e-District Odisha Certificate-: The e-District Certificate Scheme has been launched by the Government of Orissa which provides an online portal for certificates to its citizens. In this article, we will read in detail about this scheme, what is the Odisha e-District Portal, what are the benefits of this scheme, how to apply online and how to find out the status of online application? Let us know in detail about the e-district certificate web portal.
This e-district portal service has been launched by the Govt of Odisha for its citizens, the service will show a place in an integrated manner to the services provided by the district administration to the citizens. This service is an online web portal service through which the citizens of there will be able to apply online for obtaining certificates. On 28 December 2019, the Government of Odisha launched an e-District portal under the 5T model, this e-district portal was launched by the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management. For more information about e-District Odisha Certificate Registration, Verification, Application Status, kindly continue reading ahead.
- 1 e-District Odisha Certificate Registration & Verification
- 1.1 Odisha e-District Certificate Scheme List-
- 1.2 What are the benefits of the e-District Odisha Portal?
- 1.3 Objectives of the e-District Odisha Certificate Scheme-
- 1.4 How to apply online for the e-District Odisha Certificate?
- 1.5 Check Application Status through Odisha e-district Portal-
- 1.6 Odisha e-District Certificate Helpline Service-
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
e-District Odisha Certificate Registration & Verification
Through this service, all the certificates under the Dept of Revenue and Disaster Management can be obtained online, this will provide a lot of convenience to the citizens and they will not have to go to the government office to get the certificate. Here check the complete details of e-District Odisha Certificate Online Registration & Verification | Download Odisha e-Certificates – Caste, Residence, Income Certificate Status.
Key points of Orissa e-District Certificate Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||e-District Odisha Certificate|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of all districts of Odisha|
|Objective||To make online the application process for issuing certificates under the Dept of Revenue and Disaster Management.|
|Portal Type||Issue e-certificates to citizens|
|Helpline Numbers||1800-345-6770 / 155335|
Odisha e-District Certificate Scheme List-
List of certificates related to Department of Revenue and Disaster Management, Govt of Odisha:
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Certificate of Guardianship
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Certificate
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) Certificate
- Income and property certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- OBC certificate
- SEBC certificate
List of certificates that come under the Directorate of Horticulture:
- Seed License (District)
- Seed License (State)
- Nursery Registration System
To check E-District Services List (Documents & Charges): Click Here
What are the benefits of the e-District Odisha Portal?
- Citizens will be able to get an e-certificate with the help of this portal.
- With the help of this portal, the citizens of Odisha can apply online to get the certificate so that they will not have to go to the government office to apply, this will save both their time and money.
- So far, no fee has to be paid while applying online.
- It has become easier to apply as the application process goes online.
Objectives of the e-District Odisha Certificate Scheme-
- The objective of this scheme is to make the process of certificates completely online so that the work of the government office remains transparent.
- The process of obtaining certificates by applying online is to end the work of middlemen.
- Through this scheme, the Government of Orissa is providing the facility to citizens of the country to sit at home and obtain applications for certificates.
- By applying online, the applicant can save both his money and time.
- Where students have to submit an online certificate, through this scheme, they can get an e-certificate and submit it.
How to apply online for the e-District Odisha Certificate?
Those applying online for certificates through Odisha e-District Portal, have to follow the given below steps:
- For the application, first of all, go to the official website at https://edistrict.odisha.gov.in/.
- To apply online, the applicant will first have to make himself a Registered User on the official website.
- To become a registered user, the applicant has to fill the registration form. It is necessary to do this once, after that the applicant gets the Login ID & Password so that he/she can apply for the certificate only by logging in whenever he wants. Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Apart from this, name and district registration form will have to be filled and a password will also have to be created. After the registration process is complete, the applicant can log-in through email ID and password.
- After logging to the portal, select the ‘Certificate’ you want to get and fill the relevant information, and upload the required documents.
- Finally, check your application form in full, and see if the wrong name has been filled due to error, submit your application after being satisfied in the inquiry.
- After submission of the application form, you are given a ‘Reference Number’ through which the status of the application can be checked.
Check Application Status through Odisha e-district Portal-
- Applicants can also check the status of the certificate applied by him online.
- For this, by visiting the official website of Odisha e-District, click on the link of ‘Application Status’.
- After that, enter the Reference Number of the application there and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Now you can able to check the status of your application online.
Download Odisha E-District Application Forms:
To download application forms for Issuance of Residence Certificate, Caste Certificate, Legal Heir Certificate, SEBC Certificate, Solvency Certificate, Income Certificate, OBC Certificate, and Certify Copies of ROR, you need to visit the official website. Here click on the ‘Download Application Forms’ link. Now you can easily download any certificate forms in PDF format.
e-District Odisha Certificate Verification:
To check Certificate Verification through Odisha e-District Portal, you have to directly click on this link. Then enter your ‘Certificate Barcode No’ in the appropriate box. After this, press the ‘Submit’ button to check verification.
e-District Office Details: Click Here
Odisha e-District Certificate Helpline Service-
If you are facing any kind of problem at the time of the application process, then you can use the helpline service of Govt of Odisha, the information related to the helpline is as follows:
- Helpline Number: 1800-121-8242 (Toll-free)
- Sanjog Helpline Number: 155335
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Official Website Link: https://edistrict.odisha.gov.in/
- Address: Odisha Computer Application Centre,
Technical Directorate of Electronics & Information Technology Department, Govt of Odisha
OCAC Building, Plot No N-1/7-D, Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751013, Odisha, India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- How citizen can apply for an e-District Odisha Certificate/Service?
A citizen can apply for a Service either online or offline mode. For online mode, you have to first register yourself to the portal. For offline mode, you may contact any CSC Center for applying the service.
- How to track my Application Status online?
You can track your application status by visiting the official website and then click on “Check Your Application Status” button.
- Where can I take a print of my issued e-Certificate?
You can print your issued certificate by visiting the same website and then click on the login button. Now press the ‘Track Application Status’ and enter Application Reference No.
- How can one verify the issued e-Certificates?
You can easily verify the issued e-Certificates by visiting the e-District Odisha Portal. For this, you have to click on the “Verify Your Certificate” button and then enter the application reference number and token number printed on the certificate. After this, click on the ‘Download Certificate’ button.
You May Also Like: