforced brick concrete (RBC), galvanized corrugated iron (GCI) sheets, tiles, sheets, asbestos cement, etc.
- The life expectancy of a Pucca house => The minimum life expectancy of a Pakka house provided to rural people will be up to 30 years. Each house constructed from the above-mentioned materials is called a Pacca house. Paved house materials must be approved by the PWD Department and must be RCC or its equivalent.
Eligibility for Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Only applicants who are permanent residents of the state of Odisha can avail of this facility.
- The person who wants to be a part of this scheme should belong to the economically weaker section.
- The applicant beneficiary must live in a Kacha house.
- Applicants should not be an owner of any Pacca house in the state.
Documents Required for BPGY Application
- Applicant’s Passport-size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Address Proof
- Proof of Identity
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Housing-related Documents
Biju Pacca Ghar Yojna 2023 Installments Details
The applicants who are eligible for BPGY 2023 can make the payment in installments as it is provided to all the beneficiaries for the construction of Pucca houses in the Odisha district. The installments available under the schemes are mentioned below:
- The first installment of Rs 20,000 will be given when the order for the work is issued.
- The second installment will be made when the construction reaches the outright stage:
- Rs 35,000 for IAP districts.
- 30,000 rupees for non-IAP districts.
- The third installment is made when the unit is finished up to the roof:
- Rs 45,000 for IAP districts.
- 40,000 rupees for a non-IAP district.
The final installment of Rs 30,000 will be made when the house is completely completed with sanitary toilets and finally, the beneficiaries will start living in the house.
How to Apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023?
All the citizens of Odisha who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can apply for Biju Pacca Ghar Yojana 2023 by following the below steps:
- First of all, go to the official web portal of RH Odisha 2023 to fill up the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the form with all the relevant information.
- Then attached are all the required documents that are mentioned above.
- And at the last click on the Submit button.
Check Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List
The beneficiaries who want to check the list of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojna / Rural Housing Odisha 2023 List, just need to follow the below-mentioned points:
- The beneficiary is required to go to the official website of BPGY at https://rhodisha.gov.in/ in order to check their Name in New Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023.
- When you open the website, on the home page of Rural Housing Odisha, you have to click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ option.
- Here you will be provided with four (4) options to search in the beneficiary list.
- Click on the desired option for which you want the details.
- Fill in the details under the desired option.
- Afterward, enter your District Name, Block Name, Panchayat Name, and your Social categories such as SC/ST/Minority or others.
- When you enter all the required details in the space provided, you will get a complete list of beneficiaries and it will be displayed on your computer screen.
Under the list of Biju Pacca Ghar Yojana 2023, you will get District Name, Block, Village, Awas Yojana Gramin ID, Beneficiary Name, Father/Husband Name, and Category name. Here you are advised to take a screenshot of the details displayed on your screen or take a print-out of the same.
Selection Process for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana In Odisha
There are two schemes under the Biju Pacca Ghar Yojna 2023:
- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojna – Normal (BPGY – N)
- Biju Pacca Ghar Yojana – Special (BPGY – S)
The selection of candidates for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will be made in a fair-minded and translucent manner. For more details contact to Concerned Dept or visit the official website of Rural Housing Odisha.
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 155-237
- Download: BPGY Application Form & Guidelines PDF
- Odisha Labour Card (e-Shramik) Beneficiary List 2023
- Balaram Yojana Odisha 2023 Registration/ Online Apply