Now get complete details about the NMMS Application Form 2023-24 PDF | Eligibility Criteria & Process To Fill NMMS Scholarship Online Form (State-wise) List
The NMMS Andhra Pradesh has recently disclosed the NMMS registration form for the year 2023. The due date to submit the application form is 31st of October, 2023. The other state officials like Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand, Nagaland, Haryana, J&K, as well as West Bengal, have also provided their respective NMMS application forms. Nonetheless, the last date to fill out the application form varies as per a particular state or union territory.
Some authorities ensure online procedures to fill out the examination form for availing of scholarships, whereas, in certain States/ UTs, students need to fill out their NMMS online form 2023-24 from their respective schools. In order to fill out the NMMS Application Form 2023-24, eligible students need to register first for NMMS registration 2023. Along with that, they need to submit some important documents and fees. Students must carry their income and caste certificates for filling out the application.
NMMS Application Form 2023-24 PDF
The official website portal of SCERTs will release all of the important details regarding the NMMS 2023-24 application form such as the last date, date of the exam, etc. It is significant to know complete information about eligibility criteria for the NMMS examination 2023. As the authority will immediately reject all the ineligible students before intimation. Keep reading this full article to get more details about the NMMS Scholarship 2023-24 i.e exam date, eligibility criteria, application link, fee, list of required documents, and many more.
Important Dates for NMMS Application Form 2023-24
We have provided a table that contains details of important dates about NMMS. This will surely assist all the students to maintain track of upcoming programs. Kindly check this date table of the NMMS application form very carefully:
Here check the NMMS Form Filling Dates & Links:
|Name of the State||Last Date to Fill Application (Tentative)||Mode of Application||Direct Form Link and Official Notification|
|NMMS Assam||September 2023||Online||Click Here|
|NMMS Jammu and Kashmir Form||October 7, 2023||Offline (From schools)||Click Here|
|NMMS Odisha Form||October 22, 2023||Online||Click Here|
|NMMS Bihar||October 2023||Online||Click Here|
|NMMS Gujarat Form||October 2023||Online (From schools)||Click Here|
|NMMS AP Form||October 31, 2023||Online (From schools||Click Here|
|NMMS Punjab||October 2023||Online (From schools)||Click Here|
|NMMS Karnataka||October 2023||Offline||Click Here|
|NMMS Maharashtra||October 2023||Online||Click Here|
|NMMS West Bengal||September 23, 2023||Online||Click here|
|NMMS Telangana||October 2023||Online (From schools)||Click here|
|NMMS Himachal Pradesh||October 2023||Online||Click Here|
|NMMS Jharkhand Form||October 2023||Online||Apply Here|
|NMMS Haryana Form||October 4, 2023||Online||Apply Here|
|NMMS Goa Form||October 2023||From schools (Offline)||Click Here|
|NMMS Chhattisgarh Form||September 10, 2023||From schools (Offline)||Click Here|
|NMMS Uttarakhand Form||September 17, 2023||From schools (Offline)||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for NMMS Scholarship 2023
As we all know that the eligibility standard is one of the most significant things that the applicants should check before completing the NMMS application form for the year 2023. If a candidate is not eligible then the authorities will reject their form. Hence, it becomes important to check out the eligibility standard first, so check out the below-mentioned points;
|Important Particulars||Eligibility Standard|
|Who is eligible to submit the NMMS application form pdf 2023?||Students of Class 8th.|
|Least qualifying scores in class VII||Minimum 55% (50% for the government-reserved categories)|
|The annual income of the parents||Lower than or equal to INR 3.5 lakh|
Basic Requirements for NMMS Scholarship Continuation:
- Apart from the selection, the applicant must have to achieve a minimum 55% mark (5% relaxation for the government reserved categories) in standard 8 exams to become eligible to continue the scholarship in class 9.
- Applicants must clear class 9 in order to get the scholarship back in 10th standard.
- They must score at least 60% marks in the 10th standard (5% relaxation for the government reserved categories) for continuing scholarship in Class 11.
- Must clear 11th standard to continue scholarship in Class 12.
Who are not eligible to apply for NMMS Scholarship?
- Applicants getting their studies in private institutions.
- Pupils of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya, and Sainik Schools are also not eligible.
- Candidates learn in residential schools owned by state officials with services such as boarding, lodging as well as education.
How to submit NMMS Application Form 2023-24?
The procedure to apply online for the NMMS scholarship 2023-24 is quite different from the offline procedure. Applicants need to provide NMMS application form 2023-24 to their respective schools.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to submit your application:
- First of all, you need to get an application form from your respective schools.
- Now you need to get the print of the NMMS application form and then mention all the necessary information in capital letters.
- Kindly ensure that you mention all the particulars neatly and prevent overwriting.
- Along with this, you need to affix all the important documents like your domicile, caste certificate, proof of income, mark sheet, etc.
- After finishing the above process, the applicants need to submit this NMMS application form at their respective schools/ institutions.
- Candidates whose application forms are chosen need to obtain their NMMS admit card from their educational institution, a few days prior to the NMMS exam.
NMMS Application 2023-24 – List of Required Documents
While completing the NMMS application form the applicants need to affix some crucial documents. These documents must be attested by their school as well as by the respective principal of their school. The list of documents is as mentioned below;
- Two Passport Size Photos
- A Photocopy of the SC/ ST Certificate.
- Income proof not surpassing 1.5 lakh rupees from the Competent official.
- Disability Status Proof from the Competent official.
- A Photocopy of the Mark sheet of the last passed exam.
NMMS Scholarship Form 2023-24 – Particulars to be filled
There is some information that applicants need to mention in the application form. If any applicant fills in some false details in the NMMS application form then their application form will be rejected.
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- State of Domicile
- Scholarship Category
- Email Address
- Name of Applicant
- Contact Number
- Bank Account Information
- Details of Aadhaar Card
NMMS Application Form 2023-24 State-Wise List
All the applicants need to deliver their NMMS scholarship 2023-24 application form pdf along with necessary documents as well as fees to the respective state nodal officer of their state. Kindly check out the table available below to get the NMMS application form 2023-24 of their state.
Here check the Direct Links for NMMS Application Form (State-wise):
|Name of the State||Direct Links|
|NMMS Tamil Nadu||Dge.tn.gov.in|
|NMMS Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Dnh.nic.in|
|NMMS Arunachal Pradesh||Apdhte.nic.in|
|NMMS Andhra Pradesh||Bse.ap.gov.in|
|NMMS Jammu & Kashmir||Jkbose.nic.in|
|NMMS Himachal Pradesh||Himachalservices.nic.in|
|NMMS Daman & Diu||Daman.nic.in|
|NMMS Madhya Pradesh||Educationportal.mp.gov.in|
|NMMS West Bengal||Scholarships.wbsed.gov.in|
How to submit NMMS Scholarship Form 2023-24 at NSP?
The applicants need to provide the physical copy of their NMMS scholarship 2023 application form to the officials of their respective schools. We suggest the students also check out the last date to fill out the NMMS application form to prevent any future inconvenience. Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to submit their NMMS application form 2023-24.
Procedure to download NMMS Application Form 2023-2023 From NSP:
- For this, the applicants need to open the official website page of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) i.e scholarships.gov.in.
- There the students need to go for the NMMS registration link 2023-24, as fresh users by entering information such as date of birth, name, email address, and more.
- Following this an OTP will be delivered to your mobile number for verification, you need to enter the OTP and then start entering all the details.
- Applicants need to fill in their bank details, and educational, and Aadhar card numbers in that NMMS scholarship form.
- Now attach the scanned photos of necessary documents like income certificates, caste certificates, domicile, etc. Applicants must check the size as well as the format of their documents.
- Kindly make sure to check out the particulars twice and then click on submit button.
Important Instructions regarding NMMS Application Form
- Applicants need to keep certain things in mind while completing their NMMS Scholarship application form.
- They need to fill out their form with the help of a blue or black point pen for the NMMS Exam 2023-24 Scholarship.
- Mention all of the details in Capital Letters only.
- The NMMS form must be submitted prior to the last date in any situation.
- If any particular is found wrong or incomplete then the authority of the NMMS exam 2023-24 will reject your application so please be attentive while filling out the application.
- After applying for the scholarship we suggest the applicants fill up their socks and start preparing for the exam.
If you have any queries or questions regarding the NMMS Application Form then you can contact us through the comments section available below. We will surely try to answer your questions as soon as possible. Thank you and stay connected with our website www.readermaster.com for more details.