Kalia Beneficiary Status 2024 (District-wise), Next Installment (1st, 2nd, 3rd) List can be checked now on the official website at kalia.odisha.gov.in. Here get all the details related to Kalia Yojana Online Apply & Kalia Refund Application Process. Along with that, you can also check the Kalia Yojana Grievance Online Application Status on the KALIA portal. However, this scheme is beneficial for the farmers as the government is providing financial help to the farmers of our country. In today’s article, we are going to share complete information about the District Wise New Beneficiary List of Kalia Yojana. Kindly continue reading ahead.
Kalia Beneficiary Status 2024 List
Firstly, the full form of KALIA is Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. The Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik launched this Kalia Yojana on 21st December 2018. However, the main motive of the scheme is to provide financial help to the farmers. Under this scheme, the government will provide agricultural assistance to small, marginal, and landless farming families. With the help of this financial assistance, the farmers can access various agricultural commodities. Which includes such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and agricultural machinery.
Moreover, under KALIA Yojana, the government is providing a number of benefits in the form of financial aid to the farmers or beneficiaries. This scheme will also reduce the farmer’s debt burden. On 3rd November 2021, the CM of Odisha disbursed financial assistance of Rs 33 crore to the farmers of Puri District under the Kalia Yojana. Therefore, all interested candidates can also visit the official portal i.e kalia.co.in online to check Kalia Yojana New List – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Final List Download/ Application Status.
Kalia Yojana Odisha 2024 List – Overview
|Kalia Yojana Status check
|Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA)
|Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik
|Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers
|Providing Financial Assistance or Help for needy farmers
|To increase the development in the agriculture sector in Odisha
|Up to Rs. 10,000
|State Govt Welfare Scheme
kalia.odisha.gov.in 2024 Beneficiary Status
On this occasion, the chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik said that the fight against coronavirus will continue till the recommendations of the MS Swaminathan committee are implemented. Kalia Yojana has been launched in order to provide financial assistance to the farmers of Odisha. Therefore, the Government of Odisha has deposited Rs 386 crores into the bank account of 18 lakh landless farmers as covid assistance.
Also, it has been decided this year that farmers will be given ₹10,000 per annum. Under this scheme along with financial assistance, many other benefits are provided to the farmers of the state. As of now, lakhs of farmers have been helped by this scheme and are getting help on regular basis. All those farmers who are registered under the Kalia scheme will get this financial assistance and other benefits. To check the kalia.co.in new list 2024, continue reading ahead.
Benefits of Kalia Yojana Odisha
- Firstly, to end poverty in the country, the government is providing financial assistance to agricultural families, marginal farmers, and landless laborers.
- Most importantly, the main benefit & aim is to increase the development of the agriculture sector in Odisha.
- Under this scheme, the government has released a loan of Rs.10000/ per annum to the farmers.
- With the aim to increase the income of farmers so that weak agricultural families will be helped.
- Along with this, life insurance for farmers and landless farmers will also be given.
- Also, farmers will be provided interest-free farming loans.
- However, this scheme is beneficial for an increase in agricultural productivity in the agriculture sector.
- Moreover, the benefits will be provided especially to the people of SC and ST castes.
- Farmers will also be assisted by the government to buy seeds, pesticides, fertilizers, etc.
- In addition, under this scheme, the government wants to help 92% of the farmers and all the landless farmers.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalia Yojana
- Firstly, the candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Secondly, the applicant must belong to the marginal or small category.
- Also, the applicant must belong to the BPL category.
- If the farmer is working for the state government or the central government or associated with any PSU department then they are not eligible.
- Moreover, any farmer who falls under the tax payment structure will not be allowed to apply for the KALIA Yojana.
- Therefore, the applicant must have a working bank account.
List of Required Documents under Kalia Yojana Registration
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Agricultural land papers
How to check Kalia Yojana District Wise Beneficiary List?
The followings are the steps in order to check the Kalia Yojana Status 2024 List in Odisha:
- First, navigate to visit the official website of Kalia Yojana 2024.
- On the web homepage, click on the option for “Beneficiary List”.
- Now on the next page, you have to select your District.
- After that, select your Block/ ULB and then GP.
- Now you have to click on the “View” button.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- At last, click on Submit button, and all your details will be open on your screen.
How to check Kalia Yojana Application Status?
- First of all, visit the official website of Kalia Yojana Odisha.
- Then click on the Know Your Application Status link on the web homepage.
- On the next page, enter your Aadhaar/ Token Number in the prescribed box.
- Finally, click on the Show tab to track your application status online.
- Here you check whether your application is approved by the authority or not.
Note – If you haven’t done your Kalia Yojana e-KYC, please do it as soon as possible in order to get your next installment. To Upload Documents For Self-Registered Farmers (PM-KISAN) or eKYC, kindly click here.
Procedure for KALIA Yojana Grievance Registration
- Navigate to the official Kaliya website or directly click here => http://kalia.co.in/index.html.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on “Online Grievance Application Form”.
- After reading all the instructions in it, you have to click on Proceed.
- Now, a question will come in front of you “Do you want to file a Grievance?”.
- In this question, you will be given two options for YES and NO, in which you have to click on YES.
- After that, on the next page, you have to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Then, click on the application form of Grievance.
- Now, you have to fill in all the details asked correctly.
- After filling click on the “Submit” option.
- Finally, you will be given a token number, which you have to save.
Check Grievance Application Status in KALIA Yojana
Follow the given procedure to check Kalia Yojana Grievance Application Status:
- In order to track your KALIA Yojana grievance application, applicants have to go to the official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to select the “Online Grievance Application Form” option which is available in the top corner right-hand side.
- Now, click the “Track Your Application” option available in the top right corner.
- Then, a new page appears where you need to enter the token number.
- Now you have to click on the show option and your application status will display on the screen.
How to Apply for Kalia Yojana Refund Application?
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Kalia scheme.
- Now you have to click on “Refund Application” on the web homepage.
- After that, a new form will open in front of your screen.
- Here you need to download that form and take a printout of it.
- Now you have to fill out the form and at last, submit it to your concerned department.
For any query related to Kalia Yojana, you may contact on Toll- free Helpline Number 1800-572-1122 or visit the official website.