Medhashree Scholarship 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria & Benefits: The government of West Bengal and the Minorities Development & Finance Corporation have announced the application for the next educational year 2023-24 from the minority students of WB state. Under this scheme, the students of classes 5th to 8th are eligible to apply. The government will grant financial help to students from the minority class of the state.
The scheme was launched by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee on 19 Jan 2023 in order to provide financial aid to minority-class students of the state. Every eligible student will be financially aided by the government through the Medhashree Scholarship scheme. Below in this article, we brought all the information about the online applications for WB Medhashree Scholarship 2023, eligibility, documents required, benefits, and the online application/ registration process.
Medhashree Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
Eligible students of West Bengal can apply for the scholarship scheme online through the official website of the Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (MDFC). Online Aikyashree online web portal gives facility and other related information about the Medhashree Scholarship scheme. Below is a detailed overview of the scheme.
|Overview of Medhashree Scholarship Scheme 2023-24|
|Name of Scheme||WB Medhashree Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Launch date||19 January 2023|
|Beneficiary||Students of Minority Class|
|Eligibility||Students of Minority|
|Benefits||Financial Aid for the student|
|Application Process||Online mode|
Procedure to apply for Medhashree Scholarship 2023 online
Under this scheme, the students of WB state will get direct financial help from the government. All the processes will be totally online through the Aikyashree Portal of the MDFC. This scheme is especially for the students of classes of 5th to 8th. Under this scheme, the government will provide Rs 800/- per student per year. The students can use that money oft their educational and other needs.
Check out the online application process for the Madhashree Scholarship scheme 2023-24:
- Visit the official website of MDFC by clicking the following link => Apply for Medhshree Scholarship Scheme
- Click on the “Fresh Registration” tab on the home page of the website.
- Give the district Information in which your school is located.
- Fill out the Registration form with your personal and academic detail.
- Enter the Captcha code for authentication and click on the submit button below.
- Upload the soft copy of the eligibility document and click submit button again
- The next page will show that your registration is successful and your user id and password will be sent to your email id.
- You have to log in on the student login.
- Select the Medhashree Scholarship scheme and click on the apply now tab.
- Your application reference number will be sent to your mail ID for future reference.
NOTE – The application process and mode are still to be announced by the WB Government. Please keep visiting regularly on this web page for futher information related to the Application mode.
Eligibility Criteria for Medhashree Scholarship
West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation and the Government of WB have announced this scholarship scheme for the student of the state. This scheme only minority students can avail of the benefit of this scheme.
Below are the details of the Medhashree Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Students of Class 5th to class 8th are eligible for the scheme.
- Students must be residents of West Bengal.
- Studying in the government school of WB State.
- Only students of Minority classes are eligible for the Medhashree Scholarship scheme.
Benefits of WB Medhashree Scholarship 2023
Under this scheme, financial benefits will be given to the backward class and minority students of West Bengal state. The students who are staying in classes V, VI, VII, and VIII of government schools will be facilitated with Rs 800 financial aid. This scheme was launched by Trinamool Leader and CM of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee.
As we all know that the central government has stopped the pre-metric scholarship. This is the main reason behind the launching of this scheme for the student of the backward and minority classes. We are still waiting for the application process and the mode of the scheme.
WB Medhashree Scholarship 2023- Required Documents
The application process for the scheme will be online soon for the students of West Bengal State. You must have to get ready for all the given required documents with you. The List of required documents is given below:
- Minority certificate/ OBC certificate.
- Marksheets of qualifying examinations.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card Photocopy.
- Bank detail with IFSC code.
- Passport size Photograph.
That’s all we have right now the information regarding the newly launched Medhashree Scholarship 2023 by the WB government for Minority Classes. For any query related to this scheme you can write to us in the below-given comment box. We will revert you Back ASAP!!