Caste Certificate Application Form Download PDF In Bengali | SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate Form PDF Download | WB Caste Certificate Apply Online & Application Status Check | OBC Certificate Status Check West Bengal
WB SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate-: A caste certificate is essential to prove that one belongs to some particular caste i.e. SC / ST / OBC category. A system for issuing a Caste Certificate in West Bengal was introduced in the year 1985. Caste Certificate is an important document that secures educational admission and professional institute admission and also useful for applying in employment exchange. Persons who belong to a particular caste must apply for the Jati Praman Patra. Those who obtain the caste certificate in West Bengal can easily avail of the facilities which are provided by the state govt.
This certificate is proof that one is belonging to a particular category like Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Caste. The Indian government has announced that the people who belong to SC / ST or OBC must need special encouragement in their state to have the same status and value just like other citizens have. Schedule caste and tribes special encouragement for having opportunities at the same place as others are having in their own state. In India, now there is certain special privileges are granted to these people who belong to minority community such as reservation of seats, discounts in admission fees, reserved seats in some respective educational; institutions and colleges, etc.
- 1 WB Caste Certificate Online Application Form & Status
- 1.1 How to obtain SC/ST Caste Certificate in West Bengal?
- 1.2 How to obtain an OBC certificate in West Bengal?
- 1.3 Where to Apply for SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate Online & Offline?
- 1.4 Check Application Status of SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificates-
- 1.5 View Your Old Caste Certificate Details Online-
WB Caste Certificate Online Application Form & Status
Those who wish to obtain the caste certificate in West Bengal are informed that if they applied for this important certificate then they will have various services such as waving off the fees in educational institute or colleges, government services, reservation of seats, relaxation of upper age limit, quotas in colleges and educational institutions, etc. To avail of these services the citizen must need to apply for this caste certificate and after obtaining the certificate they able to get the facilities that are provided by the state govt. The Official Website of Backward Classes Welfare Dept, Govt of West Bengal is http://castcertificatewb.gov.in/.
Here check the complete details of West Bengal – WB SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate Online Application Form & Status at castcertificatewb.gov.in | Track Application for SC/ST/OBC Certificate Status & Verify Certificate online | পশ্চিমবঙ্গ বর্ণের শংসাপত্র আবেদন ফরম
How to obtain SC/ST Caste Certificate in West Bengal?
The candidates are informed that the application forms are easily available through online or offline mode from your local office in your nearest town or city. If an applicant needs the application form then the form is available at the office of Sub Divisional Magistrate or Tehsildar office or the Revenue Department. In case any applicant’s family member has never applied for a caste certificate or they don’t have this certificate then before issuing the caste certificate to the applicant a local inquiry will be conducted by the concerned officer at your residence.
To obtain the caste certificate in your state you need to show the residence certificate which certifies that the person belongs to this category and residing for the past 7 years or above. Along with this, you need to present an affidavit which states that you belong to a Scheduled Caste (SC) and this stamp paper is required at the time of application procedure.
All applicants who wish to get the WB Caste Certificate in their state are suggested to attest all the copies of their original certificate or documents which are required for obtaining the caste certificate:
- Self-attested photo
- Photocopy of citizenship certificate
- Copy of community certificate
- Ration Card
- Higher School certificate copy
- Any Blood relation certificate
- Land papers
- Income Tax receipt
- School leaving certificate copy.
How to obtain an OBC certificate in West Bengal?
The OBC certificate is one of the forms of caste certificates. The person who is socially, educationally, and economically weak come under the category of Other Backward Class (OBC). This is a very necessary document for those who belong to the OBC category. The Govt of India has decided to provide some special privileges to these people who belong to OBC. The govt has decided to avail facilities and to give them special encouragement and better opportunities into their account for their social and educational development in society. The government has given them special schemes and welfare development programs from which they will get more benefits and have an equal status like other citizens.
The person who belongs to OBC and wishes to apply for the OBC certificate is informed that they will get various facilities like reservations in an educational institution, reservation in government services, reservation in legal legislatures, relaxation in the upper age limit.
Here we are providing you a list of important documents which are required to obtain the OBC certificate:
- Passport-size Photo
- Ration card (APL/BPL/AAY)
- Voter ID card
- Citizenship certificate
- Caste certificate of parents
- Land or house tax receipt
- Bank details such as passbook
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority
- For more details, click here
Where to Apply for SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate Online & Offline?
Applicants are suggested that they need to submit their application to the concerned SDO office or Sub-divisional office and District Development Office, Kolkata. The applicants are advised that they must carry their original documents for verification. And all original certificates photocopies have to be attested with the gazetted officer or government officer. And the District development officer has special arrangements for receiving the certificates applications through the concerned offices.
For online application, you can get the online application form by visiting the official website of the Backward Classes Welfare Department, Govt of West Bengal i.e. http://castcertificatewb.gov.in/
- On the web home page, you have to click on the “Apply for SC/ST/OBC Certificate” link.
- Then enter your Name & Mobile Number in the appropriate boxes.
- After this, press the “Send OTP” button to verify your number.
- Then enter the OTP in order to register to the portal.
- Now login to the portal and then fill the online application form.
- Also, attach the soft copy of all asked documents and then press the “Submit” button.
- Once your application is successfully submitted, the WB Caste Certificate will be issued shortly.
SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate Form PDF Download:
To download WB Caste Certificate Application Form PDF In Bengali or English, you must have to visit the official website at castcertificatewb.gov.in. Here you can easily find the application form for SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate or directly click the below link.
Here fill the application form carefully with the asked details. Then attached the required documents and affix your passport-size photo in the prescribed place. Finally, submit the filled-up application form to the concerned authority with the required application fee. Don’t forget to take the ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ for further reference, It will be used to check the status of your application later.
Fees Required for Issuing WB Caste Certificate:
Those applicants who are interested in applying for a Caste Certificate are required to pay the amount of the fee of Rs 15/- per certificate. And the amount of this fee will be paid at the concerned office against the cash receipt.
Check Application Status of SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificates-
After submitting your application form in the concerned dept, you can check its status any time using West Bengal Govt Backward Classes Department official website. You can also get details of your application online.
- On the home page, click on the “View Status of Application” link.
- Then enter your ‘Application No’ and then press the ‘Search’ button.
- Now you can check the status of the WB Caste Certificate application.
- If you can’t check the application for sc/st/obc certificate status, contact tehsildar.
Reprint Application/Acknowledgment Slip:
After submission of the application form, you have to take a copy of that as a printout. If you did not get any copy at that time then you can again reprint that document online using the application number and date of birth. To reprint your already applied application or take a duplicate copy of acknowledgment, Click Here
View Your Old Caste Certificate Details Online-
If you are using the old certificate and you want to check your certificate details online then you have to click on this link => For Existing Caste Certificate and Applications (OSCAR)
- After accessing the Old Caste Certificate Website, click on the “View Certificate Details” link.
- Then enter your New Certificate Number or Old Certificate Number/Year of Issue/Issuing Authority or Name/Date of Issue of the document.
- In the end, press the “Search” tab to view your WB New/Old Caste Certificate Details.
- You can also check the status of your application if your certificates are not yet issued.
Check User Manual for Application: Click Here
You May Also Like: CEO West Bengal Voter List 2020 Electoral Roll PDF