Madhubabu Pension Yojana 2024 Online Apply & Form PDF download link is now available on the official website @ssepd.gov.in. In today’s article, we will share with you the complete details of the Odisha government’s Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List 2024. To get the benefits of the MPY scheme, applicants have to fill out the prescribed application form and link their Aadhar card with the Odisha social welfare account.
MBPY scheme has been operated since January 2008 in the state of Odisha. Under this scheme, pension is given to the old, destitute, widowed women and disabled citizens of the state. The purpose of implementing this scheme in the state by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik is to provide financial help in meeting the basic needs of citizens for social security.
Madhubabu Pension Yojana 2024 Odisha
In January 2019, the amount of Madhu Bahu Pension has been increased by Rs 200 by the Chief Minister. Under the scheme, the benefit of a revised pension has been announced to the needy citizens of the state. A total of 48 lakh citizens of Odisha have been included in the pension scheme. Applicants who have already applied for Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana can check their name on MBPY Beneficiary List 2024.
For more information related to Odisha Madhubabu Pension Yojana like how to apply online, eligibility criteria, required documents, form pdf, etc kindly continue reading ahead.
What is Madhubabu Pension Yojana?
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana has been launched by the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of Odisha. The scheme was first revised in January 2008 with the name of two pension schemes, Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989 and Disability Pension Rules, 1985. Under this scheme, the state government of Odisha will provide pensions to old-age citizens, disabled people, and widows.
MPY scheme is a pension scheme launched by Odisha Govt with the objective of providing financial assistance to the destitute elderly and destitute differently-abled persons in the state. To get such a pension the beneficiaries have to apply in the prescribed form to the concerned BDOs / EOs before the last date of application.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2024 – Overview
|Name of Scheme
|Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
|In Odiya (Oriya)
|ମଧୁ ବାବୁ ପେନ୍ସନ୍ ଯୋଜନା
|Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik
|Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
|To improve the social securities of the old and destitute
|Citizens of the Odisha state
|Providing pension to needy people under social security
|Social Security Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for Madhubabu Pension Yojana
The following eligibility is necessary to take advantage of Madhu Babu Pension Scheme:
- The beneficiary must be a citizen of the Odisha state.
- The annual income of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs 24,000.
- Older citizens of the BPL category of the state who are above 60 years of age will be able to get the benefit of a pension.
- All persons with disabilities above the age of 5 years who are unable to perform their normal functions due to mental, physical deformities.
- Unmarried women above 30 years of age belonging to the BPL category whose annual income does not exceed ₹24,000 can get pension benefits.
- Widow women of the BPL category can get benefits from the MBPY scheme.
- Leprosy patients of any age with physical deformity will be the beneficiaries of pension under the scheme.
- AIDS patients registered in the State/ District AIDS Control Society or District AIDS Prevention Unit will be able to get the benefit from the scheme.
Documents Required for Odisha MBPY Scheme
If you want to apply for Madhubahu Pension Yojana, then you must have the following documents.
|Colored Passport-size Photo
Assistance Amount under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The details of the amount received under Madhubahu Pension Yojana are as follows:
- From February 2019, the amount received under the scheme has been increased by Rs 200.
- Monthly Rs 500 will be provided to all the beneficiaries above 60 years of age of Odisha state. Before 2019, the amount of pension was Rs 300.
- Apart from this, a monthly pension of Rs 700 will be provided to citizens above the age of 80 years. This amount was Rs 500 before the year 2019.
- Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2024 BPGY List
- Labour Card Beneficiary List 2024 Odisha
- Balaram Yojana Registration – Online Apply
- Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2024
Madhubabu Pension Yojana 2024 Online Apply
To apply for Madhu Babu Pension Scheme, the interested and eligible applicant have to follow the below procedure;
- The citizens of the rural areas of the state will have to get the MBPY Application Form from the office of the Gram Panchayat or Village Development Officer.
- Citizens of urban areas of Odisha state have to get the application form from the municipality office.
- After filling out the application form, attaching photocopies of all the necessary documents will have to be submitted to the office of Nagar Panchayat, Gram Panchayat, or Village Development Officer.
- After verification of the application, the amount of pension will be provided to the beneficiaries through camp in the village/city on the 15th of every month.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Beneficiary List
The complete process to check MBPY Beneficiary List 2024 and application status is given below.
- First of all, visit the Social Security & Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department Government of Odisha official website at https://ssepd.gov.in.
- On the web homepage, click at the “Scheme/ Services” link under the Beneficiary Services section or direct link https://ssepd.gov.in:8443/swp/applyBeneficiaryApplication.htm.
- Then choose the Scheme and click on the “Proceed” button for the MBPY Application. If you applied for the scheme then go for the next step.
- Here select the MBPY scheme and click on the Track button.
- Now enter your Application Number and click on the “Search” button to check the MBPY Status for Beneficiary. Here you can also check Block-wise MBPY Beneficiary List in Odisha.
Madhubahu Pension Yojana Beneficiaries (Who can apply)
The major beneficiaries of the Madhu Bahu Pension Scheme are:
- Old and aged persons of 60 years of age and above.
- Widows irrespective of age.
- Women fighting divorce cases in courts
- Persons affected by Hansen’s diseases/ Leprosy with visible signs of deformity irrespective of age.
- Unmarried women over thirty years of age.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
- AIDS patients.
Note – The pension due to beneficiary gets disbursed on the 15th of every month, on JANA SEWA DlWAS in the denomination of Rs 100 by BDO or any officer subordinate to BDO (In a rural area) in Gram Panchayat office and by DSSO or any officer subordinate to DSSO at the municipal office in the urban area.
Procedure to Apply for Aadhaar Linking
In order to bring more progress in payment of regular pension under schemes like the National Social Assistance Program (NSAP) and Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY), the state government has asked district collectors to complete the Aadhaar seeding by March 15, 2024. By referring to a letter issued on August 30, 2019, the district authorities were earlier asked to complete the Aadhaar seeding by October 2019. So far, 91% in NSAP and 73% in MBPY have been achieved. He said that the Aadhaar seeding should be increased to 100%. The last date for the Aadhaar seeding is March 15, 2024.
- MBPY Helpline Number: 1800-345-7150
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Madhubabu Pension Yojana (MBPY) Beneficiary List 2024
- Odisha Govt’s Other Social Welfare Schemes 2024 List