Ayush Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 Online Registration/ Login, eligibility, and last date details are now available on this page. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with complete information regarding the government’s Ayush Scheme and BAMS Scholarship 2023 for Students i.e Eligibility Criteria, PDF Download, and Last Date. Along with that, we will also tell you the procedure to apply & log in online for the scholarship. So to grab all these details you need to read this article ahead.
Ayush Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
The ICCR has launched a scheme called Ayush Scholarship Scheme with the aim to provide educational help to students. Under this scheme, all those students will be benefited who wanted to pursue Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy, B.Sc in Yoga, BA in Yoga Shastra, Ph.D. in Yoga, and Ph.D. in Ayurveda in Indian Universities/ Institutes/ Colleges.
However, the scheme has been released for foreign students, who want to study in India. Moreover, the beneficiaries will get monetary help to complete their studies. Students can submit the application form on the official website of the Ayush Scholarship Scheme.
Overview of ICCR Scholarship for Students
|Name of Scholarship||Ayush Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Indian Council for Cultural Relation (ICCR)|
|Ministry||Ministry of Ayush|
|Objective||To Provide Monetary Help|
|Number of Scholarships||99|
|Other||Scholarship for BAMS students in 2023|
|Official website links||https://www.iccr.gov.in/|
|Post-category||Central Govt Education Scheme|
ICCR Ayush Scholarship Details
First of all the full form of ICCR is the “Indian Council for Cultural Relation”. However, the central government of India has initiated this Scholarship program for students from foreign countries. Under this scheme, students will be provided financial help to study at Indian Universities. Moreover, applicants should be in the age group of 18 to 30 and should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Inspire Scholarship 2023-24 Registration/ Login
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form
- Oasis Scholarship 2023-24 Track Status Online
- PM Scholarship Scheme List & Apply Online
- Prince Olympiad Admit Card 2023-24 Download
List of Available Universities and Institutions
The followings are the list of some universities and institutions available under the (ICCR) Indian Scholarship:
|Aligarh Muslim University||Dr. Abdul Haq Unani Medical College Kurnool|
|Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Shantikunj Gayatrikunj Haridwar||BSDTs Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Wagholi Pune|
|Dr. BRKR Govt Ayurveda College Hyderabad||Govt Ayurvedic College Gwalior|
|Govt Nizamia Tibbi College Hyderabad||Gujarat Ayurved University|
|National Institute of Homoeopathy Kolkata||National Institute of Siddha Chennai|
|Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College AND Hospital||Shri BM Kankanawadi Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya|
|Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved College Pune||Rajiv Gandhi Post Graduate Girls College, Parola|
|Shri Radha Krishna Toshniwal Ayurved Mahavidyalaya||The North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda AND Homoeopathy NEIAH Shillong Meghalaya|
Objectives of the Ayush Scholarship Portal
- The major objective of this scheme is to provide financial help to students.
- Also, to promote education in the field of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy, and Yoga.
- Indian Council for Cultural Relation is running Ayush scholarship schemes under the guidance of the Ministry of AYUSH.
- Under this scheme, foreign students will get financial help to pursue their Undergraduate and Post
- Graduate courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy, B.Sc in Yoga, BA in Yoga Shastra, Ph.D. in Yoga, and Ph.D. in Ayurveda in Indian Universities/ Institutes/ Colleges.
Benefits of the ICCR BAMS Scholarship
Under this scheme, a Stipend Per Month will be provided:
|M.PhiI. / Ph D||₹22,000|
House Rent Allowance Per Month:
|In Grade One Cities||₹6,500|
|In Other Cities||₹5,500|
Contingent Grant Per Annum:
|M.PhiI. / Ph D||₹12,500|
Eligibility Criteria for Ayush Scholarship
- Applications from interested students for AY 2023-24 will be invited online through the A2A Scholarship portal at www.a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in.
- Applicant should be necessarily 18 years of age at the time of admission to Indian Universities/Institutes.
- For undergraduate courses in AYUSH, the applicant must have 12 years of schooling in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology).
- In postgraduate courses, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant course recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
- And for Ph.D. courses, applicants must have an MD degree in the relevant course recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
- The application will be processed only for the course applied for. No request for the change, of course, will be entertained later.
- An applicant has to fill 5 choices of Universities/Institutes in the application in order of preference.
- If no seats are available in the choice of University given by the applicant, the allocation will be done by the Ministry of AYUSH in other universities as per the availability of seats.
- No request for the transfer to University will be entertained once the admission is confirmed or in the middle of the session.
How to Apply for Ayush Scholarship Scheme 2023 Registration?
If you are eligible and want to apply for the scholarship, then read the below-given procedure:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of A2A, the Indian Council for Cultural Relation (ICCR).
- On the homepage, click on the “Registration” option and a drop-down list will open on the screen.
- After that, select the “Applicant Registration” option, and a form will appear.
- Now enter the asked details like apply for, nationality, name, gender, DOB, mobile number, passport, email, password, etc.
- Then enter the code shown on the screen and click on the “Submit” option.
- Next, you have to log in with the ID and Password and complete the rest formality in the application.
- Upload the necessary document and submit the filled application.
- At last, take a print of the application and keep it safe.
Procedure to Login to the ICCR Scholarship Portal
- Visit the official website of the Admission 2 Alumni Portal, (ICCR)
- Now click on the “Registration” option on the web homepage.
- After that, select the “Login” option, and the form will appear on the screen.
- Then, enter the login id and password.
- Select whether you are an applicant or Not.
- And finally, click on Submit button.
Ayush Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date
The Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India is offering AYUSH scholarships for AY 2023-24 for the undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. courses related to Yoga, Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy in Indian Universities/ Institutes/ Colleges. The last date for Ayush Scholarship (BAMS) Application will go to be updated soon. And if there will any news about the last date, we will update it in our article.
Note – In case of any query or clarification, applicant can conatct thorough Email or Helpline Number given below:
Important Links & Form Download
|Official Website (A2A)||http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/|
|Official Website (ICCR)||https://www.iccr.gov.in/|
|Ayush Scholarship Guidelines PDF||Download Here|
|Offer of Scholarships under the AYUSH Scholarship Scheme for the Academic Year 2023-2024||Download PDF|