Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Application Form for fresh & renewal is now available on the official website @svmcm.wbhed.gov.in. All eligible students who are interested to apply for this scholarship first check the required eligibility and documents. In today’s article, we will cover all the important information related to Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration. As some students cannot afford education, due to the financial conditions of their families. And also some bright students from poor backgrounds need help for education. Therefore, the Central Government, as well as State Govt has declared many schemes for students.
- 1 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
- 1.1 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2021
- 1.2 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Registration
- 1.3 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Form 2021
- 1.4 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
So, with the help of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, many students get financial help from the West Bengal government. The objective of this scholarship is to provide a great opportunity to poor students of the state. Here we will share with you detailed info about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship eligibility, the last date for freshers/ renewal, application form pdf, etc. So that you can simply register yourself under this scholarship program and get benefits.
Students can apply for WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 through both online/ offline modes. Also, many students are completing the registration process with the help of the official website. The education department of West Bengal state has considering the applications. And then after checking all the criteria, the eligible candidates will get the scholarships.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2021
However, this scholarship scheme has been improvised for students who belong to poor families. As they are unable to afford the fees of school. So the government has come forward for these families. In addition, to get a scholarship, students need to apply first. As per the scheme, from class 9th to 12th class students can apply under Swami Vivekananda Scholarships. Also, the students who are pursuing graduation, post-graduation can also take benefit under this program. Therefore, scholarship programs will help them for getting good education by overcoming their financial burden.
|Name of Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021|
|Launched by||SVMCM (V4.0) Trust, Govt of West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance for education through scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||All students of the state|
|Post-Category||State Govt Education Scheme|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Registration
Every year, the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, Govt of WB has given this golden opportunity to needy students. But they have to fulfill some eligibility criteria. So that, they can take part in this program.
Here check the details about the Scholarship Amount given by the Trust;
|Category||Class of Student||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher Secondary Education||₹1000 Per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||Also in High Madrasah||₹1000 Per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts||₹1000 Per month|
|Undergraduates in commerce||₹1000 Per month|
|Undergraduates in science||₹1500 Per month|
|Undergraduates in other professional courses||₹1500 Per month|
|Then in, Post Graduates in Arts||₹2000 Per month|
|Post Graduates in commerce||₹2000 Per month|
|Post Graduates in Science||₹2500 Per month|
|Post Graduates in other professional courses||₹2500 Per month|
|NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||₹5000 to ₹8000 per month|
|Technical education at college or university level||Undergraduate in Engineering or other professional courses||₹5000 Per month|
|Post Graduate in Engineering/ Other Professional courses||₹5000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||₹1500 per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Diploma courses||₹1500 per month|
|Undergraduate in Medical stream||₹5000 per month|
WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online
Here check the details about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria;
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- Then, the annual family income of students should not be more than 2.5 lakh rupees.
- Secondly, the eligibility criteria depend on student percentage in the previous classes.
- For Higher Secondary level, the student should qualify for the final exam with 75% marks at least.
- Then for diploma students, they should clear the exam from 1 year or 2nd year of diploma with 75% marks.
- Students who are pursuing graduation need to clear 12th class with at least 75 % marks for qualifying.
- For post-graduation, the applicant has to clear honor subject with 53 % marks at least. And also for honor subject in engineering subjects also 55% marks required.
- Also in Kanyashree Applicant, they need to secure at least 45% marks.
- At last, in M.Phil or NET Research courses. Students can apply without any marks conditions for getting a scholarship.
Required Documents for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Applicant’s passport-size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Higher Secondary Education Reports
- Previous Class result
- Valid Mobile number
- Oasis Scholarship 2021 Track Status Online
- WB Karmo Bhumi Portal Online Registration
- Jai Bangla Pension Scheme 2021 Form PDF
- West Bengal Caste Certificate Online Application Form
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Form 2021
Here check the step-by-step procedure to register under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021;
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (V3.0), Govt of West Bengal.
- On the web homepage, the registration form link is available for students at svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- So, click on the Registration link. Then a new page will open as shown below:
- Here fill in all the asked details and then attach the required documents for registration.
- Now enter the mobile number and email id then click on the Submit button.
- In addition to completing the registration process. Applicants will get 14 digits Unique ID, keep it safe for further use.
- Now you can log in with an application id of 15 digits and a password also.
- After that, you can fill the remaining form of application. Here you need to attach your passport photo and the Image of your signature also. The size of both should be 10KB to 20 KB file size. Then submit the application form online.
Amazon Great Indian Festival is Live => Grab Now
Diwali Great Indian Festival Start 3rd October – Buy on Amazon and get a huge discount on every single purchase => Shopping Now
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021
Here check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship selection and renewal process;
- First, the department will also sort the online application forms.
- As per scholarship rules, applications are sorted on the basis of marks before.
- Then, on the family income of students.
- After that, the Merit list will also be generated by the concerned department.
- Then your documents were verified which you attached at the time of registration.
- Finally, the scholarship will be sent with the respective amount for selected students.
Note – Last year, if you already got Swami Vivekananda Scholarship and again you want this scholarship for the current year also. Then you need to log in through your previous log-in details. After that, you reached the homepage. Because you are fit as per eligibility criteria. Then you can apply again for the desired scholarship. Before the session starts for the upcoming year 2021-2022.
Retrieve Applicant Id/ Password Online
If you forget your application Id or password then don’t worry, you can still retrieve it by simply following the below process;
- First of all, visit the official website of SVMCM (V4.O) Portal.
- On the web homepage, click on the Applicant Login option.
- Then click on the Forgot Applicant Id/ Password button.
- Now you will be directed to the next page where you have to Select What is to Retrieve.
- After selecting Application ID or Password, click on the Proceed tab.
- Now select Application Type and enter the registered mobile number.
- Finally, click on the Proceed to get your ID or Password on your mobile.
For more details of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 application form date, kindly visit the official website or contact the toll-free helpline number => 1800-102-8014