Tractor Subsidy in Assam 2021 | CMSGUY Scheme Application Form PDF | Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme | Application Format for Tractor unit under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana | CMSGUY Assam Website
Through this article, we are providing you complete information on the “Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme” under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Upgradation Scheme / CM Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana – CMSGUY or मुख्यमंत्री समग्र ग्राम उन्नयन योजना. In this article, we will share the application form PDF for the scheme, a list of tractors with rates (Eligibility Criteria), and a Tractor Subsidy Scheme in Assam. Also, providing complete procedures for online applications. If you are a resident of Assam and want to get a tractor, then read this article till the end.
Tractor Subsidy in Assam 2021 under CMSGUY – Assam Tractor Scheme is for village development so as to increase agricultural production. The group can choose the make and model of the tractor and will provide the tractor to the farmers on a rental basis. The groups will be selected by a district level committee i.e DLC (District Level Committee) which will be chaired by the Deputy Commissioner of the district i.e DC.
- 1 About Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana – CMSGUY
- 1.1 Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme 2020-2021 Highlights-
- 1.2 Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Application Form-
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Assam Tractor Scheme-
- 1.4 Application & Selection Process for Assam Tractor Scheme 2021-
- 1.5 Tractor Models Approved List & Rates under Assam Tractor Yojana-
- 1.6 Monitoring of Tractor Delivery Scheme-
- 1.7 Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme Application Form PDF-
About Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana – CMSGUY
Under the new revised tractor scheme, the government will provide a tractor with some necessary accessories to each revenue village at subsidized rates. The state government will distribute about 10,109 Tractors in the first phase. 26,000 villages will be covered under this tractor distribution scheme all across the state.
Group of 8-10 people who are genuine farmers can apply for Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2020 / Subsidy Scheme for Tractor. This scheme will strengthen the agricultural sector if farmers use these tractors properly. Farmers can use these tractors in agricultural activities and thus promote the development of Assam. The state government has allocated Rs 1000 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme.
Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme 2020-2021 Highlights-
|Scheme Name||Tractor Distribution Scheme under CMSGUY|
|Objective||To double the farmer’s income by 2022|
|Model||Covers 26000 villages|
|Focus Area||The agricultural sector of each village|
|Investment||Rs 1,000 crore|
|Approx Subsidy on each Tractor||3.84 lakh|
|Maximum Subsidy||5.50 lakh|
Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Application Form-
The revised application form for the scheme “Assam Tractor Distribution under CMSGUY” can be downloaded in PDF format using the link given below.
A preview of this form is shown below:
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Assam Tractor Scheme-
If you are also a resident of Assam and want to get a tractor, then you have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
- Assam Tractor Scheme cannot be availed by individuals.
- A group of 8–10 members who are actual adult farmers of the same village.
- To be eligible for the tractor scheme, the group must have a common bank account and apply jointly with each member’s signature, preferably with the cultivation of land and crops.
- The applicant group should not have more than one member from a family.
Application & Selection Process for Assam Tractor Scheme 2021-
As you have already read above about how beneficial this scheme is. Now if you also want to apply for tractor subsidy in Assam, then you have to follow the steps given below:
- The awareness about DAOs, advertisements in newspapers, telecasts, broadcasts, pamphlets, brochures, etc will be raised by the Department of Agriculture and the Mega Mission Society among the farmers of the state.
- Applicant groups should submit the application in the prescribed format to the District Agriculture Officer who will submit the application to the DLC.
- The DLC will select an eligible group in each village with a waiting list of at least 10% of the total cost of the tractor unit in the group’s bank account at the branch concerned.
- The decision of the DLC will be binding on the applicants/groups.
- The Member Secretary shall notify the names of the selected groups.
Provision of Tractor Subsidy Yojana:
70% subsidy (Maximum Rs 5.5 lakhs) will be provided to the selected groups on the purchase price of the tractor unit, which includes tools. 20% of the amount will be provided as a loan by the bank and the remaining 10% will have to be paid to the applicant member group.
Tractor Units/Accessories under the Scheme:
The Tractor Unit & Accessories provided under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana or CMSGUY Each tractor unit will include a tractor (35 to 55 HP) with standard accessories and matching implants (to meet the requirement of various farmers and crops, It is mandatory to implement matching) as follows:
|Standard accessories (1 Set)||Matching Implements|
|Trailering Hook||Rotavator (1)|
|Stabilizer Assembly||Disc Harrow (1)|
|Hitch Assembly||Cultivator (1)|
|Tool kit||Cage Wheel (1 Pair)|
Tractor Models Approved List & Rates under Assam Tractor Yojana-
The complete list of approved tractors of various capacities are shown below:
Monitoring of Tractor Delivery Scheme-
Distribution of Tractors under CMSGUY 2021 Monitoring – The state government will provide these tractors using public funds, hence farmers need to ensure fair use. Subsequently, the local people will monitor the effective use of these tractors.
In addition, the government will set up a separate unit under the Department of Agriculture to provide information to beneficiaries and monitor their activities. After this, the beneficiaries should report to the Agriculture Department every 3 months on the progress of the work. The scheme will provide tractors to 1 agricultural unit in each revenue village and is the largest scheme across the country.
Collaboration with Banks:
- An MOU will be signed by The Department of Agriculture with the banks willing to participate in the scheme to ease out the process of opening of group bank accounts, credit linkage, fund flow, monitoring, etc throughout the period of the scheme.
- Only the signatory banks should be allowed to join the scheme.
- The banks can not charge any interest on loan amount equal to the subsidy released. These conditions should be mentioned in the MOUs to be signed with banks.
Hope you got all the information regarding Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme. For more information, please visit the official website of CMSGUY at https://mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in.
CM Samagra Gramya Unnaya Yojana:
- Contact Details (Helpline Numbers)
- Chief Executive Officer: Shri R.T. Jindal, IAS (Retd.)
- Address: C-Block, 2nd floor, Assam Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati-6
- Phone Number: (0361) 2237-256
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme Application Form PDF-
Here we provide you the direct link to download Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme Application Form PDF | CMSGUY Tractor Distribution Scheme | অসম ট্রাক্টর ভর্তুকি প্রকল্প আবেদন ফরম.
- Revised scheme of “Distribution of Tractor Units” under CMSGUY: Click Here
- Forms for the revised scheme “Distribution of Tractor Units” under CMSGUY: Click Here
- CMSGUY Assam Website: https://mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in/
You May Also Like: