Nabanna Scholarship 2023-24 Apply Online/ Application Form is now started out fill on the official website. In today’s article, we are sharing information related to Nabanna Scholarship Form PDF Download, Eligibility Criteria, and Assistance Amount. Also, you will get to know about the step-by-step procedures in order to apply online for WB CM Relief Fund Scholarship 2023.
However, this scholarship is initiated for the benefit of the students by providing them with financial support for their studies. If you are a student and want to take benefit from this scheme, then you need to first apply for the Nabanna Scholarships through the official website. Below we have provided all the necessary details so read this article ahead to know more.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
The government of West Bengal has launched a new scheme called the “Nabanna Scholarship”. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to students who want to pursue higher education in UG and PG studies. Moreover, this scheme will provide educational opportunities for needy students of the state. The main aim of the Nabanna scholarships is to give financial assurance to the meritorious candidates of West Bengal each year with the help of the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
As we all know there are many students who due to lack of financial funds are not able to achieve their goals of higher studies. And their dream of continuing their education remains incomplete. Therefore, the government will provide educational opportunities for students who are financially weak. So that they would be able to continue their education without thinking about any financial burden.
Also, it will provide an opportunity for the students to build a better future by achieving higher studies. The residents of West Bengal, who can attain all the eligibility standards can try for this scholarship as the candidate.
Nabanna Scholarship Form PDF 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Nabanna Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund|
|Beneficiary||Students of WB state|
|Aim||To promote higher education|
|Benefits||Providing financial assistance to needy students for studies|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to ₹10,000 per annum|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Last Date to apply||N/A|
|Post-category||State Govt Education Scheme|
Objectives & Benefits of CM Relief Fund Scholarship
- The government of West Bengal has launched a new scholarship scheme known as Nabanna Scholarship. It is also known as WB CM Relief Fund Scholarship.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the needy and deserving students of the state.
- However, this scheme is available, especially for the students who are eligible but due to lack of financial funds are not able to continue their studies.
- The main objective of this Scholarship is to provide educational opportunities so that they would be able to continue their education without thinking about any financial problems.
- Moreover, to avail of the benefit under this scheme the student needs to pass class 10th and 12th examinations.
- This is a very great initiative taken by the government of West Bengal to improve the education system in the state.
- It will provide an opportunity for the students to build a better future by achieving higher studies and help the students to reach their goals.
- All interested applicants who want to apply under Nabanna Scholarship will have to visit the official website of the government of West Bengal.
Eligibility Criteria for Nabanna Scholarship Scheme
All the interested candidates who want to apply for the Nabanna Scholarship need to be eligible for the scheme. Below we have mentioned all the eligibility criteria and documents required for the scholarship, please read them carefully:
- Firstly, the candidate must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- Secondly, the applicant scored 65% of the marks in their 10th examination.
- Therefore, they must have scored 60% of their marks in their 12th-class examination.
- Also, they have achieved 55% of the marks in their graduation examination.
- Most importantly, the candidate is not taking advantage of any other scholarship scheme.
- The candidate’s family annual income should not exceed more than Rs. 60,000.
- Moreover, they must have taken admitted to any institute of choice after passing the state board CBSE and state-aided University in West Bengal.
List of Important Documents Required
The following documents are required to avail of the benefit under Nabanna Scholarship:
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Self-declaration form
- Admission Fee book
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Marksheet of previous year’s examinations
- Rank card and allotment letter of selected committee
- Inspire Scholarship 2023-24 Registration/ Login
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form
- Oasis Scholarship 2023-24 Track Status Online
- PM Scholarship Scheme List & Apply Online
- Ayush Scholarship Scheme 2023 Online Registration
How to Apply Online for Nabanna Scholarship 2023?
All the interested applicants who want to avail of the benefit under this scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Government of West Bengal.
- On the web homepage, click on the option of the Nabanna Scholarship Application Form.
- After that, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to download the application form in pdf format. Then, take a printout of it.
- Enter all the details that are asked in the registration form.
- After entering the details, attach all your necessary documents.
- Finally, you have to send the application form to the address mentioned below via ordinary post/ dropbox => Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102
Selection Process for WB Nabanna Scholarship
Candidates for the West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship will be selected based on their Last Exam percentage and economical condition. After submitting the application form, it will take three or more months for the complete process. Then selected candidates will receive the scholarship amount directly in their bank account. There is no last date to apply for CM Relief Fund Scholarship Scheme.
Note – If you have any query related to the Nabanna Scholarship 2023, you can contact below given helpline numbers:
Telephone No: (033) 2214-1902 or 2253-5278
Download: Nabanna Scholarship Form 2023-2024 PDF