Arundhati Gold Scheme Assam 2020-: The marriage marks the start of a new chapter in the life of a young bride and groom. However, financially weak families find it rather challenging to arrange the money for organizing the joyous event. The Govt of Assam has launched a new scheme that offers financial assistance to the Hindu brides, who belong to financially weak categories.
The ‘Arundhati Gold Scheme’ has been aptly named after Goddess Arundhati. According to Hindu mythology, she is the wife of Sage Basistha. There are numerous temples of Rishi Basistha and Arundhati Devi in Assam. In this article, we’re going to provide you the complete details of Arundhati Swarna Yojana i.e. key features, the application process, eligibility, and required documents, application form PDF, etc. So continue reading ahead.
Arundhati 1 Tola Gold Scheme 2020 In Assam
The primary aim of the Assam government is to empower women with the implementation of this unique scheme. here check the short summary of the scheme:
|Name of the Scheme||Arundhati Gold Scheme|
|Launched In||Assam State|
|Launched By||CM Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Announced By||Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Date of Official Launch||Feb 2019|
|Official Implementation||1st January 2020|
|Target Beneficiary||Brides from EWS Families|
|Supervised By||Financial Dept of Assam Govt|
Key features of Arundhati Gold Scheme Assam-
- The objective of the scheme is to help the brides from poor families. The monetary grant can be used to arrange the wedding ceremony.
- Assam Govt has added a new benefit for the beneficiaries. The state Finance Minister said that each beneficiary will also be given Rs 30,000. The financial grant will be deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account via DBT.
- Each beneficiary will acquire one tola gold as a gift from the state govt. The estimated market price of 10 grams of gold is around Rs 38,000. The gold ornaments will be given to the respective beneficiary on the day of the social marriage.
- The State Finance Minister was happy to announce that the earlier financial allocation of Rs 300 crore has been raised to Rs 800 crore. The money will be utilized for providing financial and gold ornament to the beneficiaries of this scheme.
•বিবাহ প্ৰাৰ্থী কন্যাৰ বাবে এক টোলাকৈ সোণ
•বিশেষ বিবাহ (অসম) বিধি, ১৯৫৪ ৰ অধীনত পঞ্জীয়নকৃত বিবাহৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত প্ৰযোজ্য
•বাৰ্ষিক ৫ লাখ টকাতকৈ কম আয়ৰ পৰিয়ালৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত প্ৰযোজ্য
•আইনসঙ্গত বয়সত হোৱা বিবাহৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত আঁচনিখনৰ সুফল pic.twitter.com/0CGhEIzlFw
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) February 6, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Swarna Yojana 2020-
- It is necessary that the applicants are legal and permanent residents of this state.
- The applying bride must belong to a Hindu family.
- Arundhati scheme will only allow the participation of female applicants who have completed the legal age of 18 years. The age of the groom must be no less than 21 years.
- It has been stated that if any interested bride wants to apply for this scheme, then she must have completed and passes the final examination of 10th
- The marriage needs to be registered under the Arundhati Gold Scheme, as mentioned in the Indian Constitution. For more details about eligibility, click here
Note – The project guidelines highlight that the yearly family income of the applying bride needs to be either less than or equal to Rs 5 lakhs. In case the income is more than this, then the applicant will not get the benefits of this scheme.
Documents Required For Arundhati Swarna Yojana-
- Age Certificates of Bride & Groom
- Academic Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Proof of Religion
- Marriage Registration Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- For more details: https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/documents
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Application/Registration Process-
If you want to avail of the Arundhati Swarna Yojana, you have to register under the Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954. Now after successful registration, the government will give Rs 30,000 for 1 Tola gold.
- First of all, all eligible candidates will have to visit the official website of Revenue & Disaster Management Dept, Govt of Assam at https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/.
- On the web homepage, scroll over the “Citizen” tab and then click at the “Apply Online” link.
- Then choose the application format language to open the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Online Application Form 2020-21.
- Here candidates can fill the Assam Swarna Yojana online registration form to avail scheme benefits.
- Here enter the following details in the form:
- Arundhati Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant Details
- Bank Details
- Declaration by The Applicant
- In the end, press the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of the Arundhati 1 Tola Gold Scheme In Assam 2020. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.