Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020-: The state government of Assam has launched Free Scooty Scheme for the girl’s students who have secured at least 60% marks in their class 12th Board examination. Under Assam Scooty Scheme around 22,00 Soocties will be distributed to girls students who have passed the 12th exam under the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC). Education Minister of Assam, Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma said that the distribution is done under the “Pragyan Bharti Scheme”.
Assam Govt will deliver the Scooty to girl students by October 15, 2020. The Scooty will help them and encourage them to pursue higher education at college. In this article, we’re providing you the complete details of the Assam Pragyan Bharti Free Scooty Scheme i.e. Eligibility, Required Documents, Application/Registration Process, Status, Beneficiary List, etc. So continue reading ahead.
- 1 Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020 In Assam
- 1.1 Assam Free Scooty Scheme 2020 Highlights-
- 1.2 Benefits of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme-
- 1.3 How to Register for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020?
- 1.4 Track Assam Scooty Scheme Application Status-
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020 In Assam
As we told you above that the Assam Govt has recently launched Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme to girls students. The Govt of Assam has also decided to reserve 25% seats in government college for state board students. The government also provides both the variation of the Scooty, Girls students can choose any one Scooty either petrol Scooty or an electrical scooter. The budget per Scooty is fixed at Rs 50,000 to Rs 55,000.
Assam Free Scooty Scheme 2020 Highlights-
|Name of Scheme||Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme|
|Authority||Directorate of Higher Education, Govt of Assam|
|No of eligible candidates||Approx 22,000 Students|
|Starting date of application||20th August 2020|
|Last date of registration||25th August 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
Benefits of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme-
- This scheme will be life-saving work for the girl students who are financially weak.
- Girls can go anywhere when Scooty is available.
- This scheme will motivate girl students to move forward.
- The respect of the girl students will increase.
In my endeavour to implement each of my budgetary announcements, today I have proudly announced that 22000 girls students who secured 1st division in the higher secondary examination will get one Scooty before 15th October. Beneficiaries can opt either electrical or petrol. pic.twitter.com/2oHRLs3naT
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 18, 2020
Eligibility Criteria of Pragyan Bharati 2020:
Candidates need to have the following criteria to receive Scooty under Pragyan Bharati Scheme-
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- Only Girls students are eligible to apply.
- Girls must be under AHSEC.
- The Girls have secured 60% and above in Higher Secondary Examination 2020.
Documents Required for Assam Scooty Scheme:
These are following documents that required for Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme-
- Aadhaar Card
- School Id
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Residence Address Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
How to Register for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020?
Here are the basic steps which you have to follow to apply for Pragyan Bharati 2020:
- Visit the official website at http://sebaonline.org/.
- You will see an interface as shown below:
- On this web page, you will see an option “Choice of Scooty” click on that.
- Now a new page will open and it will be like as shown below:
- Now you have to ‘Log in’ to the system using Roll Number as a User ID and Registration No as Password. After filling captcha click on the login button.
- Here you will see all the details of the student like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, District, Institution name, and Total Marks.
- Now in the next step, there will be two types of Scooty (e.g. Electric and Petrol operated) and you have to mark their choice of variant within 10 days of publishing.
- You have to provide their Address for communication along with Mobile Number and Email Id (If available).
After submitting the request online, you will get an Acknowledgment Slip for the same. This will be used to check application status in the future.
Track Assam Scooty Scheme Application Status-
The application status of the Scooty distribution for each candidate can be checked on the official portal. The registration fee i.e the RTO fee will have to bear by the beneficiary students’ families themselves, and they will not be able to sell their Scooty before 3 years from the date of RTO registration.
In the end, we hope that you got all the information related to the Assam Free Scooty Scheme i.e. online application/registration process, required documents, eligibility criteria, and process of checking the online status of the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme.
You May Also Like: