Health Card Odisha Apply Online | Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana List | Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Benefits | Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Helpline Number | BSKY Toll free Number, Recruitment, Guidelines PDF
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2020-21 has been launched by the Government of Odisha for the people of the state. It is a universal health insurance scheme. Under which women will get cashless treatment up to 10 lakhs. The Odisha government has increased the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) for women to Rs 10 lakh (previously Rs 7 lakh) for secondary and tertiary treatment procedures. About 3.5 crore people are going to benefit from the BSKY Scheme of Odisha, out of which 1.5 crore women are beneficiaries. This universal health insurance scheme is a cashless treatment plan for all beneficiaries in all government and private hospitals.
The treatment cost limit is Rs 5 lakh for every citizen. But for women beneficiaries, an additional amount of Rs 5 lakh will be given. Previously, the annual income limit for cancer, heart, and kidney was raised from 1 lakh to 3 lakh rupees. In this article, we will give you complete information about Odisha Biju Health Welfare Scheme. By which all people can apply under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) to avail of cashless treatment. Kindly read the article carefully for this till the end. Here you will get complete details and information about new guidelines.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana (BPGY) List 2020: Click Here
- 1 Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) Details
- 1.1 Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana: Assistance for women increased to Rs 10 Lakhs-
- 1.2 Benefits under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana-
- 1.3 Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana List & Enrolment Process-
- 1.4 In which hospitals can the beneficiaries get free treatment?
- 1.5 Download Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Guidelines PDF-
- 1.6 What is Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana?
- 1.7 Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Toll-Free Number-
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) Details
As we told you above, recently, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik Ji started the Biju Health Welfare Scheme. Under this scheme, women will get cashless treatment up to Rs 10 lakh. See the important features of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) below here:
- The government will provide Rs 5 lakh per family per year for all secondary and tertiary cashless health care support. Women beneficiaries will get health cover of up to Rs 10 lakh (previously Rs 7 lakh).
- This scheme will benefit 3.5 crore people (70 lakh families) in any government and private hospital. About 1.5 crore women beneficiaries will benefit from this increased assistance of Rs 10 lakh.
- All the state’s citizens are either above the poverty line (APL) or below the poverty line (BPL) category. This cashless healthcare facility is being provided to all people and does not even require any income, residence, or any documents.
- The annual income limit for cancer, heart, and kidney is now Rs 3 lakh (Previously Rs 1 lakh).
- Conversion charge of Rs 2,000 per patient in case of referral hospital outside Odisha.
- Beneficiary families are not required to pay any premium amount as the Odisha government will pay the full premium on behalf of the beneficiary family.
Citizens of Odisha can also avail of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BWKY) outside the state. For this, all state and central government hospitals need to be empowered under the BSKY scheme. About 4,036 medical packages are covered under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY), while the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) covers only 1,343 packages.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana: Assistance for women increased to Rs 10 Lakhs-
Odisha BSKY Scheme – All pre-existing diseases will be treated under the Biju Health Insurance Welfare Scheme. Ayushman Mitra (Swasthya Mitras) will be present in every hospital to help people get treatment. This health protection shield will be provided by all major hospitals across India. ODIs living outside Odisha can now avail of the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana scheme anywhere across the country. Patients belonging to APL or BPL category can also avail of the facility of a blood bank for free.
Under the BSKY scheme, the Odisha government is going to offer free services that will cover all procedures in all government health facilities. This includes in-patient beds, surgery, operation theater (OT) facility, ICU facility at no charge. BSKY promises free services for pregnant women and infants in government hospitals up to district-level and drops back assistance.
Benefits under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana-
- All health services are free of cost, including free drugs, free diagnostics, free dialysis, free Cancer chemotherapy, free OT, free I.C.U, free in-patient admission, etc, in all government health institutions up to District Head Quarters Hospital level, for all persons.
- Families having BKKY card, RSBY card, BPL card, or AAY card or annual income of fifty thousand rupees in rural and sixty thousand rupees in urban areas can avail of cashless treatment at all Govt Hospitals and 208 empanelled Private Hospitals.
Who is Eligible for BSKY?
- All families are eligible for free health care services at Government health care Institutions up to the District Head Quarter Hospital level.
- For additional facility of free healthcare beyond District Headquarters hospital level, through annual health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per annum per family, and Rs 7 lakh per annum for women members of the family, all currently enrolled Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana cardholders, Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card-holders, BPL cardholders, and Anatodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) card-holders and families with annual income below Rs 50,000 in rural areas and below Rs 60,000 in urban areas are eligible.
Documents Required for BSKY:
- For getting Rs 5 lakh health coverage per annum per family and Rs 7 lakh health coverage per annum for women members of the family, the existing Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (Stream I & II) or Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana or BPL or AAY cards have to be produced at the empanelled hospital.
- For low-income families who do not have these cards, a valid income certificate (Annual income below Rs 50,000 in rural areas and below Rs 60,000 in urban areas) is to be produced at the empanelled hospital, for availing cashless treatment.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana List & Enrolment Process-
- All enrolled families covered under BKKY Stream I & II, RSBY, BPL, and Anatodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) are auto-enrolled under this scheme.
- Those families who have low income but do not have any of these cards can get benefits under BSKY by obtaining an income certificate for annual income below Rs 50,000 in rural areas and below Rs 60,000 in urban areas. Health Card Odisha Apply Online, Status, List is available at health.odisha.gov.in.
In which hospitals can the beneficiaries get free treatment?
- Under universal health coverage free health care to all in Public Health Care Institutions from Subcentre to District Head Quarters Hospitals.
- BKKY, RSBY, BPL, AAY card-holders and low-income certificate holders can avail of the additional facility of cashless treatment beyond District Headquarters Hospital level, at all public health care facilities and 208 empanelled private health care institutions.
- You can check the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana beneficiary list on the official website at nrhmorissa.gov.in.
Download Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Guidelines PDF-
For more information about Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, please see the BSKY guidelines by clicking the link below.
- Download: BSKY Guidelines PDF
- Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana s2 Card: Click Here
- FAQs on Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana: Click Here
What is Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana?
Odisha Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana is brought in as a tribute to the Farmers and their families to provide them health security. It is an earnest effort to provide them financial support through health and accident insurance as a part of the commitment of the welfare state. Rural Odisha houses 83% of the total population of the state.
One of the major insecurities for the rural populace and farmers is the absence of health cover for such farmers and their family members. Insecurity relating to the absence of health cover, heavy expenditure on medical care and hospitalization, and recourse to inadequate and incompetent treatment is not only a social and psychological burden borne by this populace but there are significant economic costs resulting from loss of earning and progressive deterioration of health. Thus, with a view to providing health insurance cover to farmers in Rural Odisha and their families, the Govt of Odisha has announced the “Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana”.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Toll-Free Number-
Any person can raise any query or complaint regarding Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana or RSBY with Toll-free Number 155369 available from 6 AM to 10 PM. Further, scheme details and a list of empanelled hospitals can also be seen on the websites: https://health.odisha.gov.in/ and http://nrhmorissa.gov.in/.
- Mr. Hari Ballav Mishra, IAS, Commissioner-cum-Director
- Directorate of Agriculture & Food Production,
- State Nodal Authority, BKKY
- Govt of Odisha
- Bhubaneswar- 751001
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Toll Free Number: 1800-345-6769
- Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Helpline Number: (+91) 674-2395533 / 2395536
- Fax Number: (+91) 674-2391327
- Official Website: @bkky.gov.in
Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Benefits, Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Recruitment, and BSKY other details are available at the official website of Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of Odisha.
You May Also Like: