Odisha e-Manadeya Portal Registration/ Login online is now available on the official website at e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in. In this article, we will be going to help you with the information regarding the e-Manadeya Portal i.e Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, and Documents required. This portal will help the Anganwadi workers/ helpers. Apart from that, we will also explain to you the Roles and Responsibilities of Anganwadi Workers. So read the full article to know about all the details mentioned.
Odisha e-Manadeya Portal 2023
Recently, the Government of Odisha has introduced the ओडिशा ई-मनादेय पोर्टल. It was officially launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik. The Honorarium (e-Manadeya) Portal is an online comprehensive honorarium system that enables to provide incentives to Anganwadi Workers and Helpers across the state under the Honorarium Scheme, Department of W&CD, and Mission Shakti, Govt of Odisha for managing monthly honorarium data. It also facilitates the smooth management of the honorarium data by the district and state officials of the Department of W&CD and Mission Shakti, Govt. of Odisha.
The aim of the portal is to maintain an automated process that brings Teamwork, Technology, Transparency, Time leading, and Transformation to the existing process (5t). It was launched as a part of the 5T initiatives of Mission Shakti and the Department of Women and Child Development. The Government has given priority to the empowerment of women and children’s welfare. Reservation for women in Panchayati raj institution to empower 70 lakh women has been acted through Mission Shakti Program in the State.
e-Manadeya Portal 2023 Odisha – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Odisha e-Manadeya Portal|
|In Odiya||ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଇ-ମନାଦେୟା ପୋର୍ଟାଲ୍|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Objective||To provide an Honorarium system for Anganwadi workers/ helpers|
|Registration Process||Online mode|
|Concerned Dept||Department of Women & Child Development, Govt of Odisha|
|Post-Category||State Govt Scheme|
Objectives of the e-Manadeya Scheme in Odisha
Let’s see some of the important objectives of the Odisha portal we have mentioned below:
- It will provide proper respect to Anganwadi workers/ helpers by providing them with their rightful salary.
- Mobile-Based Honorarium System for Anganwadi Workers/Helpers.
- This Portal is launched for seamless and paperless transfer of honorarium to 1,34,758 Anganwadi workers.
Eligibility Criteria for E Manadeya Portal Registration
- A resident of the state – In order to apply on the portal one has to be a resident of the state.
- Associated with Anganwadi – The candidate has to be an Anganwadi worker in Odisha.
List of Documents Required;
- Address proof – You need to submit address proof to the authority while registering to prove that you are a domicile of Odisha.
- Identity proof – Also, you must have identity proof like Aadhaar and Voter card.
- Anganwadi worker card – You must have the card as an Anganwadi worker and you need to have a copy of it.
- Bank details – You need to submit a copy of the first page of your bank passbook as bank details.
Anganwadi Workers Roles & Responsibilities in Odisha
Under this, we have explained all the responsibilities and roles of Anganwadi helpers/workers in Odisha state.
- Support the government => Anganwadi workers help the government carry out a project in the state.
- Taking care of children => The major responsibility of the workers is to weigh the children and maintain the data until the child turns 6 years old. They use referral cards for data maintenance.
- Survey work => Anganwadi workers conduct surveys in the state to collect data about families.
- Providing guidelines => The workers provide health and hygiene-related guidelines to the people by visiting their doorstep.
- Provide basic education => They are responsible for providing basic education to the mothers to bring up a child.
- Assistance to government => The Anganwadi workers provide assistance to PHC staff to create health-related components in the state.
- Report to supervisor => They report to a supervisor about the survey and other things related to the survey, health, and hygiene of the people.
- Help people with disabilities => On their door-to-door visits, they identify disabled children and adults and educate them about their basic rights and facilities in the state.
- Pulse polio drive => The Anganwadi workers conduct pulse polio drives to strengthen immunization in the state.
- Maintaining liaison => The workers also maintain a liaison with the Mahila Mandals and other organizations that work with girls and women of the state.
- Help in implementing scheme => The workers help in implementing Kishori Shakti Yojana which will educate adolescent girls.
How to register under Odisha e-Manadeya Portal?
Let’s see the steps to apply for online registration on the Mobile-Based Honorarium System;
- Visit the same official website at https://e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, click on the Sign-Up option. Under the Login section, open the e-Manadeya Odisha Portal Registration Form.
- Then a new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Here enter the following details:-
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- After that Captcha Code will appear on your screen. Click on the Submit button.
- By following the above steps you can complete your registration process.
- OSEPA Extended MIS Login for Teachers/ Students
- National Career Service Portal – Search Job Vacancies
- Odisha Career Portal 2023 Login/ Registration
- Umeed Career Portal 2023 Login Registration
- e-District Odisha Certificate 2023 Registration
- Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2023
Procedure to Login on Odisha e-Manadeya Portal
If previously you have successfully registered yourself then you can now follow the given steps to log in at the same portal.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the User Login Panel.
- Then enter the mobile number and password.
- After that, enter the shown captcha code and then click on the Login button.
- In this way, you can log in to the e-Manadeya portal.
Q.1 Where is it launched?
This portal is exclusively launched for Odisha state.
Q.2 Where to register?
On the e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in Portal.
Q.3 What is the last date of registration?
There is no last date of registration on this portal.
Q.4 How do know further details?
You need to visit https://e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in/
Thank you for visiting our website www.readermaster.com. We hope you have got all the information related to the Odisha e-Manadeya Portal Registration & Login. Keep on visiting our site for more important updates.