Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023 Apply Online – Registration Form, Eligibility & Last Date will be shared here on this page. The marriage marks the start of a new chapter in the life of a young bride and groom. However, financially weak families find it rather challenging to arrange the money for organizing the joyous event. The Govt of Assam has launched a new scheme that offers financial assistance to Hindu brides, who belong to financially weak categories.
The ‘Arundhati 1 Tola Gold Scheme’ has been aptly named after Goddess Arundhati. According to Hindu mythology, she is the wife of Sage Basistha. There are numerous temples of Rishi Basistha and Arundhati Devi in Assam. To get the benefit of this scheme, the couple needs to download Arundhati Swarna Yojana Application Form in PDF format.
Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023 in Assam
The primary aim of the Assam government is to empower women with the implementation of this unique scheme. Now all interested and eligible people of the state can apply for Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023 online at the official website of revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati. In this article, we’re going to provide you with the complete details of Arundhati Swarna Yojana i.e. key features, the application process, eligibility, required documents, application form PDF, etc. So continue reading ahead.
Overview of Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023
अरुंधति स्वर्ण योजना असम
|Launched In||Assam State|
|Launched By||CM Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Announced By||Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Date of Official Launch||Feb 2019|
|Implementation||1st January 2020|
|Last date of application||Not announced yet|
|Target Beneficiary||Brides from EWS Families|
|Benefits||To 1 tola (10 gm) Gold|
|Concerned Dept||Revenue and Disaster Management Department, Govt of Assam|
|Post-Category||State Govt Welfare Scheme|
Key Features of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
- The objective of the scheme is to help the brides from poor families. The monetary grant can be used to arrange the wedding ceremony.
- Assam Govt has added a new benefit for the beneficiaries. The state Finance Minister said that each beneficiary will also be given Rs 30,000. The financial grant will be deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account via DBT.
- Each beneficiary will acquire one tola gold as a gift from the state govt. The estimated market price of 10 grams of gold is around Rs 38,000. The gold ornaments will be given to the respective beneficiary on the day of the social marriage.
- The State Finance Minister was happy to announce that the earlier financial allocation of Rs 300 crore has been raised to Rs 800 crore. The money will be utilized for providing financial and gold ornament to the beneficiaries of this scheme.
অৰুন্ধতী #Arundhati #AssamBudget2019
•বিবাহ প্ৰাৰ্থী কন্যাৰ বাবে এক টোলাকৈ সোণ
•বিশেষ বিবাহ (অসম) বিধি, ১৯৫৪ ৰ অধীনত পঞ্জীয়নকৃত বিবাহৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত প্ৰযোজ্য
•বাৰ্ষিক ৫ লাখ টকাতকৈ কম আয়ৰ পৰিয়ালৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত প্ৰযোজ্য
•আইনসঙ্গত বয়সত হোৱা বিবাহৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত আঁচনিখনৰ সুফল pic.twitter.com/0CGhEIzlFw
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) February 6, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Swarna Yojana
- It is necessary that the applicants are legal and permanent residents of this state.
- The applying bride must belong to a Hindu family.
- Arundhati scheme will only allow the participation of female applicants who have completed the legal age of 18 years. The age of the groom must be no less than 21 years.
- It has been stated that if any interested bride wants to apply for this scheme, then she must have completed and passed the final examination of 10th
- The marriage needs to be registered under the Arundhati Gold Scheme, as mentioned in the Indian Constitution. For more details about eligibility, click here
Note – The project guidelines highlight that the yearly family income of the applying bride needs to be either less than or equal to Rs 5 lakhs. In case the income is more than this, then the applicant will not get the benefits of this scheme.
Documents Required for Arundhati 1 Tola Gold Scheme
- Age Certificates of Bride & Groom
- Academic Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Proof of Religion
- Marriage Registration Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- For more details: https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/documents
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Application/ Registration Process
If you want to avail of the Arundhati Swarna Yojana, you have to register under the Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954. Now after successful registration, the government will give Rs 30,000 for 1 Tola gold.
- First of all, all eligible candidates will have to visit the official website of Revenue & Disaster Management Dept, Govt of Assam at https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/.
- On the web homepage, scroll over the “Citizen” tab and then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then choose the application format language to open the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Online Application Form 2023-22.
- Here candidates can fill out the Assam Swarna Yojana online registration form to avail of scheme benefits.
- Here enter the following details in the form:
- Arundhati Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant Details
- Bank Details
- Declaration by The Applicant
- In the end, press the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
Important Points of Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023
- The applicant shall apply for Arundhati Swarna Yojana on the day of applying for the registration of marriage under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- If you want to fill up an offline application form then you will have to visit the Marriage office where the registration of marriage is applied for.
- The applicant girl shall also submit an online form for claiming the benefit under the Arundhati Gold scheme at revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati.
- After completing the form, the applicant has to submit the same both online by pressing the submit button at the end of the form and also taking a print-out of it.
- The applicant must take the printout of the form before submission, sign the declaration part of the printed form, and submit the same physically along with a copy of all documents listed at Point D above, in the office of the concerned Marriage Registration Officer. The list of Sub Register offices where the application form under Arundhati Swarna Yojana and its enclosures can be submitted is given in Point F of the guidelines.
- After that, the applicant shall receive a receipt on submission of her application and required enclosures from the office of the Marriage Registering Officer where the form has been submitted.
- The information of acceptance/rejection of the application will be communicated to the applicant by SMS and email (On the Mobile No/ Email ID given in the online application form).
- If the application is accepted, the amount as eligible under the scheme shall be transferred to the Bank account of the applicant by the Inspector General of Registration through Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) mode. The bank account number shall be the same as per details given in the online form where Bank A/C No with IFSC code has been given.
How to check Arundhati Swarna Yojana Status?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Revenue and Disaster Management Department i.e. https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/
- On the web homepage, go to the “Citizen” option in the menu bar.
- The application form page will be displayed on the screen.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the “Track Status” option.
- Here enter your application number in the prescribed box.
- Now enter your mobile number and the captcha code appears on the screen.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to get the status of your application.
Re-fix the date of Document Verification
- Visit the same official website at https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/
- On the web homepage, go to the “Citizen” option in the menu bar.
- In the drop-down menu, select the “Refix Document Verification Date” option.
- Now enter your application number in the appropriate box.
- Then enter the mobile number and the asked captcha code.
- In the en, click the “Submit” button to re-fix the date.
Arundhati Gold Scheme Application Form PDF Download
Toll-free Helpline Number: N/A
Assam Govt Other Welfare Schemes 2023 List
- Arunodoi (Orunodoi) Scheme Application Form PDF
- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme – CMSGUY
- Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
- Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Yojana
- Assam Apunar Apun Ghar Loan Scheme Online Apply Form
- Atal Amrit Abhiyan Application form PDF Download
3 thoughts on “Arundhati Gold Scheme Assam 2023 Apply Online – Eligibility, Form PDF Download”
Moi register korisu but aku a respond Pua nai register office goleu aku respond nidiye plz help kori diyo
Sir Arundhati scheme or fundtu humai diok
is it applicable for muslim bride ?