Karnataka Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021 Application Form | JSS Scheme In Karnataka | Jyothi Sanjeevini Hospital List 2021 | Jyoti Sanjeevani Yojana Diseases Covered
The state government of Karnataka has introduced a new health plan for its employees. The name of this scheme is “Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme”. The scheme has been launched by the state government to provide health facilities to government employees. Government employees who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to register with the Suvarna Arogya Trust.
The scheme has been launched with the objective of providing the best healthcare to its beneficiaries. Serious medical ailments will be treated under this scheme. Beneficiaries will get the benefit of this scheme if they are ever hospitalized or undergoing surgical intervention. The objective of the scheme is to provide good healthcare to its beneficiaries. The scheme is also known by the abbreviation JSS which means Jyoti Sanjeevani Yojana. In this article, we will provide you the details about registering with Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Arogya Suraksha Trust i.e features, hospital list, treatment list, or disease covered under this scheme. Also, the details of the Karnataka JSS card are also available.
- 1 Karnataka Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021 Highlights
- 1.1 Objectives of Karnataka Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021
- 1.2 Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Karnataka Hospital List
- 1.3 Karnataka Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Application/ Registration Form
Karnataka Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021 Highlights
The scheme provides cashless treatment in selected hospitals. A list of 151 health institutions in 14 hospitals in Mysuru provides this facility. Hospitals like JSS Hospital, Apollo BGS, Bharat Cancer Hospital, Bhanvi Hospital, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardio-Vascular Sciences and Research, Brindavan Hospital, KR Hospital, Vikram Jeshta Hospital, Radiant Hospital, Mission Hospital, Mahadeshwara Nursing Home, and Narayan Hridayal are also included in the list.
- Under this scheme, special hospitals have been selected. Government employees will get cashless treatment in these hospitals.
- Employees will receive a JSS Card which will be used in these hospital networks for their treatment.
- Under this scheme, about 449 types of surgeries related to heart disease are listed.
- Also, neurology disease, Burns, cancer, kidney disease, severe infant sickness, and accidents are covered under this scheme.
- These facilities are available in both selected government and private hospitals.
- Jyothi Sanjeevini Health Scheme is only for the Government employees of Karnataka State and their dependents.
- Government employees whose basic salary is around Rs 16,000 per month will get treatment in the general ward. Govt employees with basic pay of Rs 16,001 to Rs 43,200 per month, will get treatment in the semi-private ward of the hospital.
- Employees with basic pay in excess of 43,201 per month will have to undergo their treatment in private wards.
- The state government has empowered the Arogya Suraksha Trust to identify the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- This trust will access the database of government employees and their family members.
- This includes his/ her wife/ husband, father or mother, and children.
- Also, the central government has launched the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Objectives of Karnataka Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021
The scheme basically works on an assurance policy. The state government provides a fixed amount for medical care of the employee and his dependents. The implementation of the scheme is overseen by the Arogya Suraksha Trust. They are responsible for enforcing the terms of the scheme. The expenditure limit is not specified in this scheme. Those employees who are receiving medical benefits from other government schemes are not eligible for it. Those who opt for any other service more advanced than this scheme are also not eligible for this scheme.
- If the employee chooses a higher ward service than the listed guidelines, he/she will not be eligible for JSS.
- Ward allocation as per employee pay scale as per JSS is mentioned in the list below.
|Basic Pay Per Month||Ward/ Hospital Accommodation||Price|
|Up to Rs 16,000||General Ward||Price list in JSS|
|Between Rs 16,001 to Rs 43,200||Semi-Private Ward||10% more than the general ward|
|More than Rs 43,201||Private Ward||25% more than general ward|
Key Features & Benefits of JSS Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
Following are the features and benefits of this scheme.
- Jyoti Sanjeevani Scheme includes 7 major disease categories. This includes cardiology, renal disease, cardiology, burn, oncology, pediatric and neonatal surgery, polytrauma, and janitor urinary surgery.
- JSS scheme covers a total of 449 diseases which fall into the above 7 categories.
- The benefit of this scheme is given to the state government employee and his dependent family member. The benefit of the Jyoti Sanjeevani Scheme will be given only to those employees who are not taking advantage of any other government scheme.
- The employee’s insurance policy number will be linked with their office database.
- JSS plan includes post-operative care, hospitalization fees, pre-operative care, meals, drug charges, doctor consultation, management of complications, and transportation.
- Under Jyoti Sanjeevani Yojana, beneficiaries will get medical benefits up to Rs 1.5 lakh per year. The benefit of the scheme will be applicable only in Listed Hospitals of this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
To take advantage of Jyoti Sanjeevani Scheme it is necessary to have the following eligibility.
- Karnataka State Govt employees are eligible for this scheme.
- Members of government-dependent family members are also eligible for this scheme.
- The family member includes the spouse of the employee.
- Father and mother of the employee (if they live with him).
- Children (stepchildren and adopted children are also eligible if they are dependent on the employee).
- A government employee will not be able to take advantage of this scheme if he is already availing of any other government health care benefits.
- The employee must make a declaration about the dependent member of the family in the certificate.
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Karnataka Hospital List
Under this scheme, a large number of hospitals have been listed. To check the complete list, you will need to download the PDF file of the hospital list. Which can be downloaded from the link given below. The names of some hospitals are as follows:
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Treatment List/ Disease Cover
A total of 499 diseases are covered under this scheme. There are a total of 7 major categories of this scheme. Here check the list below:
|Neurology disease||Kidney disease|
Click on the link below to download the list of complete diseases covered under Karnataka JSS scheme.
Karnataka Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Application/ Registration Form
Registration is not required in the JSS scheme. Only the person and his or her dependent details in his/ her HRMS database of e-governance under DPAR. The person will have to bring the KGID number and his/ her Aadhaar ID card on going to the hospital. Also, the person also needs to be provided to Arogya Mitra for verification. SAST does not issue any cards.
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Karnataka Govt Helpline Number
The state government has issued various helpline methods through which individuals can contact the authorities.
- Official Website: www.sast.gov.in
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile Number: 89719-66115/ 99001-45859
- Toll-free Number: 1800-425-8330
Check JSS Guidelines: Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme – Suvarna Arogya Trust