Odisha Govt has released the list of Odisha Labour Card 2020 (e-Shramik Card). The labors whose name appears in this beneficiary list of Odisha Labor Card can avail of the benefit of this scheme. If you are the one who wants to check your name in the Odisha ShramikCard List, you can see it with the help of the link given in the article below. Here we have provided you complete information about how to check the name in Odisha Labour Card List 2020-21 and how to download the beneficiary list. If you want to apply for the same then this article furnishes the complete information about it and also gives you detailed information about the online registration process.
Those who are the Labour Cardholder in the state of Odisha can get all the important information in the article below. The information about how to download the labor card beneficiary list. Those who do not have Odisha eShramk Card and want to get it made, then the link is given below the official website, you can fill the registration form directly from it. For the ease of users, the Odisha government has launched this online, and here below you will get to know to download the labor beneficiary list according to the District of Odisha.
- 1 Odisha Labour Card List 2020 (e-Shramik Card)
- 1.1 Key Features of Odisha Labour/Shramik Card-
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha e-Shramik Card-
- 1.3 How to check Odisha Labor Card Beneficiary List 2020 Online?
- 1.4 Odisha Labour Card List of Beneficiaries (District-wise)-
- 1.5 e-Shramik Card / Labor Card Odisha 2020 Registration Process-
Odisha Labour Card List 2020 (e-Shramik Card)
Labour Card List 2020-21 has been released by the Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Govt of Odisha. This is very easy to find your name on the beneficiary list if your name is registered for the same. You can go to the official website of the Board at http://labour.odisha.gov.in/ in order to check and download the beneficiary list Online. Here you can also download Shramik Card List (District-wise).
In the below section, check Odisha Labour Card Beneficiary List & Status | Check e-Shramik Card Eligibility Criteria, Documents List & Online Application / Registration Process
Key Features of Odisha Labour/Shramik Card-
Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Government of Odisha gives the benefits to their beneficiaries on various other forms.
- Help in case of an accident
- Wife benefits after death
- Pension facility
- Medical expenses for treatment
- Maternity leave benefits
- Assistance for funeral expenses
- Loans and advances for home construction
- Financial assistance for skill upgrading
- Education aid
- Assistance to purchase working equipment
- Beneficiary’s help in the marriage of two girls
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha e-Shramik Card-
There are some eligibility criteria that are fixed for applying for Odisha Shramik/Labour Card, which must be fulfilled by the applicant.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Odisha to get the Labor Card.
- The applicant’s age must be 18 years or more as of 1st January 2020.
- The age of the applicant worker should not be more than 60 years.
- This card is being issued only for the benefit of workers and laborers.
How to check Odisha Labor Card Beneficiary List 2020 Online?
Here we are giving you the details that how anyone can check the Odisha Labour/Shramik Card Beneficiary List. You will also get to know that how you can download the beneficiary list. We are also providing you the district-wise link below:
- Go to the official web portal of Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Government of Odisha, i.e. http://labour.odisha.gov.in/.
- On the home page of the website, you can see the ‘Report Section’. Click on it.
- District-wise beneficiary list information will appear on your computer or mobile screen.
- Here you need to choose your district.
- After selecting the district, the beneficiary list will appear on your screen.
- Applicants can check or download the beneficiary list online.
Odisha Labour Card List of Beneficiaries (District-wise)-
In the below article, we are providing you the direct link for Odisha e-Shramik Card according to the district. Through these links, you can see the name in the beneficiary list according to your district:
e-Shramik Card / Labor Card Odisha 2020 Registration Process-
The candidate who does not have an Odisha Labour card and want to get it then they need to register with the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- First of all, go to the official web portal of Board, i.e. http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, you will see the ‘Download’ tab, click on it.
- Click on the ‘Registration Form’ link to download e-Shramik Card Application Form PDF as display below:
- After downloading the Above displayed application form, fill it up carefully.
- After this, submit the filled-up application form with the required documents to the concerned authorities.
Once the authority verifies all the details of the application form, the laborer’s name would be registered with the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
Documents Required to apply for Odisha Labour Card 2020:
- Proof of Age
- Birth Certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Certificate issued by Government Medical Officers
- Employment Certificate
- Three Passport-size Photograph
Shramika Sahayata Helpline: 155368 / 1800-345-6703
You May Also Like: