WBIFMS Payslip 2022 Login Online & Download Employee Salary Slip PDF from the official website www.wbifms.gov.in. In today’s article, we are going to help you with the information related to the WBIFMS New User Registration/ Login Process. Along with that, you will also get to know about how to check Payment Status Check Online @wbifms.gov.in Portal.
Also, you are going to learn about the WBIFMS Portal in an easy way so that you can get all benefits of this portal online. So interested candidates who want to register & log in themselves in this portal can continue reading this article ahead. As below we have explained complete information about this WBIFMS Payslip 2022.
- 1 About WBIFMS Payslip 2022
- 1.1 West Bengal IFMS Portal – Overview
- 1.2 Procedure for WBIFMS Portal 2022 Login Online?
- 1.3 How to download WBIFMS Pay Slip online?
- 1.4 Procedure for New Registration on WB IFMS
- 1.5 How To Know Salary Payment Status?
- 1.6 How to Reset WBIFMS Forget Password?
About WBIFMS Payslip 2022
First of all the full form of WBIFMS is “West Bengal Integrated Financial Management System”. However, the Government of West Bengal has launched this WBIFMS Portal with the aim to bring changes to the fund’s management programs. Therefore, it helps the employees of the state govt to view their salary details, allowances, deduction, download their payslip, check payment status, and other employee-related services. Also, it allows the government to keep track of its employee & their records online in a systematic manner.
Moreover, it was established by the Bengal government in April 2014 in order to provide better fiscal management and efficient financial operations for the welfare of Bengal employees. Also, it is useful for organizing state expenditures. The government of West Bengal made a tremendous website that helps to manage finance-related work in a matter of seconds. It is a highly used website for Bengal employees in terms of getting payslips and other finance-related work. The GRIPS Portal WBIFMS is accessible only through login details such as passwords and user IDs.
West Bengal IFMS Portal – Overview
|Name of Portal||WBIFMS Payslip 2022|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Concerned Dept||Finance Department of WB|
|Category||GPF/ EPF & Payslip|
|Provider||DTAP West Bengal|
|Benefit||To provide an online facility for all Govt Employees to download Employee Pay Slips & Login|
|Last Date to Get Slips||An Employee gets the payslips from the official website at any time|
WBIFMS Payslip Available Details List
When you download the payslip online with the help of the WB IFMS Employee Login portal then you will see some information that is important for further. The followings are the list of details that are available on the payslip;
- Employee Location & Department
- Joining Report with Date of Joining
- Basic Employee
- GPF Loan Application
- Salary Statement
- Application for an Official Tour
- Claim for an Official Tour
- Family & Nominee Declaration
- Loan deductions
- PF Payments and UAN number
Procedure for WBIFMS Portal 2022 Login Online?
West Bengal administrative officers inaugurate the procedure to log in under the IFMS portal. If you want to access all benefits of WBIFMS then you need to log in first with help of a user ID and password.
Here check the necessary steps to log in to wbifms.gov.in:
- Navigate to the official website of www.wbifms.gov.in sign up.
- After clicking the above link a web homepage will appear in front of you.
- Now you have to scroll down to find the IFMS Portal link, click on it.
- Then another page will open, and an e-Employee Service link will be available.
- Here you will be redirected to the wbifms login page.
- Now you need to type your unique id and password.
- Finally, click on the login button, and you will be login successfully.
- By following these steps you can login into the portal easily.
How to download WBIFMS Pay Slip online?
If you want to download a payslip online on the West Bengal IFMS portal then you need to follow the below steps;
- Firstly, visit the official website of the WBIFMS Portal to download the salary slip.
- Now, you need to scroll down for the e-services employee option.
- Then you will redirect to the login page.
- After that, log in by providing information such as user type, user name, password, and captcha code.
- And click on the login button, and you will log in successfully.
- Now, you have to click on documents and select the payslip option.
- Also, select year and month to generate a Payslip and click on submit button.
- Now your payslip will display in front of you.
- Finally, you can download it by clicking on the download option.
- So, this is the simple process of downloading the WB employee payslip online.
Procedure for New Registration on WB IFMS
- Visit the official website of WB IFMS and login into the portal first.
- Now, click on the IFMS Portal link. And then an e-Employee Service link will be available.
- You will be redirected to the wbifms login page.
- After that, click on the Sign-up for the registration option.
- Here enter your HRMS ID that is generated as employee no. also enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- After that, click on submit button. You will receive an OTP on your given mobile number in a minute.
- Enter your OTP and then you have to verify the information by clicking on the check box.
- At last, click on create my account.
- Then the password and user name will be sent to your mobile number.
- And in this way, your new registration will be completed on the portal.
Guidelines For New Registration
- Your employee should be the same as you have given in the employee general information.
- Moreover, if your mobile number does not register then kindly register it first.
- Also, you can update your mobile through ESS.
- You need to provide a captcha and you will receive OTP within 2 minutes.
- After that, you will receive a password and the user name will be your employee name.
How To Know Salary Payment Status?
If you want to know whether your payment has been done or not from the official website then you can follow the below-given steps;
- Visit the official website of IFMS Portal to download the salary slip.
- Then you will be directed to the homepage of the portal.
- Now you need to scroll down for the e-services employee option.
- Here, you will see an option to Know Your Payment Status on the right side, click on it.
- After that, you have to fill in some information such as IFSC code, bank account, registered mobile number, and captcha code.
- And then click on submit button.
- At last, the status of your payment will appear on the front of your screen.
- In this way, you can check your salary payment status online.
How to Reset WBIFMS Forget Password?
- Go to the official website of WB IFMS for login or directly Click Here.
- Now click on the IFMS Portal link.
- Then an e-Employee Service link will be available.
- On the wbifms login page, you need to click on Forget Password.
- Here fill in the asked info such as HRMS ID, mobile number, and captcha code.
- After that click on the Reset button.
- You will receive a system-generated password for login.
Followings are the list of departments and services available for helping employees under the portal;
- All the district and blocks offices.
- Public account administrators
- Disbursing officer
- Treasuries Employees.
West Bengal IFMS Services & Modules
There is a number of services available under the IFMS portal. You can also reach out to online services if you are able to log in. It is available 24×7 with strong technical support. Check out the below-given services;
- E-Bantan => electronic allocation of funds
- E-billing => digitalization of bill forms
- E-Pradan => government e-payment system
- E-CTS => centralized treasury system
- Online PL => e-payment system for deposit account administrators.
- GRIPS => government receipt portal system.
- GPF => general provident fund.
- MIS reports
- HRMS => human resource management system
- CBMS => centralized budget monitoring system
Note – If you face any kind of problem regarding your payslip then you can contact the helpline number 903-8003-413 for more information.