AP YSR Pension Kanuka New List 2024 | YSR Pension Application Form PDF | YSR Pension Eligibility, Apply Online, Pension Case Status Online | వైయస్ఆర్ పెన్షన్ కనుక పథకం
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2024 is launched by Andhra Pradesh State Govt Chief Minister Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy. Under the pension scheme, the state govt is providing incentives in the form of financial assistance to the needy in various categories. Through this scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh, the state govt will distribute different amounts for the economic uplift of Backward or socially backward people. Now as per the order, the monthly assistance amount of Rs 3,000 will be distributed to all the beneficiaries as a monthly amount. At the time of joining In this scheme, Rs 2,250 will be provided to the beneficiary in the first year, after which a stepwise amount will be extended for each beneficiary on an annual basis.
All the aged, widows, and disabled people will be provided with this amount of up to 10 years by the AP Government. People are easily able to download the YSR Pension Kanuka 2024 Application Form in PDF format or they can apply online for the pension scheme in Andhra Pradesh. The details relating to AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2024 New List, Apply Online, Eligibility, Status Check, Reports, etc are furnished below.
YSR Pension Kanuka 2024 List & Status
As we all know the YSR Govt of Andhra Pradesh is committed to the Welfare and Development of all segments of society. The government has announced “Navarathnalu” comprising various welfare and developmental programs to achieve this objective. As part of the Navarathnalu, enhancement of pension amount and reduction in the age criteria for old-age pension is a major welfare measure to ameliorate the hardships of the poor and vulnerable sections of the society particularly the old and infirm, widows, and persons with disabilities to secure a dignified life. This scheme is better known as the ‘YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme’ in the state.
In pursuit of this overarching goal, in spite of the challenging financial conditions, orders were issued vide G.O.Ms.No.103 Dated: 30.05.2019 enhancing the Social Security Pensions (SSP) amount for old Age Persons, Widow, Toddy Tappers, Weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons, Traditional Cobblers to Rs 2,250 per month, Disabled persons, Transgender and Dappu Artists to Rs 3,000 per month, and also for people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease who are undergoing Dialysis both Govt and network hospitals to Rs 10,000 per month. The enhanced scale of pension came into effect from June 2019 payable from 1st July 2019 onwards.
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2024 AP – Highlights
|Name of Scheme
|YSR Pension Scheme 2024
|వైఎస్ఆర్ పెన్షన్ పథకం
|CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy
|To provide financial assistance to socially backward people
|Old-Age, Widow, Disabled, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, ART, Transgender, Fisherman, Single Woman, CKDU, Traditional Cobblers, Dappu Artist
|Monthly Assistance Amount
|Ontari Mahila Pension Application Form PDF
Note – Here you can easily apply for the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2024 (వైయస్ఆర్ పెన్షన్ కనుక పథకం). Also, you can check the beneficiary list, eligibility criteria, and application status. This scheme provides assistance to the selected beneficiaries on the basis of their category in various stages.
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2024 (Type of Pension)
There are 12 different pension facilities in different categories that are provided to the beneficiaries by the Government of Andhra Pradesh under this YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme which are named below:
- Old Age (పెద్ద వయస్సు)
- Widow (భార్య జీవించి లేరు)
- Disabled (డిసేబుల్)
- Weavers (వీవర్స్)
- Toddy Tappers (టాడీ టాపర్స్)
- Transgender (లింగమార్పిడి)
- Fisherman (మత్స్యకారుని)
- Single Woman (ఒంటరి మహిళ)
- Traditional Cobblers (సాంప్రదాయ కొబ్బరికాయలు)
- Dappu Artist (దప్పు ఆర్టిస్ట్)
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme (Payment Details)
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh provides financial aid to the beneficiary in different categories under the aforesaid Scheme. We are giving you the details of financial assistance given to users on the basis of categories:
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
YSR Pension eligibility checking list is mentioned below:
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- They must belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line) category.
- To avail of the benefits of this scheme, the applicant is not able to avail of any other pension scheme under the Central and State governments.
- This is YSR Pension Eligibility, to check age criteria under different categories, look below:
Age Criteria for Various Pension Schemes
|60 years of age or above
|18 years and above
|40% of disability and no age limit
|50 years of age or above
|50 years of age or above
|18 years of above or above
|50 years of age or above
|Married women who are separated for more than 1 year and above 35 years of age. Unmarried women of- Rural Area: 30 years and Urban Area: 35 years
|40 years of age
|50 years of age
YSR Pension Application Form PDF Download
The applicants who fulfill all the eligibility conditions are able to apply online for a pension scheme and for this they can download the application form by giving the steps below:
- Go to the official website, i.e. http://sspensions.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on the option ‘Latest Verification Form’ available on the home page of the website.
- By clicking on the above, the YSR Pension Application Form will appear on your screen in PDF format.
- Download the application form and fill out the form with all the details.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application and submit them to the concerned office.
Download: AP YSR Pension Application Form PDF
Through the above link, you can easily download the YSR pension application form pdf and ysr ontari mahila pension application form pdf. This form is available in the Telugu language only.
Necessary Documents with AP Pension Kanuka Scheme
- Duly Filled in Application Form
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Age Proof of the applicant
- Bank Passbook
- Address Proof
- Particular Pension type documents
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Application Status check online
- The beneficiary can check the status of their application status online anytime.
- First of all, go to the official website of the AP Pension Kanuka Scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Search” option in the menu.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you will see two options to check the status of the YSR Pension Online Application.
- You have to choose any option as per your wish and enter all the required information on the respective page. After that, a new page will open with the YSR Pension Case Status Online.
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2024 Selection Process
- All submitted pension scheme applications to the Govt Office/Gram Panchayat Office will be further sent to the Gram Sabha for approval and scrutiny.
- After the approval and verification of the Gram Sabha, the forms will be sent to the concerned MPO officers.
- If your application is found valid in the MPO office, then the pension amount will be sent to the Gram Panchayat or government office related to your application.
- After this, the gram panchayat or government office will distribute the pension amount between the beneficiaries.
How to Check YSR Pension Kanuka New List 2024?
- Firstly, visit the official website at sspensions.ap.gov.in.
- Here choose your ‘District’ on the home page.
- Then choose your ‘Mandal’ name.
- After that, select your ‘Panchayat’ name.
- At last, select your ‘Residence’ name.
In this way, you can see the Andhra Pradesh Pension Kanuka Scheme list of beneficiaries online on the basis of information selected by you. Once you apply for వైయస్ఆర్ పెన్షన్ కనుక పథకం then you can easily check your name in YSR Pension Kanuka New List 2024.
YSR Pension Kanuka App (APK) Download
Now you can find the YSR Pension Kanuka App (APK) in the google play store or directly Click Here to download the YSR Pension Kanuka Mobile App. Then follow the steps below:
- After clicking the above link, you will be redirected to Google Play Store.
- Here you can see the ‘YSRPK Payments Online’ mobile app.
- Now click on the Install button.
- After successful installation, register yourself
- Through this app, users can get YSR Pension application status, reports, new lists, etc.
Note – This application mainly developed for YSR Pension kanuka payments to distribute pension payments through secretary and Volunteers by using the Aadhaar system.
Helpline Desk (Complaint Number)
The applicants can get help related to Andhra Pradesh YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme/ AP Online Physically Handicapped Pension Scheme via email, helpline number, or by given address below:
- Office Address: Kasan for the society of rural poverty 2nd floor, Dr.NTR Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (520-001)
- Helpline Number: 866 – 2410017
- Email ID: [email protected]
- YSR Pension Complaint Number: Click Here
APO’S Details (District-wise) List
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of the YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form PDF Download & YSR Pension New List (Payment Status & Reports). If you have any questions related to the above post then don’t hesitate to ask us in below comment section. Our team will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for the latest updates.