AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme 2020-: We all know that technology plays a very important role in today’s world. To meet the requirement of today’s world it is important to have a computer or laptop. Many of the students are unable to buy a laptop due to lack of finance. So, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to distribute free laptops among the students. You want to get information about Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme such as how to apply for it, who can get the benefits, what are the documents you need, and many more than get all details from this article.
This is a major step towards the Education Dept, of Andhra Pradesh. This will encourage the students to study further. The state government believes that by getting laptops to children, they will be able to do their studies well. There are also many poor children in the state and they do not buy laptops due to poverty. Due to which the wrong impact on their studies is read. But the government said that this will not happen now. The govt will now provide free laptops to these poor students. Andhra Pradesh chief minister Sri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has declared “AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme 2020” for the meritorious student of 10+2 examination of the state.
- 1 Andhra Pradesh – AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme 2020
- 1.1 Highlights of AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme-
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme-
- 1.3 Specification for AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme-
- 1.4 How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme?
- 1.5 Procedure to Apply for AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme (Offline)-
- 1.6 How to check AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List?
Andhra Pradesh – AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme 2020
This free laptop scheme is especially for the visually challenged students studying in professional courses. Students who have Hearing/Speech impaired problems & orthopedically challenged can also apply for this scheme. Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens, Assistant Directors, District Mangers will maintain the record of the students to avoid any false claim or double claims. Now the YSR government providing free laptops for youth 2020. Here check the highlights of the AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme:
Highlights of AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme-
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Visually, hearing, speech impaired & orthopedically challenged students|
|Mode of Application||Online and offline|
|Guidelines PDF||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme-
- Applicants whose family income is less than Rs 15,000 will get the laptop in totally free of cost.
- Those family incomes between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000. They have to pay half amount of the laptop’s price.
- Students under the TFW category pay a certain percentage of the laptop’s price.
- UG and PG students of technology and professional courses shall get laptops as per WCDA and SC DOM 395 dated 3rd December.
- Students can apply for the AP YSR Free Laptop scheme once in their lifetime.
All applicants must submit their all original documents. If anyone suspected and if it will be proved as he or she submits any false documents then AP Government will take legal action against this candidate.
Specification for AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme-
- UG and PG students of business course of Rs 60,000.
- The IT Dept gives an offer for 250 visually challenged students that they can buy laptops at very low prices from Andhra Pradesh Government.
- It is also applicable for the students who have a hearing impact as well as speech problems.
- Orthopedically challenged students are also under this category.
- Students will get a laptop for a single time in their life under this scheme.
- Present passport-size photo
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- 10th Result Marksheet
- 12th Result Marksheet
- Parent Income certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- Mobile number
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme?
If you fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility conditions then only you can visit the AP Govt official website i.e. http://apdascac.ap.gov.in for the application/registration process. Then follow the given below steps:
- On the web homepage, click the “Online Application” tab which is given in the middle of the website, you will see an interface like below.
- Now click the option of “Click Here to Apply for Differently Abled Schemes” then you be redirected to the new web page.
- Look out for ‘Application for Sanction of Laptops’ and click on ‘Apply Online‘ which will lead you to another page (AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme).
- Now if you haven’t registered yet then click ‘No’ and a registration form will appear on the screen.
- After this, you can fill the registration form by entering details like Name, Aadhar card number, Mobile number, and create a Password.
- Check all the data and finally click the ‘Submit’ tab.
- After complete registration, your ID and Password will come in your registered mobile number.
- Now log-in the online application form with this id and password.
- Fill the form carefully and then upload scanned copies of the required documents.
Please check all data before the final submission. Finally, submit the form at last and take a print out of the application form. Thus, your application for a free laptop scheme will be completed.
Procedure to Apply for AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme (Offline)-
Go to the official website at Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation at http://apdascac.ap.gov.in.
- On the web homepage, go to the “Schemes & Forms” section.
- Then click ‘View All Option’ and a new page will appear on the screen
- Now search for the “Sanction of Laptops” option and click on the ‘Read More’ option.
- After this, download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the required details in the form and attach all the necessary documents. Submit the form along with documents to the concerned department.
How to check AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List?
- With the new eligibility criteria, it is expected that more students will sign up to get the free laptop scheme registration.
- After completing the registration, candidates must have to submit the application form along with the necessary documents.
- These will be scrutinized by the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Higher Education Department.
- They will select the applicants who deserve to get a free laptop. Eligible candidates to get YSR free laptop scheme benefits.
- Once the officials have completed the beneficiary list, it will be uploaded on the official site. The applicant can check through the registration ID.
- Thus, if applicants want to check the beneficiary list or his/her application status, then he/she must log in on the official portal with a unique ID.
- On this page, you can see the list of beneficiaries, and the candidate can look for his/her name on this list.
APDASCAC Helpline Numbers:
- Contact Office: Managing Director,
AP Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation,
Rajanarendra Building, Yana-Malakuduru Road, Krishna Nagar, Patamata, Vijayawada – 520 007
- Corporation Phone Number: (+91) 94944-95934 / 83329-88399
- Aids & Appliances Enquiry: (+91) 91000-69730
- Helpline Number: (+91) 63020-45645
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the end, we hope that you got every related information of the AP YSR Free Laptop Distribution Scheme i.e. eligibility criteria, required documents, application/registration process, status, and beneficiary list. If you have any questions, comment down below. For more such updates, stay tuned to our website.
You May Also Like: