Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023 Registration/ Login – Bank Verification & Guidelines is now available on this page. In today’s article, we are going to discuss the Jagananna thodu.ap.gov.in citizen portal i.e benefits, eligibility, online application, and last date to apply. Apart from that, we will also tell you How to apply for the Jagananna Thodu Yojana. However, this scheme is launched in order to provide help to the street vendors in their areas. Here you will also get the details to check the Jagananna Thodu scheme online status. So we request all the readers keep on reading our article ahead as to get all the required information.
- 1 About Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023
- 1.1 Jagananna Thodu Scheme Launch Date
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Thodu Portal – Overview
- 1.3 Objectives of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Thodu Scheme
- 1.5 How to Apply for Jagananna Thodu Scheme Registration?
- 1.6 Jagananna Thodu Scheme Dashboard Login
- 1.7 Procedure to Check Jagananna Thodu Application Status
About Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023 has been launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh with the motive to help the people who are Street Vendors in their respective regions. Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has initiated this scheme to provide a lot of benefits to the street vendors of the Andhra Pradesh state. Under this scheme, the YSR government will provide financial assistance to street vendors in the form of working capital of ₹10,000 for restarting their businesses.
As you all know because of the corona situation in India many small street vendors are finding it very hard to earn a living. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many street vendors have suffered a lot of loss in their daily earnings therefore, this scheme will uplift the business and livelihood of the vendors. The scheme will help the street vendors to get hold of their livelihood and live a pretty decent life. The loan will give to the beneficiaries by the concerned authorities of the government in the state.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme Launch Date
This scheme was launched on 25th November 2020 by CM Jagan Mohan Reddy to provide interest-free loans to the street vendors of the state. As the interest amount of the loan will pay through the government of Andhra Pradesh by reimbursing it to the beneficiary’s account. Under the portal, a loan amount of ₹10,000 will be provided to the vendors who will apply for the scheme.
Therefore, the budget of the scheme is set at 1000 crores which will be credited to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. All the beneficiaries will be given QR-based small ID cards and the scheme will be monitored by SERP, and MEPMA officials. The volunteers of the village/ ward secretariat have identified 9,05003 lakh beneficiaries in the survey. The list of beneficiaries is displayed at secretariats for the purpose of social audit. If you are also interested to grab this opportunity then you can also apply through the official website.
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Thodu Portal – Overview
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit||To Provide Financial Help to Street Vendors|
|Amount Provided||₹10,000 only|
|Total Budget||₹1000 crores|
|Status||YSR Thodu Scheme Application Status|
|Last Date to Apply||Not available yet|
|Post-Category||AP State Govt Scheme|
Objectives of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme
- The main aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to small businesses across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Also, many street vendors who have lost their livelihood due to Covid-19 can now restore that through this loan amount.
- Under this scheme, street vendors will be provided 10,000 rupees in loans to help their businesses.
- Moreover, the interest-free loan can also help the vendors to expand their business.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are the people who are under the street vendors (Protection of Livelihood and Regulation of street vending) act 2014.
'జగనన్న తోడు' రెండో దశ రుణాలను ముఖ్యమంత్రి వైయస్ జగన్ విడుదల చేశారు. 3.7 లక్షల మంది చిరువ్యాపారుల ఖాతాల్లోకి రూ. 10వేల చొప్పున రూ. 370 కోట్లు జమ చేశారు. దీంతో రెండు దశల్లో మొత్తంగా 9.05 లక్షల మందికి 'జగనన్న తోడు' ద్వారా రూ.905 కోట్ల మేర వడ్డీ లేని రుణాలు అందాయి. 1/2 pic.twitter.com/yv9yRruurq
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) June 8, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Thodu Scheme
In order to apply for the scheme and to get all the benefits under the scheme, you need to be eligible for the Jagananna Thodu scheme. Below we have given all the eligibility criteria and documents list:
- First of all, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- The income of the vendor in rural areas should be Rs 10,000 and Rs 12,000 in urban areas.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are- vegetables, fruits, fast food, tea, pakoras, bread, eggs, textile, artisan products, and stationery vendors.
- People who sell groceries on the cycle or on the footpath, have carts on the streets, and sell vegetables or fruits on the footpath or on a bicycle are also eligible for the scheme.
- Barbershops, cobblers, pan shops, and laundry service sellers can also apply for the scheme as they are also included as vendors in the scheme.
Important Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Residential proof
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Passport-size photo
- A valid mobile number
How to Apply for Jagananna Thodu Scheme Registration?
The followings are the step-by-step procedures for the Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023 Online Registration:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the web homepage, click on the link “Apply for a Loan”.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here enter your mobile number then you will receive an OTP.
- Applicants need to enter the OTP and it will be verified, then select “Vendor categories”.
- Now fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- At last, click on submit and your form will be uploaded.
Note – For offline application, kindly approach the village/ ward secretaries for the loan under the Jagananna Thodu Scheme. After that, the District Collectors send your applications to the banks for processing.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme Dashboard Login
Below we have mentioned the Jagananna Thodu bank verification login Process, please read it carefully:
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the Login option.
- Now, you have to click on the “Applicant Option” available on the website.
- A new page will open before you where you have to enter your mobile number.
- Now you have to click on request OTP.
- After that, you have to enter the OTP into the asked box.
- Finally, you have to click on the login, in this way applicant can log in to the portal.
Procedure to Check Jagananna Thodu Application Status
To check the online application status of the scheme you will need to follow the procedure given below:
- Go to the direct official website link.
- You will reach the Street Vendor Survey Search page directly.
- Here enter a state, ULB name, name of a street vendor, father/ spouse name, mobile number, certificate of vending number.
- After that, click on the “Search” button.
- The Survey Status will display on your screen.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme Helpline Number
For any query related to the scheme you may contact through below email or toll-free numbers:
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-111-979
- Landline Number: 022-67221438/ 67531189
- Mobile Number: 98217-02101
- Email Id: email@example.com