Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022-2023 Online Registration/ Application Form is now available on this page. The Odisha government will distribute free laptops under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2022. Under this scheme, free laptops will be distributed to the meritorious students of class 12th. Eligible students can visit the official website at dhe.odisha.gov.in for Odisha Free Laptop scheme online registration. Odisha Govt has announced to start of a new scheme for all the students of class 12th. This scheme is also known as Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. Under this scheme, free laptops will be distributed to all students. The objective of this scheme is to provide maximum technology knowledge to all talented students.
- 1 Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2022
- 1.1 Objective of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2022
- 1.2 Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022 – Highlights
- 1.3 Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Details
- 1.4 Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2022 Application Process
- 1.5 Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022 Merit List
- 1.6 Biju Youth Empowerment Free Laptop Scheme – Highlights
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2022
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2022 will be very beneficial for all of the students studying in Odisha state. Through the implementation of this scheme, the students will be able to come close to the technology phase of India. The students will be able to prepare for their examination by looking into the different features of the laptop. They can also study for their school through online methods or even on YouTube. The scheme will be very beneficial in terms of the technological advancement of the country.
If you are also interested in Odisha Free Laptop Yojana 2022. Then read this post carefully. We are trying to update you with all the related information. Also, we give details about the required eligibility/ documents and the process of registration. So that more students can apply under the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution scheme 2022. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all most classes are stopped in schools. And now students are studying with the help of an online medium.
Objective of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2022
The main objective of including the free laptop scheme in the educational curriculum of the Odisha state is to help all the students to overcome their technological difficulties. Many of the students are now facing technological difficulties and they are not able to join their online classes. The free distribution of laptops will help all of these students to overcome their difficulties. The main aim of the Government of Odisha is to help the students in every way possible.
Although online studies are not much effective. But we have to opt for them because of the coronavirus. So, for getting into the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution beneficiary list, applicants can follow some instructions given here. The online medium of education is an easy one. But some families, can not afford laptops. So the government is helping them through this scheme.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022 – Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched for||Meritorious Students of Odisha state|
|Aim||To provide free laptops to meritorious students|
|Application process||Online mode|
|Post-Category||State Govt Education Scheme|
dheodisha.gov.in Laptop Distribution under Biju Youth Empowerment
Under this Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, about 15 thousand talented youth of the state will get benefit from this scheme. Science, arts, commerce, Sanskrit, and vocational students will get the benefit of this free laptop distribution scheme from the state government. Here check the merit list of beneficiary students of class 12th (+2).
Under the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, the Odisha government has selected all 34 nodal centers in the state. Under this great initiative, the government will distribute Free Laptops to needy students. Only the meritorious students of class 12 can take advantage of this scheme. Under this scheme, the process of distributing free laptops will start at the end of this year i.e. on 31st December 2021. The last date for which has been fixed is 31st January 2022. Beneficiary students can get their laptops from the Principal of their school till 31st January 2022.
Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Details
The laptops will be distributed in the following manner to the meritorious students belonging to different streams:
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:
- Only the students of Odisha state can apply for the laptop scheme.
- The students must be studying in class 12th of any Odisha Government School.
- All students must have gotten a good amount of marks to be eligible for the free laptop.
- Only those students will be selected who managed to score 70% or more in the final examination.
- Also, the students must fall within the age bracket of 18 years and 25 years.
- All students who applied for the final CHSE examination will be taken into consideration.
- Apart from this, Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University has also been included in this scheme.
- Only those candidates who receive the Upashastri degree will be considered for this project.
The applicant must submit the following documents for the free laptop scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Education Certificates
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2022 Application Process
The applicant can follow the step-by-step guide to apply for the free laptop scheme as announced by the Odisha Government:
- First of all, visit the official website of the organization giving out the laptop here.
- Then click on the link given here to download the official notification about the free laptop scheme.
- Here read the guidelines carefully and then proceed.
- Now fill out the Application Form which is available on the official website of Laptop Distribution.
- After filling out the application form with the all required details then attach all necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the application form to the related office/ college/ department/ principal office.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022 Merit List
Only talented students of class 12 can take advantage of this free laptop distribution scheme launched by the Odisha state government. The merit list and guidelines under this scheme are as follows.
- Students studying in Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya and CHSE and Shastri students can also take advantage of this scheme.
- Under this Free Laptop Distribution Scheme of the Odisha Government, about 15,000 talented students of the state will be given free laptops.
- Also, eligible students can apply for this scheme from 31st December 2021.
- Under this scheme, eligible students can get laptops from their school principal till 31st January 2022.
- Only about 30 nodal centers of the state have been included under this scheme.
Biju Youth Empowerment Free Laptop Scheme – Highlights
The important features and highlights of the new Free Laptop Scheme in Odisha are as follows:
- Meritorious students who have passed the 12th class from CHSE, Vocational students who have passed CHSE (O), and Upa-Shastri students who have passed from Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Puri are eligible for this scheme.
- On the basis of the marks scored by the students in the CHSE examination in various streams and subspecialty examinations, a merit list will be prepared. This will be the complete list of beneficiaries for the free laptop distribution scheme and will include the names of 15,000 students.
- The state government will distribute the laptops at 30 nodal centers and the IT department will deliver the laptops to the principals of the nodal colleges. Principals can provide laptops only to those 15,000 students whose names will be included in Laptop Beneficiary List.
- The list will become public in the month of July 2022. If there is any query, candidates can contact their Principals. If the complaint is genuine, then the principal can add the name of such students to the Free Laptop Scheme Supplementary Beneficiary List.
- A student can take a laptop from his principal at any time before 31st August 2022.
- After the last date, a supplementary list will be issued covering all those students whose name is included in the first list but failed to get the laptop. Even genuine students who have given complaints will also be included in this supplementary list.
- The last date to collect the laptops from the concerned principal for the students in the supplementary list is 31st December 2022.
Contact Details of Higher Education Dept, Govt of Odisha
For more information related to Odisha Free Laptop Yojana, you can contact the principal of your school/ college. Or you can visit the official website of the Department of Higher Education, Government of Odisha.
List of Meritorious Students under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana PDF => Click Here
Buy Laptops from Amazon at Discounted Price => Shop Now