Atal Amrit Abhiyan Application form PDF and Atal Amrit card apply online/ renewal process are now available on this page. All beneficiaries can now issue Smart Card for Health Insurance Scheme in Assam State. The government provides Health Insurance up to Rs 2 Lakhs under this scheme. This health scheme comes under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Assam Govt. In today’s article, we will cover all the aspects of the Atal Amrit Abhiyan 2022 Online Application & Renewal Process. Please continue reading ahead.
- 1 Atal Amrit Abhiyan 2022 in Assam
- 1.1 Goals of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Yojana
- 1.2 Insurance cover procedure of Atal Amrit Scheme
- 1.3 Objectives of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Card 2022
- 1.4 Assam Atal Amrit card with photo download
Atal Amrit Abhiyan 2022 in Assam
The Assam government has launched a health insurance scheme named Atal Amrit Abhiyan which will cover the insured against five critical diseases. The scheme was announced by the Health Minister of Assam “Shri Himanta Bihwa Sharma” on 20 September 2016. Under this scheme, every member of the household will be insured in the state of Assam and an amount of up to ₹2 lakh per year will be approved for each member. Under Atal Amrit Yojna a beneficiary can avail of free treatment up to Rs 2 lakh.
The five critical illnesses of any type include cancer, kidney, burn and heart surgery, and neuron surgery diseases in hospitals across the country. Atal Amrit Abhiyan, a health insurance scheme was launched on 25 December 2016 by the Chief Minister of Assam “Shri Sarvanand Sonowal”. This campaign was started on the occasion of the 92nd birthday of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
Goals of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Yojana
The main goal of Atal Amrit Abhiyan 2022 is to provide health insurance coverage up to ₹2 lakh. Under this scheme, the health insurance scheme for the residents of every house in the state of Assam will be covered for the treatment of 5 dangerous diseases. The names of those 5 dangerous diseases are as follows. Brain diseases include heart disease, cancer, kidney disease, heart surgery, and burn injuries. Under this scheme, citizens suffering from these diseases will be able to provide treatment up to ₹2 lakh each in government and CGHS empaneled hospitals.
Insurance cover procedure of Atal Amrit Scheme
Under the procedure of insurance, a health card will be available to all the beneficiaries in the form of a government-unique identification number to cover the citizens in this scheme under Atal Amrit Yojana. The free smart cards will be given to below poverty line families till 1st April 2017 under this scheme. The benefit of a smart card can be taken by paying only ₹100. To take advantage of Atal Amrit Abhiyan, a smart card will be implemented for all the members of the household. Under this scheme, the annual cost of the renewal of the smart card will be ₹100.
Objectives of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Card 2022
The Atal Amrit Abhiyan health insurance scheme aims to provide health insurance coverage up to Rs 2 lakh in the state of Assam. This scheme is a very good initiative of the Government of Assam, which will benefit most people from the lower strata who could not do their treatment due to lack of money. Under this scheme, every citizen of the state will be covered by the Atal Amrit Health Insurance Scheme, which will cover treatment for five important diseases such as cancer, kidney disease, brain heart disease, and burn injuries. People suffering from these diseases will be helped to get treatment up to Rs 2 lakh in all government and CGHS empaneled hospitals.
Assam Govt Other Schemes List
- Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana
- Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2022 Application Form PDF
- Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022
- Bodoland lottery Result 2022 Today Live – Winner List
- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 – RKVY Online Apply Form
Key Features of Assam Govt Employees Health card
- Under this health insurance scheme, the cost of treatment of 437 diseases included in the categories of 5 types of diseases will be borne by the Government of Assam.
- A smart card will be issued to the insured person, which will be distributed from 1st April.
- Annual renewal of smart card is mandatory and its cost price will be up to 100 rupees only.
- All the members of the family of people living below the poverty line (BPL) will be included in this scheme free of cost.
- Other persons who are above the poverty line (APL) will have to register themselves in this scheme by paying 100 rupees only.
- Under this scheme, the insured person can bear the cost of up to Rs 2 lakh in any super specialty hospital in the country with the help of a smart card, if this expenditure exceeds 2 lakh, the insured person will have to pay it himself. will have to pay.
- The benefit of this scheme can be taken by all the families with an annual income of fewer than 5 lakhs.
- For the implementation of this scheme, a separate society has been formed under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, which will keep a close watch on this scheme.
Assam Atal Amrit card with photo download
As we know Assam is the largest state in the Northeastern regions and due to lack of health facilities and infrastructure, people have to move to other states like Delhi, Kolkata, or South Indian cities. The objective of this scheme is to protect the health of the citizens and to provide good quality medical service in the state of Assam itself. The government has kept a budget of 200 crores for this campaign, which can be increased in the future. Now people can easily download their Atal Amrit Health card with photos from the official website.
Official Website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in
Note – For implementing Atal Amrit Abhiyan, Health Insurance Scheme in the state of Assam, the state government will bear an additional burden of Rs 200 crore. The government is trying to enlist more hospitals under this scheme so that the beneficiary can get the treatment without any problem. The state government will provide financial assistance of one lakh rupees only at a time. This scheme has been started on 1st April 2017 on an individual basis.
Download Application Forms in PDF format
|Atal Amrit Abhiyan Application Format PDF||Download Here|
|Guidelines of Atal Amrit Abhiyan with Annexures (1-25)||Download Here|
|Guidelines of Atal Amrit Abhiyan with Annexures (26-50)||Download Here|
Latest Update – Under the Atal Amrit Abhiyan launched by the state government to provide health facilities to low-income people, smart cards have been issued to 32 lakh beneficiaries.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Card Status check online
Now all beneficiaries of Atal Amrit Yojana can check their application status on the official website. There is a link available on the portal where you can check whether is your health card activated or not. If your card is not activated then contact the official person and solve your problem. The validity of the Atal Amrit Abhiyan Card is only for one year. After that, you have to renew it via online or offline mode. You can also download the Atal Amrit mobile app (APK) from the Google Play Store.