The Government of Karnataka has started a scheme, which is commonly known as “Sandhya Suraksha Yojana”. In this article, we will cover all the aspects of the Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Pension Yojana. Here I will explain what is the Sandhya Suraksha Scheme? It is an old-age pension scheme launched exclusively for senior citizens residing in the state of Karnataka. Under this scheme, the State Welfare Department provides financial assistance to the elderly on a monthly basis. The good thing about this scheme is that the registration process of this scheme is completely online.
Sandhya Suraksha Yojana 2023 Karnataka
How to Apply Online for Sandhya Suraksha Yojana?
Eligible and needy old people can apply for this scheme both online and offline. Applicants have to follow certain steps to fill out the Sandhya Suraksha Scheme online application form.
Online Mode: – First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of Karnataka Nadakacheri at https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk.
- After reaching the ATALJI JANASNEHI KENDRA portal, go to the online application section and then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- In the second step, you have to enter your mobile number and press the ‘Get OTP’ button for verification.
- Then enter the received OTP in the box and then click on the “Proceed” button.
- After that, you will see the online application. Fill in all the required details and click on the “Submit” button.
- You can also take a printout of your submitted application form.
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme Offline Mode
- Firstly, the applicant has to download the application form pdf from the official website at https://www.karnataka.gov.in/ or directly click the below link:
- Fill in all the required information such as district, village, taluk, address, and other basic details mentioned in the application form.
- After this, attach the acknowledgment form, business certificate, and other certificates.
- Include the checkmark certificate in the application form.
- Now fill in some information about your relatives and their age and mention your income source and bank deposits.
Finally, submit a completely filled application form with necessary documents to the Gram Panchayat Office or Block/ Municipality Office as per your area.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the Karnataka state.
- He/she must be 65 years or older.
- The total income of both husband and wife should be less than Rs 20,000 per month.
- Bank deposits should not exceed Rs 10,000.
- This scheme is applicable only to weavers, farmers, fishermen, and other unorganized sectors.
Required Documents for Sandhya Suraksha Pension Yojana
- 2 Passport-size photos
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Date of birth proof
- Age Verification
- Domicile certificate
- Bank passbook and savings/ deposit details
- Business certificate and acknowledgment form
How to check Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Payment Status?
Candidates who already applied for this scheme can now check the Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Payment Status/ Beneficiary List in Karnataka state. To check Sandhya Suraksha Pension Status, follow the below procedure:
- Visit the official website i.e https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk.
- On the web homepage, click on the Application Status option mentioned in the online application section.
- Then select your Application Type (RD003 or RD501).
- Now enter your Application Number in the appropriate box.
- Finally, click on the Get Status button to know the application status.
To check beneficiary payment status of Sandhya Suraksha Yojana, click here => http://agkar.cag.gov.in/pensionstatus/searchpage.aspx
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
If you face any problem related to the application process, beneficiary list, payment status, etc then call the concerned dept helpline numbers. The Directorate of Social Security and Pension, Govt of Karnataka has provided the Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Contact Helpline Number; 8022-232-040 / 8022-232-012. This number is available for only office hours.
Important Links & Website
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Know Your Pension Status Online: Click Here
- Nadakacheri Contact Address Helpline: Click Here
You May Also Like: