Andhra Pradesh / AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 – ఎపి జగన్ అన్నా విద్యా దీవెన పథకం (How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Check Status, Eligible List & Required Documents)
One of the prestigious schemes, named ‘Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020’ has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy recently. This scheme is to work on full fee reimbursement. Like many other schemes, the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 is implemented in the state of Andhra Pradesh with an objective that every child who is financially weak can get a higher education without any fee.
This is the first time in the history of Andhra Pradesh, under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020, the quarterly fees (four installments) will be deposited in the bank accounts of mothers of selected candidates in the same financial year. This is the beneficial schemes for the students who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Backward Classes (BC), EBC and Minority, to get the fee reimbursement for pursuing ITI, B. Tech, B. Pharma, MBA, MCA and B.Ed courses as Rs 4,000 crore has been released by the government of Andhra Pradesh. About Twelve lakh students will be benefited from this mentioned scheme.
- 1 AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 Highlights
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
- 1.2 Courses List for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme-
- 1.3 Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 Benefits Amount-
- 1.4 How to Apply for Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020?
- 1.5 Documents Required List-
- 1.6 Check Status & Eligible List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme-
AP Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Implement From||28th April 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Objective||Provides Financial Funds for Study|
|Concerned Dept||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline Mode|
Note – Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Kapus/PwD/EWS will provide 100% fee reimbursement. Under this scheme, students of ITI gets Rs 10,000, Polytechnic Students Rs 15,000 & Degree Students Rs 20,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
- Only the students who are the resident of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Students must have completed Class 12 and avail admission in the colleges/universities or institutes for further education in regular courses.
- Only the students whose family income is not more than Rs Two Lacs Fifty Thousand (2.50 lacs) are entitled to apply.
- The benefits of Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme are available for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, backward classes, minorities, Kapus, economically backward classes, and differently-abled categories students.
- Those with 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the benefit.
- If the applying candidates any family member is a government employee or pensioner then he/she is not eligible.
No family member of students is paying Income Tax.
- The students who are from families of sanitation works and the students who are professionally dependent on taxi, auto and tractor are also eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Courses List for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme-
- And Other Degree / PG Courses
Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 Benefits Amount-
- Under the scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh provides the full fee reimbursement to the selected students.
- Apart from the above, the candidates will also be provided with an amount of Rs. Twenty Thousand (20,000) per annum for and hostel expenses.
How to Apply for Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020?
The official Application form for the scheme is still not released by the Andhra Pradesh Govt. We will update you with all the application details as soon as it is announced on the official website.
- The applicant is required to go to the official website of AP State Govt, i.e. navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- Then must check the official notification of ‘YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme’ details.
- Fill all the details in the application form and must upload the necessary documents mentioned below.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the filled-in application form for further reference.
- We are suggesting that you keep ready of all the required documents before applying for the scheme.
Documents Required List-
Below are the documents which are required to be submitted along with the application form to get the benefits of Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Aadhaar Card of candidate
- Proof of Residential
- Certificate of College Admission
- Receipt of Admission Fee
- Income Certificate
- BPL/EWS Certificates
- Certificate of Parents Occupation
- Declaration of Non-Tax Payer
- Details of Bank Account
Check Status & Eligible List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme-
- First of all, you need to go to the official website to check the status.
- Here you can see the box ‘Know Your Secretariat’, click on it.
- The list of District name will appear on the screen, you need to check your District name.
- Select Urban or Rural as per your location and click on the link given in the column as appear in front of your district name.
- Then you have to select your Mandal name from the list.
- Click the link given in the column in front of your Mandal list.
- Must note your Secretariat code.
- Enter the Secretariat code and check the information.
- Here you will get a PDF of your Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme final eligible list.
You May Also Like: