OSEPA Login, Students/ Teachers & School Profile Record Update is now activated and available on the official website of Extended MIS at osepa.odisha.gov.in. Odisha School Education Programme Authority (OSEPA) has launched this online portal to monitor all the educational activity in the schools of the state. The purpose behind launching this portal is to manage and monitor all the schooling activities around the state through the Extended MIS Portal of OSEPA by Login Online.
All the data regarding students of the school like daily attendance, new admission, transfer certificate, free uniform distribution, free books distribution, and other schemes. To know more about Odisha OSEPA Extended MIS Login Page @osepa.odisha.gov.in Teacher, Students & School Profile Update, continue reading ahead.
About OSEPA Login
The authority has given the login id and password to every school principles of the state. By using this, all the data of the school activity is uploaded to the portal on a daily basis. That data was analyzed by higher authorities of OSEPA Login. With the help of the Education Ministry of Odisha state. That helps achieve the targets of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, NPEGEL (National Programme for Education of the Girl on Elementary Level), KGBV (KASTURBA GANDHI BALIKA VIDYALAYA), and Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan.
Here we brought you the easy process to log in to the OSEPA Extended MIS Portal. You can log in with a few steps. As we all know that this portal is very useful for the education of all children. This portal was launched by the government to track and monitor the gender equality level in the state.
Osepa odisha gov in Extended MIS Login – Overview
In the below table, you can find all the useful information on OSEPA Extended MIS Login:
|Authority||Odisha Schooling Education Programme Authority (OSEPA)|
|Portal Name||Osepa Odisha gov in|
|State||Odisha State of India|
Extended MIS portal, Opesha Teacher Profile
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Department||Department of Education, Govt of Odisha|
|Service for||Teachers of Odisha|
|Official Site URL||www.osepa.odisha.gov.in|
How do I log in OSEPA Odisha Extended MIS Portal?
Here in this section of the blog post, we have authentic information about the login process of the extended IMS portal of the Odisha government. This portal online is used by every school in the state by the school teachers. The teacher has all the rights to update various data fields like changing the school profile, and updating of attendance of the students on daily basis. Below are some points for the teacher to help Log in to OSEPA MIS Portal.
- Step 1- Login to the Official Website through this link http://osepa.odisha.gov.in.
- Step 2- Scroll down the web homepage, here you will find the option of Extended MIS. Simply click on the tab.
- Step 3- There you will land on the login page. Enter your user name and give the password and captcha given on the page. After clicking the login tab, the OSEPA MIS Extended Portal will open to update your daily data.
How to change/ update the Teacher Profile on osepa.odisha.gov.in?
This portal gives the facility to change the teacher’s profile online by login into OSEPA. The government has given this facility to the teacher to get updates on every activity and other information.
Below are the key points about the teacher profile update through Extended MIS:
- Login to the OSEPA Portal by using your username and password.
- Click on the ‘Teacher Profile’ button.
- Select your name from the list of teachers.
- Chose the Edit Profile button on the right top of the web page.
- Your old profile will open on the next page.
- Now you can change your profile information.
- Click on the Update button at bottom of the profile page.
- The message of the updated profile will appear on the screen
How to update Students’ Profiles/ Records through Extended MIS?
Here, this section is very useful for you when you are using the Extended MIS of the OSEPA portal to change the profile of a student. This is an important part because you have to change or update the Profile of the student.
Below are the useful points to understand how to change the Student’s Profile online via Extended MIS:
- Updating/ Changing profile at the time of New Student’s admission.
- Click on the tab of a New Student Profile.
- Fill in the name and Address of the student with the parent’s name and address
- Enter the caste-related information of the student. In the case of SC/ST/other category reservations. You have to upload a scanned copy of the Caste Certificate of the guardian of the student.
- Upload a scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Upload a passport-size photograph of the student.
- Update the Free gift for the student like school uniforms, books, school bags, and other
- Save the changes by clicking on the update profile button
- In case of changing the profile of the old student, the process will be the same as for the new student.
- Log in to the official portal of OSEPA.
- Selected the name of the particular student to whom you want to change the profile
- Select the option of changing the student profile at the top right of the web page
- Select the option of the related section which you want to change
- Click on the update option at last to save the changes you made
OSEPA Extended MIS Login – Overview
This portal is launched by the government of Odisha State for the teachers to obtain complete and correct data on Schooling Education. As we all know that this portal means a lot for the education of children of the state. In the future government will use the data of the portal for launching beneficial schemes for children’s schooling Education. For more details about OSEPA Login, kindly visit the official portal at osepa.odisha.gov.in or contact School/ Students Helpline Number 1800-345-6722/ 14417.
That’s all we have for you in this blog post regarding OSEPA Login, Extended MIS, Teachers’ Profiles, and Student Profiles Updates. Your queries are welcome, please drop your query in the below comment box, and we will revert Back ASAP!!